Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 00:48 - Aug 24 with 35061 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 27 Aug 2016 14:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:03 - Aug 27 with 1244 viewsHeadmaster

Disappointing guff, yet again. The happy clappers will no doubt claim otherwise. Leroy Fer our top scorer, good on him, but the sheer drop in quality from a couple of seasons ago is heartbreaking.
N/A. on 17:03 - Aug 27 with 1242 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 1:06]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:03 - Aug 27 with 1235 viewsawayjack

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:02 - Aug 27 by exiledclaseboy

The most worrying sign from Llorente was when he sh*t out of the one on one with Scmeichel. He just didn't fancy it.

Perhaps why he's hardly scored in two years and we we're the only mugs desperate enough to buy him. Score line flattered us. Worrying times.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:03 - Aug 27 with 1237 viewssully49

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:59 - Aug 27 by Murph75

F*cking hell, are your eyes not attached to your brain? That could have been 4 nil very easily.

4 - 1 Murph

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:04 - Aug 27 with 1237 viewsLord_Bony

The yanks must be shitting themselves while Huw and co are laughing behind their backs....

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:04 - Aug 27 with 1237 viewsunion_jack

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:52 - Aug 27 by hobo

Serves Montero right for taking 10 seconds to cross a ball!

No referee ever blows up when a team is that close to an attacking move. No referee!

Apart from today.

Still, if only it was the ref's fault.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:04 - Aug 27 with 1234 viewsblackflyingswan

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:01 - Aug 27 by Smellyplumz

Hard to argue with any of that, or team is clueless at the moment.

As is usual with our board BUY CHEAP and HOPE wjat a load of C---ts
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:04 - Aug 27 with 1224 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:00 - Aug 27 by Drizzy

It's the sign of a poor team, play well when you're losing. We were hopeless for most of the game today and extremely fortunate to be in it. What's worrying is that Guidolin picked the exact same team that got turned over by Hull last week and probably would have picked the same for Burnley had Sigurdsson been fit. He's supposed to be a coach known for his tactical nous but we look just as clueless as we did under Monk. There doesn't seem to be any kind of idea or gameplan and this is evident by how lost our players look when on the ball.

Ah well, a Fer header and fifteen minutes of pressure will gloss over things for another week until we go through the same sh*te again. Fair play to Fer though, if the rest of our mediocre players put in half as much effort as he did it would make things more palatable.

This

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:05 - Aug 27 with 1221 viewsmagicdaps10

I dont give a phuck what anyone says.

Montero one wing and Barrow the other.......Baston as striker and lets just go out there and play.

If we are to get this Mbodji guy then i would be tempted to play him just in front of Amat and Fede and tell the others just to their stuff.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:05 - Aug 27 with 1218 viewsMuteswan

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:01 - Aug 27 by Smellyplumz

Except I don't remember Brian Laudrup being our manager!
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:06 - Aug 27 with 1211 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:05 - Aug 27 by Muteswan

Except I don't remember Brian Laudrup being our manager!

Doh

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:06 - Aug 27 with 1209 viewsStarsky

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:55 - Aug 27 by phact0rri

That whistle *shakes head* painful. I honestly however don't think I see where we were crap... yeah we lost on the day but aside from some weak performances like siggy, and naughton. I think there was a desire from most of the players. I really thought we'd get that equalizer.

For 10 minutes. Not good enough

It's just the internet, init.

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:06 - Aug 27 with 1194 viewscrix

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:59 - Aug 27 by BlameHuwJenkins

Just remember, Ronald Koeman was begging for the job and we chose to continue with Garry Monk instead. At the time, a minority of fans with sense were able to see what a terrible job Monk was doing and that the odd wins were papering over cracks.

It is very encouraging to see so many of our fans now openly criticising the manager and the board for the woeful performances as of late. Hopefully this latest manager will be gone before September and we appoint someone who is able to rebuild the catastrophic destruction of the playing squad and its ethos that managers from Roberto Martinez up until Brian Laudrup built.

I must of missed the 'brian' laudrup era
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:07 - Aug 27 with 1190 viewsAnotherJohn

Could quibble with the last few words though.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:07 - Aug 27 with 1190 viewsBloodyhills

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:55 - Aug 27 by phact0rri

That whistle *shakes head* painful. I honestly however don't think I see where we were crap... yeah we lost on the day but aside from some weak performances like siggy, and naughton. I think there was a desire from most of the players. I really thought we'd get that equalizer.

I'll have what you're drinking.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:07 - Aug 27 with 1190 viewsMurph75

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:03 - Aug 27 by sully49

4 - 1 Murph

I'll stand by 4-0.

If they'd scored that penalty we wouldn't left our half for the rest of the game and we certainly wouldn't of scored.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:08 - Aug 27 with 1157 viewsmonmouth

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:03 - Aug 27 by sully49

4 - 1 Murph

nah, they score that pen and that's 4 or 5 nil.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:08 - Aug 27 with 1159 viewsMuteswan

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:59 - Aug 27 by BlameHuwJenkins

Just remember, Ronald Koeman was begging for the job and we chose to continue with Garry Monk instead. At the time, a minority of fans with sense were able to see what a terrible job Monk was doing and that the odd wins were papering over cracks.

It is very encouraging to see so many of our fans now openly criticising the manager and the board for the woeful performances as of late. Hopefully this latest manager will be gone before September and we appoint someone who is able to rebuild the catastrophic destruction of the playing squad and its ethos that managers from Roberto Martinez up until Brian Laudrup built.

Smelly, you agreed with this.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2016 17:10]
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:08 - Aug 27 with 1146 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:03 - Aug 27 by Headmaster

Disappointing guff, yet again. The happy clappers will no doubt claim otherwise. Leroy Fer our top scorer, good on him, but the sheer drop in quality from a couple of seasons ago is heartbreaking.

It's the fans fault, shameful

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:10 - Aug 27 with 1129 viewsGeoffThom

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:05 - Aug 27 by magicdaps10

I dont give a phuck what anyone says.

Montero one wing and Barrow the other.......Baston as striker and lets just go out there and play.

If we are to get this Mbodji guy then i would be tempted to play him just in front of Amat and Fede and tell the others just to their stuff.

Sounds great fella but with this shite mid supplying the balls and trying to defend I don't hold much hope
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:10 - Aug 27 with 1120 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Result was totally predictable.
We don't like playing against Leicester, we are like rabbits in a car's headlights.
One goal from an over the top hoof and one goal from a corner.
You can't get any more predictable than that.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:10 - Aug 27 with 1113 viewswaynekerr55

Woeful defending for both goals and fúck my eyes our set piece play is gash.

I'll reserve judgement in Llorente until he's had ten games.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:13 - Aug 27 with 1072 viewsGeoffThom

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:10 - Aug 27 by waynekerr55

Or gets good service in a game were dominant
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:15 - Aug 27 with 1028 viewsMuteswan

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:10 - Aug 27 by waynekerr55

I hope Alfie doesn't read this forum , he might not sign!
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:16 - Aug 27 with 1019 viewsStarsky

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:13 - Aug 27 by GeoffThom

Or gets good service in a game were dominant

The cross from Barrow heading towards Lloriente and Fer.. You could see the difference between them in wanting that chance to score

It's just the internet, init.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024