Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Terry Coles - help us get justice 12:03 - Aug 24 with 9031 viewsnataliecoles

I hope that you will remember my dads story how he was killed by a police horse at Rotherham back in May 2000, we are trying to get justice that my father deserves , the press painted him out to be a holligan that he was NOT!

A reporter Neil from Yorkshire wants to do a 9 minute piece on my dads case & the day at Swans v Rotherham in 2000. You don't necessarily have to have seen the incident but if you can paint a picture of the day, anything about the day which stands out in your mind. Anything big or small which you may think may be helpful to us , can you please contact me via the inbox with any information and help us get the justice my father deserves!
Terry Coles - help us get justice on 12:59 - Aug 24 with 6162 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Hi Natalie, I wasn't there myself but as you remember last time on here there were a few who had said they were there. And I'm sure they would gladly help. Be patient, they're probably at work now. I'm sure they will be on here later though.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Terry Coles - help us get justice on 13:06 - Aug 24 with 6130 viewsmorningstar

Can this be made a sticky please. We surely have a duty to do what we can to help Natalie and family get the justice they deserve.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Terry Coles - help us get justice on 13:26 - Aug 24 with 6079 viewsdickythorpe

I'd like to wish you all the very best Natalie. As a Swans fan it was a very tragic day to hear one of our own had died in such a way.

Keep us updated, and I hope you and your family get the justice you deserve.
Terry Coles - help us get justice on 16:10 - Aug 24 with 5884 viewsQuakerJack

Is this on Social Media Natalie? Something I could share on FB for example?

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Terry Coles - help us get justice on 16:19 - Aug 24 with 5865 viewsshandyjack

Good luck with the campaign, wasn't there but have heard horror stories of the day from friends who were

Poll: Expectation for the season

Terry Coles - help us get justice on 16:40 - Aug 24 with 5822 viewsnataliecoles

It is yes you can add me on Facebook Natalie Coles , or join my page JFTC , or it's also on the Swansea city supporters page x
Terry Coles - help us get justice on 16:41 - Aug 24 with 5819 viewsnataliecoles

Call me stupid what is a sticky 🙈 Lol x
Terry Coles - help us get justice on 17:01 - Aug 24 with 5786 viewsWhiterockin

Terry Coles - help us get justice on 16:41 - Aug 24 by nataliecoles

Call me stupid what is a sticky 🙈 Lol x

A thread that stays at the top of the page and doesn't move down.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2016 17:01]
Login to get fewer ads

Terry Coles - help us get justice on 17:26 - Aug 24 with 5710 viewsjackharris

Hi, Natalie I was there that day and have sent you a PM.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Terry Coles - help us get justice on 18:04 - Aug 24 with 5615 viewsNorthbankboy

Shared on FB To, Hope you get justice Natalie,remember that day as if it was yesterday,so sad for you all.
Terry Coles - help us get justice on 19:06 - Aug 24 with 5461 viewsMyFinalHeaven

For those who were there that day, what do you remember? Were the police at fault? I'd love to know.

I remember this case vaguely and I've been doing some research but there aren't too many first person accounts floating around. If any witnesses can step forward, then that would be great.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2016 19:06]

Come on you Swans.

Terry Coles - help us get justice on 19:10 - Aug 24 with 5451 viewsnataliecoles

Terry Coles - help us get justice on 19:06 - Aug 24 by MyFinalHeaven

For those who were there that day, what do you remember? Were the police at fault? I'd love to know.

I remember this case vaguely and I've been doing some research but there aren't too many first person accounts floating around. If any witnesses can step forward, then that would be great.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2016 19:06]

Things could definitely have been policed better , whoevers decision it was to send police horses down that narrow lane full of fans made a terrible decision! The hill borough case and my dads case have a lot of similarities , because my dad was killed only one person people seem to forget about him! I hope that one day we will get justice like the hill borough families have x
Terry Coles - help us get justice on 10:06 - Aug 25 with 4710 viewsQuakerJack

Terry Coles - help us get justice on 16:40 - Aug 24 by nataliecoles

It is yes you can add me on Facebook Natalie Coles , or join my page JFTC , or it's also on the Swansea city supporters page x

I'll add you now and msg you so you know it's me... I'll also join the JFTC page.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Terry Coles - help us get justice on 17:45 - Aug 25 with 4414 viewsOldjack

Terry Coles - help us get justice on 19:10 - Aug 24 by nataliecoles

Things could definitely have been policed better , whoevers decision it was to send police horses down that narrow lane full of fans made a terrible decision! The hill borough case and my dads case have a lot of similarities , because my dad was killed only one person people seem to forget about him! I hope that one day we will get justice like the hill borough families have x

Reckless to say the least ,i still can't believe this has been swept under the carpet and still remains there

Hope you finally get justice

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Terry Coles - help us get justice on 20:47 - Aug 25 with 4256 viewsMorganator100

Natalie

I posted on the JFTC site some time ago, did you ever find out if the horse rider was the same one that was at Hillsborough? I attach the Hillsborough statement here and his name is the same as the one that was riding the horse that day.

http://hillsborough.independent.gov.uk/repository/docs/SYP000113130001.pdf

http://www.angelfire.com/al3/zoephil/a4.html

I really hope that you and your family get justice in this case.
Terry Coles - help us get justice on 22:49 - Aug 25 with 4108 viewsosj

Terry Coles - help us get justice on 20:47 - Aug 25 by Morganator100

Natalie

I posted on the JFTC site some time ago, did you ever find out if the horse rider was the same one that was at Hillsborough? I attach the Hillsborough statement here and his name is the same as the one that was riding the horse that day.

http://hillsborough.independent.gov.uk/repository/docs/SYP000113130001.pdf

http://www.angelfire.com/al3/zoephil/a4.html

I really hope that you and your family get justice in this case.

