Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First eye tests now self defence lessons 18:12 - Aug 25 with 840 viewsJackfath

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/self-defence-classes-launched-in-swansea

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

First eye tests now self defence lessons on 18:14 - Aug 25 with 836 viewsbuilthjack

Darran needs to turn Muslim then

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

First eye tests now self defence lessons on 18:15 - Aug 25 with 835 viewsJackfath

First eye tests now self defence lessons on 18:14 - Aug 25 by builthjack

Darran needs to turn Muslim then

Many of his good friends are Muslims, I believe. He should emply one of them as his senior aide.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

First eye tests now self defence lessons on 18:17 - Aug 25 with 827 viewsbuilthjack

First eye tests now self defence lessons on 18:15 - Aug 25 by Jackfath

Many of his good friends are Muslims, I believe. He should emply one of them as his senior aide.

He will put the call out for the next home game I guess

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

First eye tests now self defence lessons on 18:18 - Aug 25 with 823 viewsDarran

First eye tests now self defence lessons on 18:15 - Aug 25 by Jackfath

I shall be spending time with them over the forthcoming bank holiday weekend too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

First eye tests now self defence lessons on 21:14 - Aug 25 with 738 viewsBrynmill_Jack

First eye tests now self defence lessons on 18:18 - Aug 25 by Darran

I shall be spending time with them over the forthcoming bank holiday weekend too.

I wonder if they know you think all brown men belong to "rape gangs"?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

First eye tests now self defence lessons on 21:34 - Aug 25 with 713 viewsMurph75

After the horrific comments on the eye test thread it would appear people who's skin is anything else apart from white need to learn how to defend themselves.
First eye tests now self defence lessons on 20:56 - Aug 26 with 628 viewsFlashberryjack

Fair play.....they're also giving free bomb disposal lessons for non Muslims.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

First eye tests now self defence lessons on 22:10 - Aug 26 with 604 viewsLohengrin

Another assortment of our wonderful moslem guests arrested today before they could kill people.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/5-men-arrested-birmingham-suspicion-184923278.html

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

First eye tests now self defence lessons on 22:19 - Aug 26 with 592 viewsGowerjack

First eye tests now self defence lessons on 22:10 - Aug 26 by Lohengrin

Another assortment of our wonderful moslem guests arrested today before they could kill people.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/5-men-arrested-birmingham-suspicion-184923278.html

I firmly believe that our Spooks have prevented many many of the type of attacks that have plauged mainland Europe.

Respect where it's due.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

First eye tests now self defence lessons on 22:20 - Aug 26 with 590 viewsLohengrin

First eye tests now self defence lessons on 22:19 - Aug 26 by Gowerjack

I firmly believe that our Spooks have prevented many many of the type of attacks that have plauged mainland Europe.

Respect where it's due.

Our lot are good, no doubt about it.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024