Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn caught out big time 14:21 - Aug 24 with 4511 viewspikeypaul

I see Virgin rail have caught Jeeza out big time.

And all he does is threaten them with nationalisation,like a rat in a corner,which will never come about
since he has a snowball in hells chance of being PM

He has been caught hook,line,and sinker and shown to the world the stinking depths
he will go to.

Talking about rats in a corner that's exactly what he looked like on his Arse on the floor of the train.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2016 14:25]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Corbyn caught out big time on 15:13 - Aug 24 with 1661 viewscontroversial_jack

How was he caught out? There were no seats and it's been confirmed by other passengers too.

He sat down where he did and was then offered a seat in first class, which he refused. A family was given a seat in first class and Corbyn then took their seat. That's all there was to it.

Virgin also broke the data protection act by publishing pictures of their passengers
Corbyn caught out big time on 15:55 - Aug 24 with 1639 viewspikeypaul

He walked passed empty unreserved seats as shown on the film.

To bring data protection in to it is pathetic we should be glad the public have
been shown what he is or do you prefer data protection to hide his obvious cheap tricks?

We have all been on 'ram packed' trains and that was not one.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2016 16:12]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Corbyn caught out big time on 18:22 - Aug 24 with 1575 viewscontroversial_jack

Corbyn caught out big time on 15:55 - Aug 24 by pikeypaul

He walked passed empty unreserved seats as shown on the film.

To bring data protection in to it is pathetic we should be glad the public have
been shown what he is or do you prefer data protection to hide his obvious cheap tricks?

We have all been on 'ram packed' trains and that was not one.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2016 16:12]

The seats were reserved, so you can't sit on them, and this has been confirmed by others on the train who didn't have seats either. Nice try, but it didn't work
Corbyn caught out big time on 18:28 - Aug 24 with 1564 viewspikeypaul

It just showed on the news they were not reserved. And Corbyn himself today admitted it.

There were plenty of single seats available,his defence now is that he wanted to sit next to his wife.I did not see her sitting on the floor with him,so surely it would have been better for him to sit on one of the available single seats in carriage H of which there were plenty and he just walked past them,but no that would have spoiled his pre arranged photo shoot.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2016 18:33]

Corbyn caught out big time on 18:32 - Aug 24 with 1555 viewsDarran

Corbyn caught out big time on 18:22 - Aug 24 by controversial_jack

The seats were reserved, so you can't sit on them, and this has been confirmed by others on the train who didn't have seats either. Nice try, but it didn't work

God you're a prick aye.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/jeremy-corbyn-admi

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Corbyn caught out big time on 18:38 - Aug 24 with 1543 viewsWarwickHunt

Corbyn caught out big time on 18:22 - Aug 24 by controversial_jack

Ever thought of changing your name to something more apposite - f*ckingthicktw@t_jack, perhaps?
Corbyn caught out big time on 18:39 - Aug 24 with 1542 viewspikeypaul

Corbyn caught out big time on 18:32 - Aug 24 by Darran

God you're a prick aye.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/jeremy-corbyn-admi

Thank you Darren,some people just make things up like little school boys and think if they lie everyone will be stupid enough to belief them,but no doubt we will get another spin on why Corbyn preferred to sit on the floor outside the bog when there were plenty of perfectly good unreserved seats available.

The fact is he went on the train with the camera man knowing he was going to make the film,and having a seat did not fit his agenda so he tried to make out the train was ram packed his exact words when we can all see he was bullshittting us,and Virgin trains caught him out with the cctv.

Corbyn caught out big time on 18:42 - Aug 24 with 1537 viewspikeypaul

Corbyn caught out big time on 18:38 - Aug 24 by WarwickHunt

Ever thought of changing your name to something more apposite - f*ckingthicktw@t_jack, perhaps?

Probably the best suggestion ever made on this forum and would be the perfect name for him.

Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn caught out big time on 18:50 - Aug 24 with 1524 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Corbyn caught out big time on 18:39 - Aug 24 by pikeypaul

Thank you Darren,some people just make things up like little school boys and think if they lie everyone will be stupid enough to belief them,but no doubt we will get another spin on why Corbyn preferred to sit on the floor outside the bog when there were plenty of perfectly good unreserved seats available.

The fact is he went on the train with the camera man knowing he was going to make the film,and having a seat did not fit his agenda so he tried to make out the train was ram packed his exact words when we can all see he was bullshittting us,and Virgin trains caught him out with the cctv.