I am meeting the bbc journalist neil morrow in Rotherham next week to do some filming and he has told me the copper that was on the horse that killed TC was involved in Hillsborough aswell, this man needs to face justice asap.
Terry Coles - help us get justice on 23:04 - Aug 25 with 4084 viewsnataliecoles

Terry Coles - help us get justice on 22:49 - Aug 25 by osj

I am meeting the bbc journalist neil morrow in Rotherham next week to do some filming and he has told me the copper that was on the horse that killed TC was involved in Hillsborough aswell, this man needs to face justice asap.

Thankyou so much we really appreciate you speaking, we would love to meet you in person but if you don't want to that's fine also. Yes the same man was on duty and also one other on the day who was also involved in hillsborough - we await a reply from SYP! X
Terry Coles - help us get justice on 00:33 - Aug 26 with 4014 viewsosj

Terry Coles - help us get justice on 23:04 - Aug 25 by nataliecoles

Thankyou so much we really appreciate you speaking, we would love to meet you in person but if you don't want to that's fine also. Yes the same man was on duty and also one other on the day who was also involved in hillsborough - we await a reply from SYP! X

You have a pm.
Terry Coles - help us get justice on 00:42 - Aug 26 with 4006 viewsTNT

Have pm'd you, Natalie.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Terry Coles - help us get justice on 06:27 - Aug 26 with 3953 viewsWhiterockin

Terry Coles - help us get justice on 00:42 - Aug 26 by TNT

Have pm'd you, Natalie.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-37186435
Terry Coles - help us get justice on 07:24 - Aug 26 with 3918 viewsnataliecoles

Terry Coles - help us get justice on 06:27 - Aug 26 by Whiterockin

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-37186435

Thankyou for sharing that!!! X
Terry Coles - help us get justice on 09:36 - Aug 26 with 3832 viewsLoyal

Terry Coles - help us get justice on 07:24 - Aug 26 by nataliecoles

Thankyou for sharing that!!! X

Hi Natalie, I can't imagine how the loss of your father has affected you over some 16 years, like many I was there that day, it was carnage in the vicinity of the away end, for me I couldn't see how the trouble started or why the police acted in the way they did. I am pretty certain there will never be total blame, but more clarity is surely required. But what I do take from your posts is your clear dignity and non judgemental position. Many connected to other deaths have turned the whole matter to an anti system or Govt agenda, you have not and this is reflected in your original post when you stated 'killed by a police horse' You have remained pragmatic and no matter how difficult it must be calm and collected. I am sure many thousands of us on here and elsewhere wish you the very best as you look for more detail and more understanding as to why this occurred. Nobody wanted Terry to die that day, that goes without saying but you, your family and of course Terry deserve final closure.
I know you will get it and when you do I hope it ensures you find the peace you deserve.
Football ? As I have said many times it matters not, nor the participants on the pitch, it's people and supporters like Terry that have always mattered. He deserves a conclusion, call it justice or just answers, keep on Natalie and I am certain you will get it.
Take care, be strong 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Terry Coles - help us get justice on 09:52 - Aug 26 with 3816 viewsswanstillidai

" it was carnage in the vicinity of the away end, for me I couldn't see how the trouble started or why the police acted in the way they did"

The old bill should have been rounding up all the c*nts in the Millmoor pub that were throwing missiles into an alley of hundreds of Swans fans.

There shouldn't have been a police horse anywhere near that alley.
Terry Coles - help us get justice on 09:58 - Aug 26 with 3806 viewsperchrockjack

Clearly south Yorks police had many issues in those days.

I ve in the millmoor pub albeit with a Rotherham chum who spoke while I kept schtum.

Thankfully, lessons have been learned and football fans Aren't treated like trailer trash as they were

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Terry Coles - help us get justice on 10:11 - Aug 26 with 3794 viewsLoyal

Terry Coles - help us get justice on 09:52 - Aug 26 by swanstillidai

" it was carnage in the vicinity of the away end, for me I couldn't see how the trouble started or why the police acted in the way they did"

The old bill should have been rounding up all the c*nts in the Millmoor pub that were throwing missiles into an alley of hundreds of Swans fans.

There shouldn't have been a police horse anywhere near that alley.

I think it's best just to show support for Natalie and her family as they seek closure with the continued dignity they have shown. As I said without using this as ammunition for your own personal agenda. I'm not sure how many different ways there are of saying it in the current language available to us.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2016 10:12]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024