Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 00:48 - Aug 24 with 35097 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 27 Aug 2016 14:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:11 - Aug 27 with 1915 viewsharryhpalmer

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:01 - Aug 27 by dailew

No change to starting 11.

McBurnie on the bench.

[Post edited 27 Aug 2016 14:02]

Wayne has a big job helping Kingsley out with Mahrez today.

But I fancy us today looking at Leicester's team. They are bedding in a new midfield partnership, which could be a big help to us.

Huth's first game of the season, but Llorente will still have his hands full, with Morgan too.

Hopefully Mo will cause more havoc running at them as Mahrez does at us.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:12 - Aug 27 with 1902 viewsSwansea93

Is Dyer injured?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:21 - Aug 27 with 1793 viewssomersetsimon

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:12 - Aug 27 by Swansea93

Is Dyer injured?

It makes more sense to have McBurnie on the bench rather than two wingers in Montero and Dyer.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:29 - Aug 27 with 1716 viewstomdickharry

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:09 - Aug 27 by TheKirkyLife

Really pleased to see Oli and Jay on the bench but shocked to see Routs still ahead of Montero and VDH not replacing the useless Fernandez. Fingers crossed.

Possibly thinking Routledge is a more versatile all round forward than Montero across the front.Hope we see a battling performance this afternoon from our team.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:32 - Aug 27 with 1694 viewsharryhpalmer

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:29 - Aug 27 by tomdickharry

Possibly thinking Routledge is a more versatile all round forward than Montero across the front.Hope we see a battling performance this afternoon from our team.

You can't use Montero in front of the inexperienced Kingsley from the start against Mahrez.

You need someone with more defensive nous from winger. hence why Wayne gets the nod.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:49 - Aug 27 with 1551 viewskarnataka

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:21 - Aug 27 by somersetsimon

It makes more sense to have McBurnie on the bench rather than two wingers in Montero and Dyer.

Agree the bench looks more balanced with a striker in there and Ollie has earned his chance. My only thought is that Mo has shown he isn't a 90 minute player so Montero for Barrow on the hour or thereabouts makes sense. Only trouble with that is it means we've played our only real game change card quite early with little left for the last 10 minutes unless we go 2 up top with Llorente and Ollie.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:50 - Aug 27 with 1549 viewstomdickharry

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:32 - Aug 27 by harryhpalmer

You can't use Montero in front of the inexperienced Kingsley from the start against Mahrez.

You need someone with more defensive nous from winger. hence why Wayne gets the nod.

As long as we see Routledge putting in a shift and not slipping down all the time and giving the ball away.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:54 - Aug 27 with 1498 viewsTheKirkyLife

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:32 - Aug 27 by harryhpalmer

Makes sense. Guessing we'll see Routs for the full 90 then, maybe no Montero at all.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:56 - Aug 27 with 1478 viewssomersetsimon

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:49 - Aug 27 by karnataka

Agree the bench looks more balanced with a striker in there and Ollie has earned his chance. My only thought is that Mo has shown he isn't a 90 minute player so Montero for Barrow on the hour or thereabouts makes sense. Only trouble with that is it means we've played our only real game change card quite early with little left for the last 10 minutes unless we go 2 up top with Llorente and Ollie.

That ok. Well be 3-0 up by then so we can bring on Rangel to close the game out.

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:58 - Aug 27 with 1447 viewsmonmouth

Oh well here we go then. I'm just watching with a resigned hint of impending doom. Even if we went three up in that pinhole I'd expect misery after previous visits.

Come on Swans, make my day.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:00 - Aug 27 with 1431 viewsSmellyplumz

I hate those stupid feckin clapper things in the crowd

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:00 - Aug 27 with 1422 viewscsf

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:58 - Aug 27 by monmouth

Oh well here we go then. I'm just watching with a resigned hint of impending doom. Even if we went three up in that pinhole I'd expect misery after previous visits.

Come on Swans, make my day.

You think we're on for a win then??!!
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:02 - Aug 27 with 1399 viewsDafyddHuw

2 mins in and those clackers are already getting on my tits.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:02 - Aug 27 with 1395 viewsRevJames

Just hit BBC Radio Leicester and couldn't believe I was listening to commentary from the Leicester game.

Then, just as the game kicks off, they pull the plug, stating broadcast rights ffs!
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:04 - Aug 27 with 1368 viewsSmellyplumz

Has vardy got a permanent broken arm or what ffs

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:06 - Aug 27 with 1342 viewsLord_Bony

All over us atm.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:06 - Aug 27 with 1340 viewsskippyjack

Do the Arabian commentators come up for air?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:07 - Aug 27 with 1325 viewsWxmJax

I've put Barrow on the bench so he'll probably score now.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:08 - Aug 27 with 1309 viewsSmellyplumz

We can't string a pass together and looking well ropey at the back again.

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:10 - Aug 27 with 1249 viewsSmellyplumz

Ffs

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:10 - Aug 27 with 1251 viewsunion_jack

They are being given far too much room atm. We need to close them down or they are going to have a field day.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:10 - Aug 27 with 1243 viewsGriffting

Getting fa from this ref
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:11 - Aug 27 with 1203 viewsunion_jack

That could've been red!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:12 - Aug 27 with 1193 viewsTheKirkyLife

Get Fernandez off at half time. What a waste of space.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:12 - Aug 27 with 1172 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:11 - Aug 27 by union_jack

That could've been red!

Red card that

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024