Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 00:48 - Aug 24 with 35095 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 27 Aug 2016 14:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

N/A. on 15:37 - Aug 27 with 1426 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 1:05]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:37 - Aug 27 with 1424 viewscostalotta

Routeledge has given the ball away pretty much every time he has the ball...even when he has time and space he still manages to loose possession, which usually puts us on the back foot.

the only surprise so far is it took them that long to find the back of the net. We are well and truly shocking!
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:37 - Aug 27 with 1424 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Guido needs to make a couple of bold "you're a m1nge" mourinho type changes!

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:38 - Aug 27 with 1412 viewsskippyjack

That cohesive, tight, Italian steel is missing at the moment.. we're strangers.. not team mates..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:38 - Aug 27 with 1388 viewsHugeEnkins

Llorente. Bag if wakn at the moment. Not linking up with gylfi very well at all. We are totally unrecognizable from a few years ago.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:39 - Aug 27 with 1371 viewsshandyjack

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:38 - Aug 27 by skippyjack

That cohesive, tight, Italian steel is missing at the moment.. we're strangers.. not team mates..

You'd have thought all 4 defenders were at the euros not having a full pre season together

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:39 - Aug 27 with 1358 viewsDarran

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:37 - Aug 27 by costalotta

Routeledge has given the ball away pretty much every time he has the ball...even when he has time and space he still manages to loose possession, which usually puts us on the back foot.

the only surprise so far is it took them that long to find the back of the net. We are well and truly shocking!

Great player mun everyone on here sets so.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:39 - Aug 27 with 1347 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:37 - Aug 27 by TheKirkyLife

I love how we're losing to Leicester and its the end of the world. Leicester, reigning champions. Get a grip.

Isn't it more that we are playing like mugs and haven't Ben in the game even for a moment, when our whole approach used to be based on controlling the ball.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:40 - Aug 27 with 1341 viewsperchrockjack

I was rattled to see us seen as relegation fodder but I see the case now.

We need a spark

Maybe moan and we ll score

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:40 - Aug 27 with 1335 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:37 - Aug 27 by TheKirkyLife

I love how we're losing to Leicester and its the end of the world. Leicester, reigning champions. Get a grip.

Isn't it more that we are playing like mugs and haven't been in the game even for a moment, when our whole approach used to be based on controlling the ball.

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:40 - Aug 27 with 1332 viewsPozuelosSideys

I hope we improve as so far this season, we really arent very good.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:40 - Aug 27 with 1330 viewsMrSwerve

Missing Williams massively.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:40 - Aug 27 with 1313 viewsMurph75

I'm probably going to get slated for this and I really hope I'm proven wrong.

Guidolin needs to go. I've seen enough in our first 3 games this season to confirm what I thought about him last year.

The results we got over the so called "bigger team" papered over some very inept performances against teams we really and used to be beat quite easily.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:40 - Aug 27 with 1288 viewsElward

Nice overhead kick to noone Routledge, you absolute diabolical excuse for a premier league footballer
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:41 - Aug 27 with 1282 viewsskippyjack

Don't worry.. Taylor will be back next week!

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:41 - Aug 27 with 1275 viewsunion_jack

This is nothing short of disgraceful I'm sorry to say.

No effort, no courage, no desire, no belief, no guile.

Clueless. A LONG season ahead.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:41 - Aug 27 with 1268 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:40 - Aug 27 by MrSwerve

Missing Williams massively.

Not really its the same as last season

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:41 - Aug 27 with 1230 viewscostalotta

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:38 - Aug 27 by skippyjack

Above all else we are shite! We are get let behind.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:42 - Aug 27 with 1204 viewsblackflyingswan

I told you all there was a cancer running through our club and nobody took any notice.
HOPE you all see it for yourselves.
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:42 - Aug 27 with 1197 viewsperchrockjack

Couldn't agree more.

He s looking rather forlorn .

We need some fire . We ain't any

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:42 - Aug 27 with 1196 viewssully49

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:31 - Aug 27 by PozuelosSideys

somebody please put routledge out of his misery

He hasn't played well in all the games thus far. I agree get him off.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:43 - Aug 27 with 1156 viewsjackeinstein

Routeledge needs the curly crook half time fg needs to show some balls with that
Barrow looks the only glimmer at the minute
The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:43 - Aug 27 with 1150 viewsjojaca

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:35 - Aug 27 by Smellyplumz

Starting to get into the game? The swans are still outside the stadium!

This is the worst group of players we have since our arrival to premier league. We are carrying too much championship quality players.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:43 - Aug 27 with 1136 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:42 - Aug 27 by blackflyingswan

I told you all there was a cancer running through our club and nobody took any notice.
HOPE you all see it for yourselves.

What are you on about?

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:44 - Aug 27 with 1117 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Leicester City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:40 - Aug 27 by Murph75

I'm probably going to get slated for this and I really hope I'm proven wrong.

Guidolin needs to go. I've seen enough in our first 3 games this season to confirm what I thought about him last year.

The results we got over the so called "bigger team" papered over some very inept performances against teams we really and used to be beat quite easily.

Well I'll tell you one thing, there's no hiding place for him this season, it's his team and so far it looks complete sh1te

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024