You think he wet out purposefully that day to make a fim about virgin trains????
Spi is what Tony Blair gave us (took us into an illegal war where we killed thousands (and a lot of out boys and girls got maimed or killed too).
But traingate! Is that really so important to you?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Corbyn caught out big time on 18:51 - Aug 24 with 1524 viewspikeypaul

http://www.standard.co.uk/comment/comment/matthew-dancona-corbyn-s-train-stunt-s

He looks like Roland rat sat on the floor outside the bog like a drunken tramp.

Corbyn caught out big time on 18:55 - Aug 24 with 1517 viewsHighjack

Corbyn caught out big time on 18:51 - Aug 24 by pikeypaul

http://www.standard.co.uk/comment/comment/matthew-dancona-corbyn-s-train-stunt-s

He looks like Roland rat sat on the floor outside the bog like a drunken tramp.

Some would say that's where he belongs. Shame we can't flush him away like the other turds.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Corbyn caught out big time on 18:55 - Aug 24 with 1517 viewsWarwickHunt

Corbyn caught out big time on 18:50 - Aug 24 by Brynmill_Jack

You think he wet out purposefully that day to make a fim about virgin trains????
Spi is what Tony Blair gave us (took us into an illegal war where we killed thousands (and a lot of out boys and girls got maimed or killed too).

It just shows how fûcking incompetent and disingenuous the cûnt is...

Fûck me - they even announce at the start of the journey that CCTV is in operation on the train.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2016 18:59]
Corbyn caught out big time on 18:57 - Aug 24 with 1508 viewspikeypaul

Corbyn caught out big time on 18:50 - Aug 24 by Brynmill_Jack

Yes,they have not hidden the fact that it was a pre arranged shoot on the train service.

What is important to me is the way he has been shown to be a complete liar with his ram packed train comments something we can all see was a blatant lie to meet his agenda.The whole country
tonight has seen him to be a liar.

With the reserved seats it states on the card between which stations they are reserved between
the London to Newcastle train would have had plenty Leeds- Newcstle reservations if the terrorist loving halfwit had a brain he would have sat in one of them if he is actually to blind to see the plentiful unreserved seats he refused to sit in in favour of the floor outside the bog.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2016 19:10]

Corbyn caught out big time on 19:03 - Aug 24 with 1490 viewsdailew

There'll be no first and second class when Comrade Corbyn comes to power.

Just hard and soft seats.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Corbyn caught out big time on 19:04 - Aug 24 with 1490 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Corbyn caught out big time on 18:57 - Aug 24 by pikeypaul

Yes,they have not hidden the fact that it was a pre arranged shoot on the train service.

What is important to me is the way he has been shown to be a complete liar with his ram packed train comments something we can all see was a blatant lie to meet his agenda.The whole country
tonight has seen him to be a liar.

With the reserved seats it states on the card between which stations they are reserved between
the London to Newcastle train would have had plenty Leeds- Newcstle reservations if the terrorist loving halfwit had a brain he would have sat in one of them if he is actually to blind to see the plentiful unreserved seats he refused to sit in in favour of the floor outside the bog.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2016 19:10]

Great thread almost as good as the other 5 pager .

And corbyn is f@ckibg useless .

F@ck my eyes

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Corbyn caught out big time on 19:09 - Aug 24 with 1476 viewscontroversial_jack

Corbyn caught out big time on 18:28 - Aug 24 by pikeypaul

It just showed on the news they were not reserved. And Corbyn himself today admitted it.

There were plenty of single seats available,his defence now is that he wanted to sit next to his wife.I did not see her sitting on the floor with him,so surely it would have been better for him to sit on one of the available single seats in carriage H of which there were plenty and he just walked past them,but no that would have spoiled his pre arranged photo shoot.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2016 18:33]

Nope, he's not admitted that.He was found seats after about 40 mins, but the point about the trains being crowded is valid
Corbyn caught out big time on 19:10 - Aug 24 with 1469 viewsPrivate_Partz

I generally don't travel on trains as it is mostly too expensive. Arriva Trains is a complete joke from Swansea to Manc Picaddily as it is a metro for large parts. I find on the rare times I travel long distances I have to stand. Coming out of Manchester heading towards Blackpool I stood for a good 20mins after a scrum to get on the train. Paddington to Swansea can be a compete nightmare as well. Been on that one and have seen people standing for over and hour. Once it was so rammed I could not even get up to offer a seat as there was no room to manoeuvre in the central walkway. There is no doubt privatisation of the railways has failed and people died as a result at the start. We need to get a set like DB in Germany. Oddly enough they run Arriva trains and even they can't make a go of it with the current set up.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Corbyn caught out big time on 19:12 - Aug 24 with 1460 viewscontroversial_jack

