Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 00:48 - Aug 24 with 35091 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 27 Aug 2016 14:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:53 - Aug 27 with 1369 viewsAnotherJohn

Hope the stirrings of life towards the end don't fool the owners into thinking we already have enough quality in the side - we don't.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:53 - Aug 27 with 1369 viewsblackflyingswan

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:50 - Aug 27 by NeiltheTaylor

Some guts at the end at least

Why the HELL did`nt they play like that for () mins .AAAAGGGGHHHH.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:53 - Aug 27 with 1369 viewsOldjack

Nearly got out of jail ,bastardsssssssss

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:53 - Aug 27 with 1361 viewsGriffting

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:52 - Aug 27 by PozuelosSideys

Nice place to blow up ref you fcking turd

The f*ck was Montero doing though. He knew time was pretty much up. Ffs that match was so frustrating.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:54 - Aug 27 with 1356 viewsMorfa_Same

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:52 - Aug 27 by PozuelosSideys

Nice place to blow up ref you fcking turd

In fairness to the ref I was yelling at Montero to cross the f***cking ball but he just juggled it on the touchline until the ref eventually got bored and blew up.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:54 - Aug 27 with 1355 viewsperchrockjack

Ive afraid it covers over cracks.

We can't go on with this defence.

Montero ,again, provided .

As opposed to ...

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:54 - Aug 27 with 1354 viewsGeoffThom

Rubbish, rubbish, rubbish
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:54 - Aug 27 with 1332 viewsepaul

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:50 - Aug 27 by perchrockjack

Why so late Paul. Feckn sickening

Indee4d Richie, indeed

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:55 - Aug 27 with 1279 viewsphact0rri

That whistle *shakes head* painful. I honestly however don't think I see where we were crap... yeah we lost on the day but aside from some weak performances like siggy, and naughton. I think there was a desire from most of the players. I really thought we'd get that equalizer.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:56 - Aug 27 with 1244 viewsLord_Bony

Well done Fer cracking header...lucky they botched that pen..

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:56 - Aug 27 with 1226 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:55 - Aug 27 by phact0rri

That whistle *shakes head* painful. I honestly however don't think I see where we were crap... yeah we lost on the day but aside from some weak performances like siggy, and naughton. I think there was a desire from most of the players. I really thought we'd get that equalizer.

Haha

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:56 - Aug 27 with 1217 viewsperchrockjack

Maybe Paul, we should go the feck for it, play oil and llorente with barrow and Montero. Attack.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:58 - Aug 27 with 1150 viewsSwanseajill

I didn't see the game, only radio comms, but I honestly thought the score could have been worse.

Are we really as bad as this thread reads? Or are Leicester still going as well as as they were last season.?
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:58 - Aug 27 with 1146 viewsblackflyingswan

there was a desire from most of the players.nly in the last ten mins.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:58 - Aug 27 with 1144 viewsairedale

I thought Leicester were lucky there, especially when the rain spoiled their hoof and bounce technique.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:58 - Aug 27 with 1143 viewsmonmouth

I am going to over-react now. Llorente is another bastard dud. Attack the ball in the box you shithouse f***er or f*** off. Guidolin here's a f***ing hint. Watch Leicester. MOVE. Find space, pass and MOVE again. At pace. If you can't f***ing coach it then f**k off. Fernandez/Amat stop diving in. If you can't stop f***ing diving in then f*** off. Routs, I like you, but if that's it then just f*** off. Sigurdsson and Cork, get your f***ing acts together.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:59 - Aug 27 with 1141 viewsBlameHuwJenkins

Just remember, Ronald Koeman was begging for the job and we chose to continue with Garry Monk instead. At the time, a minority of fans with sense were able to see what a terrible job Monk was doing and that the odd wins were papering over cracks.

It is very encouraging to see so many of our fans now openly criticising the manager and the board for the woeful performances as of late. Hopefully this latest manager will be gone before September and we appoint someone who is able to rebuild the catastrophic destruction of the playing squad and its ethos that managers from Roberto Martinez up until Brian Laudrup built.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:59 - Aug 27 with 1135 viewsMurph75

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:55 - Aug 27 by phact0rri

F*cking hell, are your eyes not attached to your brain? That could have been 4 nil very easily.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:59 - Aug 27 with 1105 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:53 - Aug 27 by AnotherJohn

Hope the stirrings of life towards the end don't fool the owners into thinking we already have enough quality in the side - we don't.

Leicester were off the gas at that point

Guido asked us to compare Cork to Drinkwater in this game...

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:00 - Aug 27 with 1091 viewsDrizzy

It's the sign of a poor team, play well when you're losing. We were hopeless for most of the game today and extremely fortunate to be in it. What's worrying is that Guidolin picked the exact same team that got turned over by Hull last week and probably would have picked the same for Burnley had Sigurdsson been fit. He's supposed to be a coach known for his tactical nous but we look just as clueless as we did under Monk. There doesn't seem to be any kind of idea or gameplan and this is evident by how lost our players look when on the ball.

Ah well, a Fer header and fifteen minutes of pressure will gloss over things for another week until we go through the same sh*te again. Fair play to Fer though, if the rest of our mediocre players put in half as much effort as he did it would make things more palatable.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:00 - Aug 27 with 1082 viewsblackflyingswan

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:58 - Aug 27 by monmouth

I am going to over-react now. Llorente is another bastard dud. Attack the ball in the box you shithouse f***er or f*** off. Guidolin here's a f***ing hint. Watch Leicester. MOVE. Find space, pass and MOVE again. At pace. If you can't f***ing coach it then f**k off. Fernandez/Amat stop diving in. If you can't stop f***ing diving in then f*** off. Routs, I like you, but if that's it then just f*** off. Sigurdsson and Cork, get your f***ing acts together.

Amen to that .AAAAArrrrrrrGGGGGGGGG
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:00 - Aug 27 with 1062 viewsStarsky

So... 80 minutes we were going through the motions. What an insult to the fans, especially the travelling fans.
Losing interest in our club rapidly. American 'investors', the milionaire former board stay on and sign the players for a manager that'll be lucky not to catch pneumonia today with all this rain.
Lloriente looks like he's 38 years old. Another wasted signing.
I'm more interest now in the progress of Oli, Kingsley, the new incoming centre half.
Oh and the missing new record signing.. Forgot about him

It's just the internet, init.

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:01 - Aug 27 with 1053 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:59 - Aug 27 by BlameHuwJenkins

Just remember, Ronald Koeman was begging for the job and we chose to continue with Garry Monk instead. At the time, a minority of fans with sense were able to see what a terrible job Monk was doing and that the odd wins were papering over cracks.

It is very encouraging to see so many of our fans now openly criticising the manager and the board for the woeful performances as of late. Hopefully this latest manager will be gone before September and we appoint someone who is able to rebuild the catastrophic destruction of the playing squad and its ethos that managers from Roberto Martinez up until Brian Laudrup built.

Hard to argue with any of that, or team is clueless at the moment.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:02 - Aug 27 with 1024 viewsawayjack

Made me laugh.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:02 - Aug 27 with 1024 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:58 - Aug 27 by monmouth

The most worrying sign from Llorente was when he sh*t out of the one on one with Scmeichel. He just didn't fancy it.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024