Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 00:48 - Aug 24 with 35080 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 27 Aug 2016 14:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:18 - Aug 27 with 1777 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:13 - Aug 27 by GeoffThom

Or gets good service in a game were dominant

Thing is, it ain't hard. We've lost the ball so drop off to negate Vardy's pace.

And I'm sorry, Wes Morgan couldn't move 5 years ago in the championship...
[Post edited 27 Aug 2016 17:28]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:22 - Aug 27 with 1727 viewstomdickharry

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:01 - Aug 27 by Smellyplumz

Hard to argue with any of that, or team is clueless at the moment.

Excellent post.Shambolic display today against a Leicester team that were not that brilliant, 2 bog standard goals including the traditional goal from a corner. It is difficult to know what to say other than we have 5 days or so days to sign a couple of players who may help to stabilize our team,early days but the warning signs are there for all to see. Just as an aside has Gomis a recall clause?
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:23 - Aug 27 with 1711 viewsRevJames

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:06 - Aug 27 by crix

I must of missed the 'brian' laudrup era

Wish he was playing for us now
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:27 - Aug 27 with 1654 viewsDafyddHuw

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:59 - Aug 27 by BlameHuwJenkins

Just remember, Ronald Koeman was begging for the job and we chose to continue with Garry Monk instead. At the time, a minority of fans with sense were able to see what a terrible job Monk was doing and that the odd wins were papering over cracks.

It is very encouraging to see so many of our fans now openly criticising the manager and the board for the woeful performances as of late. Hopefully this latest manager will be gone before September and we appoint someone who is able to rebuild the catastrophic destruction of the playing squad and its ethos that managers from Roberto Martinez up until Brian Laudrup built.

Brian Laudrup?

You are Gary Lineker and I claim my £5.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:40 - Aug 27 with 1538 viewsGeoffThom

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:18 - Aug 27 by waynekerr55

Thing is, it ain't hard. We've lost the ball so drop off to negate Vardy's pace.

And I'm sorry, Wes Morgan couldn't move 5 years ago in the championship...
[Post edited 27 Aug 2016 17:28]

Is that the same wes m with a prem winners medal and captain 3 Leicester wins over us ,any forward in the world would struggle with us at the moment no service
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:47 - Aug 27 with 1494 viewsunion_jack

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:40 - Aug 27 by GeoffThom

Is that the same wes m with a prem winners medal and captain 3 Leicester wins over us ,any forward in the world would struggle with us at the moment no service

Yet lots in here are pinning their hopes on Borja?! I fear he may be as 'useless' as anyone else because he'll be isolated.

Hope not but fear so.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:54 - Aug 27 with 1445 viewsjojaca

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:47 - Aug 27 by union_jack

Yet lots in here are pinning their hopes on Borja?! I fear he may be as 'useless' as anyone else because he'll be isolated.

Hope not but fear so.

Your right, I went up to my TV screen when we were losing 2-0 shouting at my other half look there is nobody near Llorente, he was just isolated. He is a type of player where you need numbers around him. He is not a Vardy and create something out of nothing with his pace. You need players around him to win second balls etc.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:55 - Aug 27 with 1441 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:40 - Aug 27 by GeoffThom

Yeah Djimi Traore won the champions league what's your point?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:05 - Aug 27 with 1375 viewsDarran

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:55 - Aug 27 by waynekerr55

Fernando Llorente won the World Cup.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:09 - Aug 27 with 1344 viewsGeoffThom

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:55 - Aug 27 by waynekerr55

Well for someone with no movement he's done pretty well lately against us and the rest of the league or did you miss that just like the complete lack of service lorente gets during today's Rubbish
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:14 - Aug 27 with 1319 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:09 - Aug 27 by GeoffThom

Well for someone with no movement he's done pretty well lately against us and the rest of the league or did you miss that just like the complete lack of service lorente gets during today's Rubbish

It was a general point about how shìt the so called "best league in the world" is

We were gash, stupid fûcking mistakes again

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:14 - Aug 27 with 1317 viewsmonmouth

Watching Hull, win or lose, this is exactly how to make the most of what you have. This is what we are patently not doing. I don't want Guido sacked - that's just ridiculous - but that optimisation of our resources is what we should be expecting and we just aren't getting it. He has to sort that out.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:21 - Aug 27 with 1284 viewsjacabertawe

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:14 - Aug 27 by monmouth

Watching Hull, win or lose, this is exactly how to make the most of what you have. This is what we are patently not doing. I don't want Guido sacked - that's just ridiculous - but that optimisation of our resources is what we should be expecting and we just aren't getting it. He has to sort that out.

