Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 00:48 - Aug 24 with 35096 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 27 Aug 2016 14:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 08:59 - Aug 26 with 2914 viewsmonmouth

Christ, you're all mental. No wonder everyone's miserable as buggery after the match. We always lose at that god forsaken place. Always. We have no chance up there. None. Zip. Zilch. Nada. Dim. I think we'll nick it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 09:00 - Aug 26 with 2915 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:32 - Aug 25 by raynor94

What a little ray of Sunshine you are

You tell him.

I've gone for a 3-1 home win

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 09:19 - Aug 26 with 2902 viewsLoyal

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:28 - Aug 25 by Al_Bundy

What is Taylor playing at asking to play for the U23's on Friday if true? Needs more rest!! Wasn't the Portugal match on July 6th ?? how much time off does he need.

Clueless and very average player, wouldn't know a days work if it smacked him round the chops.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 10:13 - Aug 26 with 2844 viewsperchrockjack

Ideally, one we could have and should have sold when offers were coming in.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:58 - Aug 26 with 2758 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

stuck 7 on us last year even with captain marvell playing.

1-1

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:19 - Aug 26 with 2728 viewsperchrockjack

If they don't get it together against us they could face a challenging season.
Despise the club and city.

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:50 - Aug 26 with 2716 viewskarnataka

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:57 - Aug 25 by macthejack

I'd hope so. We were crying out for a change at Hull but didn't have the options from the bench. If we happen to have a bit of a cushion (a man can dream) would be a good chance for him to get a bit of experience. If we're chasing the game it certainly can't hurt to put him on and if Llorente isn't working we need another option.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2016 15:11]

" If we're chasing the game it certainly can't help to put him on......"

Did you actually mean that? Or did you mean 'it certainly can help"?
[Post edited 26 Aug 2016 13:56]
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:02 - Aug 26 with 2658 viewstomdickharry

Morgan against Llorente should make interesting watching,if Llorente can cause Morgan problems then we could get into the game and cause them a few problems,vice versa and we could be sunk without a trace.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:10 - Aug 26 with 2647 viewsmacthejack

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:50 - Aug 26 by karnataka

" If we're chasing the game it certainly can't help to put him on......"

Did you actually mean that? Or did you mean 'it certainly can help"?
[Post edited 26 Aug 2016 13:56]

I think I actually meant can't hurt...
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:04 - Aug 26 with 2523 viewsAl_Bundy

Going for 2-0

Morgan from a cross and Vardy leaving our CB's in his trail.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:00 - Aug 26 with 2508 viewsOldjack

fuking battered us last season home and away ,'i cant think of any other team that's done that to us in the Prem

0-1

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:30 - Aug 26 with 2486 viewsphact0rri

Our less than stellar record, and hearing everyone everywhere on about how we are the match the foxes need to kick start their season, makes me feel quite optimistic.

I see a 1-2/0-1 scoreline waiting for us. COYS

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 00:08 - Aug 27 with 2300 viewsGowerjack

3-1 to the BPL Champions.

Routledge scores a late consolation goal.

Probably.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 00:23 - Aug 27 with 2295 viewsJethroJack

Them 1-2 Us 😝
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 06:09 - Aug 27 with 2230 viewsshandyjack

4/5-0, Musa and Vardy and Mahrez running at our inept defence gives me the shivers

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 10:16 - Aug 27 with 1848 viewsbuilthjack

Have faith people. Just leaving home to see us win. Come on the real City.
All others are fakes.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2016 10:17]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 10:26 - Aug 27 with 1839 viewsmax936

I cant see us getting anything today tbh, probably take 2-0 right now.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:09 - Aug 27 with 1789 viewsmonmouth

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 10:26 - Aug 27 by max936

I cant see us getting anything today tbh, probably take 2-0 right now.

Don't be silly mun Max. You can't take a loss in advance! Crack open a bottle of old peculiar, relax and enjoy. Nobody knows how anything will pan out at this stage of the season. Players are still getting started. It's time we put this lot and Spurs to bed, after dealing with Everton and Chelsea last season.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:47 - Aug 27 with 1620 viewsraynor94

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 06:09 - Aug 27 by shandyjack

4/5-0, Musa and Vardy and Mahrez running at our inept defence gives me the shivers

I think it will be a tough game, and one we will do well to get something from, but your prediction, come on

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:50 - Aug 27 with 1473 viewsshandyjack

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:47 - Aug 27 by raynor94

I think it will be a tough game, and one we will do well to get something from, but your prediction, come on

7-0 agh last season and is argue we are worse than last season at the moment. Maybe a bit too pessimistic though, I think we'll score

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:51 - Aug 27 with 1469 viewsmagicdaps10

3-0 Leicester, just cant see us coping with Mahrez,Vardy and Musa.

Think a few of our players could end up falling on their bottoms this afternoon.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:01 - Aug 27 with 1429 viewsdailew

No change to starting 11.

McBurnie on the bench.

[Post edited 27 Aug 2016 14:02]

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:02 - Aug 27 with 1420 viewsinspector

happy that macburnie is on the bench
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:08 - Aug 27 with 1346 viewsperchrockjack

Indeed.
If good enough he s old enough.

He ll play today at some stage

We need three strikers at least for the season

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:09 - Aug 27 with 1339 viewsTheKirkyLife

Really pleased to see Oli and Jay on the bench but shocked to see Routs still ahead of Montero and VDH not replacing the useless Fernandez. Fingers crossed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024