Corbyn caught out big time on 19:10 - Aug 24 by Private_Partz

I generally don't travel on trains as it is mostly too expensive. Arriva Trains is a complete joke from Swansea to Manc Picaddily as it is a metro for large parts. I find on the rare times I travel long distances I have to stand. Coming out of Manchester heading towards Blackpool I stood for a good 20mins after a scrum to get on the train. Paddington to Swansea can be a compete nightmare as well. Been on that one and have seen people standing for over and hour. Once it was so rammed I could not even get up to offer a seat as there was no room to manoeuvre in the central walkway. There is no doubt privatisation of the railways has failed and people died as a result at the start. We need to get a set like DB in Germany. Oddly enough they run Arriva trains and even they can't make a go of it with the current set up.

You can't say that! Warwicks wife travelled that route thousands of times and always found a nice clean comfy seat
Corbyn caught out big time on 19:24 - Aug 24 with 1442 viewsraynor94

Corbyn caught out big time on 19:12 - Aug 24 by controversial_jack

You can't say that! Warwicks wife travelled that route thousands of times and always found a nice clean comfy seat

Oops, Warwick said his wife travelled from Euston/Manchester on Virgin trains, not the Arriva cattle truck

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Corbyn caught out big time on 19:29 - Aug 24 with 1436 viewscontroversial_jack

Corbyn caught out big time on 19:24 - Aug 24 by raynor94

Oops, Warwick said his wife travelled from Euston/Manchester on Virgin trains, not the Arriva cattle truck

Excuse my lack of detail, but I thought one crowded train was the same as any other crowded train
Corbyn caught out big time on 19:34 - Aug 24 with 1423 viewsPrivate_Partz

Corbyn caught out big time on 19:29 - Aug 24 by controversial_jack

Excuse my lack of detail, but I thought one crowded train was the same as any other crowded train

Underinvestment has resulted in expensive and overcrowded trains. I think privatisation has screwed the whole thing up and we need to start again by looking at success stories across Europe and the world. Germany would be a good place to start. I remember Beligian representatives coming to this country to get some idea for their own infastructure. They did not come here for ideas for development but to look at our mistakes to ensure they don't repeat them.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Corbyn caught out big time on 19:38 - Aug 24 with 1415 viewspikeypaul

Corbyn caught out big time on 19:09 - Aug 24 by controversial_jack

Nope, he's not admitted that.He was found seats after about 40 mins, but the point about the trains being crowded is valid

CCTV clearly shows him walking past empty unreserved seats,he back tracked today saying there were unreserved seats but not two together, anyone with any intelligence who did not have an agenda would have sat in one of the free seats until two together became available not say I am going to sit on the floor outside the bog rather than sit on 1 of the perfectly good available unreserved seats.

Put yourselves in a posistion where you walk on a train with your wife and there are not two seats together but plenty of individual seats,do you say since there are not 2 together I am going to sit on the floor outside the bog? Off course you don't you sit in one of the available seats until 2 together become available.

The government must be laughing their fecking heads off at the total incompetence of the unelectable clown,I still think he's a Tory plant put in place to keep them in power for the foreseeable future.

Corbyn caught out big time on 19:40 - Aug 24 with 1412 viewscontroversial_jack

Corbyn caught out big time on 19:34 - Aug 24 by Private_Partz

Underinvestment has resulted in expensive and overcrowded trains. I think privatisation has screwed the whole thing up and we need to start again by looking at success stories across Europe and the world. Germany would be a good place to start. I remember Beligian representatives coming to this country to get some idea for their own infastructure. They did not come here for ideas for development but to look at our mistakes to ensure they don't repeat them.

Carefull, you shouldn't say anything controversial like that on this site!
Corbyn caught out big time on 19:42 - Aug 24 with 1412 viewsexiledclaseboy

I sit in reserved seats on trains often. In the rare event someone turns up to claim the seat I'll shift but it doesn't happen often. It's usually the Swansea to Paddington train mind and when you get on at the start of the journey getting a seat isn't usually a problem. But I do like a table and we aren't allowed first class anymore. Boo.

Poll: Tory leader

Corbyn caught out big time on 20:52 - Aug 24 with 1342 viewssiralan

I would always walk through 1st class to pick up a free copy of the Times newspaper which are given out.

York was the 1st stop on Corbyns train,he could have sat in any of the unoccupied reserved seats for at least the 1st 2 hours or for the entire journey in a From London reserved seat which was not occupied.

Blatant publicity stunt that has backfired due to his stupidity.

He looks like Spike Milligans twin in one of the links above,Spike probably has more chance of being PM.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024