Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 00:48 - Aug 24 with 35060 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 27 Aug 2016 14:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:44 - Aug 27 with 1015 viewsjasper_T

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:08 - Aug 27 by Darran

His name is Gylfi.

Just saying.

Gylfi
I'd
Like to
F
Innit
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:55 - Aug 27 with 982 viewsRevJames

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:50 - Aug 27 by union_jack

I think most teams press us high because they know there is a mistake or two in our defence.

Only one or two?
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:31 - Aug 27 with 944 viewsbuilthjack

Got home 10 minutes ago, via a couple of hours in the local ale house. We still need 3 or 4 players to be a half decent team. Hope our other Spanish striker gets fit soon.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:05 - Aug 27 with 892 viewsAl_Bundy

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:04 - Aug 26 by Al_Bundy

Going for 2-0

Morgan from a cross and Vardy leaving our CB's in his trail.

This... and Routledge Fernandez and Amat are all passengers at the moment !!!
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:15 - Aug 27 with 881 viewsunion_jack

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:05 - Aug 27 by Al_Bundy

This... and Routledge Fernandez and Amat are all passengers at the moment !!!

Fair play!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 08:58 - Aug 28 with 761 viewsRevJames

Zero analysis of us on MOTD. Can't say I'm surprised.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 09:07 - Aug 28 with 751 viewslifelong

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 08:58 - Aug 28 by RevJames

Zero analysis of us on MOTD. Can't say I'm surprised.

Thought they may have mentioned our goal, it was a very good one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024