Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 00:48 - Aug 24 with 35098 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 27 Aug 2016 14:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:14 - Aug 27 with 1541 viewsdailew

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:12 - Aug 27 by TheKirkyLife

Get Fernandez off at half time. What a waste of space.

Done OK apart from that. And that was more Routs' fault for losing it.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:14 - Aug 27 with 1528 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:04 - Aug 27 by Smellyplumz

Has vardy got a permanent broken arm or what ffs

Big w4nker

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:15 - Aug 27 with 1513 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Survival mode here

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:15 - Aug 27 with 1510 viewsPozuelosSideys

For a team which used to dominate possession so well for so long a few seasons ago, we have turned in to a team which is fcking awful at keeping the ball.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:18 - Aug 27 with 1392 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:15 - Aug 27 by PozuelosSideys

For a team which used to dominate possession so well for so long a few seasons ago, we have turned in to a team which is fcking awful at keeping the ball.

Been utter gash first twenty, we ain't put two passes together

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:19 - Aug 27 with 1355 viewsDrizzy

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:15 - Aug 27 by PozuelosSideys

Look at the players who are starting today: Naughton, Fernandez, Fer, Cork all range from utter sh*te to poor with the ball.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:19 - Aug 27 with 1344 viewsairedale

For a second there, I thought that spooky Italian ref was back.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:22 - Aug 27 with 1266 viewsdailew

WTF. Morgan just gave Llorente a two handed shove. Nothing given.

Is Gylfi playing?
[Post edited 27 Aug 2016 15:24]

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:23 - Aug 27 with 1228 viewsSmellyplumz

Come back Brendan, all is forgiven

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:24 - Aug 27 with 1200 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:22 - Aug 27 by dailew

WTF. Morgan just gave Llorente a two handed shove. Nothing given.

Is Gylfi playing?
[Post edited 27 Aug 2016 15:24]

Yeah the ref's the problem here

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:25 - Aug 27 with 1183 viewsMurph75

It's going to be a looooooong afternoon by the looks of it.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:25 - Aug 27 with 1163 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Maybe we can do a Hull...

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:26 - Aug 27 with 1143 viewsLord_Bony

SO far we ve been playing the newcomers to the league..from here on in its the big boys...we d better wise up.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:26 - Aug 27 with 1135 viewsHugeEnkins

Ah, remember when we were good? Those were the days.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:27 - Aug 27 with 1131 viewsmonmouth

They're so much better than us it's a bit sickening. We sure as shit went backwards. Fernandez, Routledge utter pantaloon. Fernandez will be off shortly.

Pray for a smash and grab.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:27 - Aug 27 with 1099 viewsOldjack

Getting a battering so far

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:28 - Aug 27 with 1081 viewsunion_jack

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:26 - Aug 27 by HugeEnkins

Ah, remember when we were good? Those were the days.

What was Fernandez doing putting that out for a throw. We are in panic mode.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:28 - Aug 27 with 1066 viewsskippyjack

Italian football.. A shame we don't have that Inzaghi type to come on and score that 1-0 9th minute winner.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:29 - Aug 27 with 1054 viewsMurph75

I'd love to see what the management see in Barrow? He must be like Maradonna in training and Madonna on a Saturday afternoon.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:30 - Aug 27 with 1018 viewsSmellyplumz

Huth is a complete c u n t

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:30 - Aug 27 with 1014 viewsNeiltheTaylor

It's not as if the Foxes are doing anything g fancy. Just executing passing and moving well

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:30 - Aug 27 with 976 viewsGriffting

Naughton looks in shock or something.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:31 - Aug 27 with 969 viewskarnataka

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:28 - Aug 27 by union_jack

What was Fernandez doing putting that out for a throw. We are in panic mode.

Keeper should be in control in situations like that and tell him what to do.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:31 - Aug 27 with 944 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:29 - Aug 27 by Murph75

I'd love to see what the management see in Barrow? He must be like Maradonna in training and Madonna on a Saturday afternoon.

In fairness the whole team is doing a Madonna today

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:31 - Aug 27 with 935 viewsPozuelosSideys

somebody please put routledge out of his misery

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024