Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How much longer will the ground be called the liberty stadium? 16:25 - Aug 24 with 3662 viewsSwans9

As part of the American owners branding plans for Swansea City it is possible if the tv revenue for the premiership keeps going through the roof that they buy the ground and then sell the naming rights. I can't see it for a while because the council approved plans to increase the stadium capacity to 33000 in 2014.
How much longer will the ground be called the liberty stadium? on 23:15 - Aug 24 with 860 viewsmorningstar

How much longer will the ground be called the liberty stadium? on 22:47 - Aug 24 by DafyddHuw

Back off mun. It's only morningstar.

Didn't you realise his true identity id Mr. Fffffffffffffffffff?

Why would my friend Watchman need to 'back off'? Is there something wrong with you? I've tried being nice towards you but unfortunately you seem incapable of replying to me directly? Why is that? Are you insecure on here and post in the hope that someone will back you up? Maybe someone will? who knows? But it's always best to confront someone head on if you disagree with them rather than act like some slimy little worm like you. What do you think?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

How much longer will the ground be called the liberty stadium? on 23:32 - Aug 24 with 824 viewsThursday

How much longer will the ground be called the liberty stadium? on 21:42 - Aug 24 by Hark_Now_Hear

That's the reason the Americans bought us. Insert statue in the grounds name and you got The Liberty Statue Stadium! Perfect for them. Fans wouldn't mind. Mini Liberty Statue outside the ground?! Anyone with me??!!

I'll get my coat.....!!

The Statue of Liberty Stadium. How the hell did you balls-up that one?
How much longer will the ground be called the liberty stadium? on 10:59 - Aug 25 with 710 viewsDafyddHuw

How much longer will the ground be called the liberty stadium? on 23:15 - Aug 24 by morningstar

Why would my friend Watchman need to 'back off'? Is there something wrong with you? I've tried being nice towards you but unfortunately you seem incapable of replying to me directly? Why is that? Are you insecure on here and post in the hope that someone will back you up? Maybe someone will? who knows? But it's always best to confront someone head on if you disagree with them rather than act like some slimy little worm like you. What do you think?

Umm...yeah...whatever you say...sorry, I'll do better next time.....must have been a slip of the keyboard....what can I do to win back ypur affection?
How much longer will the ground be called the liberty stadium? on 11:25 - Aug 25 with 700 viewsjack247

How much longer will the ground be called the liberty stadium? on 22:01 - Aug 24 by morningstar

Oh, it's just Dafydd mun he's a bit "n glws Tim ond dim". That's Tim nice but dim in Welsh!

Easy Gar, that's Darrans stick to beat me with when we disagree on something. I'm not sharing it with Daf!
How much longer will the ground be called the liberty stadium? on 13:17 - Aug 25 with 654 viewsmorningstar

How much longer will the ground be called the liberty stadium? on 10:59 - Aug 25 by DafyddHuw

Umm...yeah...whatever you say...sorry, I'll do better next time.....must have been a slip of the keyboard....what can I do to win back ypur affection?

Just smile! I don't mean it mun!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024