Is FG enough of a hard taskmaster, because many of our players are just going through the motions?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:22 - Aug 27 with 1279 viewsGeoffThom

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:14 - Aug 27 by monmouth

guido worries me with his ,I don't know the chairman does all that or in Italy the president chooses the captain ,or the chairman signs the players ,feck me man up and get what's needed to keep us in the div and tell Jenkins to stay out of team affairs or its bye bye guido
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:28 - Aug 27 with 1245 viewsairedale

He's similar to Ranieri to me.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:29 - Aug 27 with 1238 viewsmonmouth

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:22 - Aug 27 by GeoffThom

guido worries me with his ,I don't know the chairman does all that or in Italy the president chooses the captain ,or the chairman signs the players ,feck me man up and get what's needed to keep us in the div and tell Jenkins to stay out of team affairs or its bye bye guido

I suppose my point is that with the players we have, the team should be better, so leaving everything else aside (I'd like a few better players), that's down to the coaching team.

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:36 - Aug 27 with 1209 viewskyswans

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:16 - Aug 27 by Starsky

The cross from Barrow heading towards Lloriente and Fer.. You could see the difference between them in wanting that chance to score

Llorente had Morgan on his back, took him out of the play. That's why Fer scored.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:42 - Aug 27 with 986 viewsicecoldjack

Just seen that game, is it me or does every other team seem to pass it better than us these days ?

Even hull had the balls to pass it from the back when under pressure , flaky fernandez just prefers to hoof it up the field or kick it into touch, the bloke should be stepping up not regressing.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:50 - Aug 27 with 958 viewsunion_jack

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:42 - Aug 27 by icecoldjack

Just seen that game, is it me or does every other team seem to pass it better than us these days ?

Even hull had the balls to pass it from the back when under pressure , flaky fernandez just prefers to hoof it up the field or kick it into touch, the bloke should be stepping up not regressing.

I think most teams press us high because they know there is a mistake or two in our defence.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:51 - Aug 27 with 958 viewsJackFish

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:42 - Aug 27 by icecoldjack

We've completely lost the ability to retain the ball under pressure. Some of our distribution from the back today was pitiful.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:58 - Aug 27 with 939 viewsmonmouth

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:50 - Aug 27 by union_jack

I think most teams press us high because they know there is a mistake or two in our defence.

Press us anywhere and we shit ourselves and give the ball away.

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:46 - Aug 27 with 875 viewsjasper_T

The pass and move footballers were replaced with different kinds of players.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:00 - Aug 27 with 854 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Can someone tell me how the manager can make Routledge and Gilfi play better?
Perhaps he should not have selected them in the first place, but then there would be ructions on here about leaving Gilfi out and the Routs defenders would complain if Montero played instead of him.
But when Montero came on with Barrow we looked like a team that could score and Leicester were lucky we didn't get a second goal at the end.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:08 - Aug 27 with 834 viewsDarran

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:00 - Aug 27 by A_Fans_Dad

Can someone tell me how the manager can make Routledge and Gilfi play better?
Perhaps he should not have selected them in the first place, but then there would be ructions on here about leaving Gilfi out and the Routs defenders would complain if Montero played instead of him.
But when Montero came on with Barrow we looked like a team that could score and Leicester were lucky we didn't get a second goal at the end.

His name is Gylfi.

Just saying.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:40 - Aug 27 with 777 viewsLoyal

Once again the extra bit of nouse killed us. If only we had the effort of the last 15 all game.
This side isn't good enough to win more games than it loses, but it will just about survive.
Question is do you want to spend a ton an away game watching it ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024