Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bigger than Barcelona 20:47 - Aug 25 with 3272 viewsplasjack

See them up the road are making redundancies on their academy staff.
Bigger than Barcelona on 20:50 - Aug 25 with 3258 viewspencoedjack

Nah they have a meeting tomorrow to announce Bellamy is buying out Tan
Bigger than Barcelona on 20:58 - Aug 25 with 3213 viewsplasjack

Bigger than Barcelona on 20:50 - Aug 25 by pencoedjack

Nah they have a meeting tomorrow to announce Bellamy is buying out Tan

HeHe.
Bigger than Barcelona on 21:04 - Aug 25 with 3173 viewsmonmouth

Shame if any normal people lose their jobs whilst they are paying so much for the total bucket of shit they have on the playing staff.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bigger than Barcelona on 21:11 - Aug 25 with 3140 viewsplasjack

Bigger than Barcelona on 21:04 - Aug 25 by monmouth

Shame if any normal people lose their jobs whilst they are paying so much for the total bucket of shit they have on the playing staff.

Always reminding us of our administrations, but isn't it also similar when people lose their jobs.
Bigger than Barcelona on 21:18 - Aug 25 with 3087 viewspencoedjack

Although sad news for the people losing their jobs excellent news for our acamedy prospects.

Although their acamedy seems to have 1000s of kids ours seems to just pick up the better players.

Anyone involved in kids football confirm this ?
Bigger than Barcelona on 21:29 - Aug 25 with 3043 viewsBoundy

Bigger than Barcelona on 21:18 - Aug 25 by pencoedjack

Although sad news for the people losing their jobs excellent news for our acamedy prospects.

Although their acamedy seems to have 1000s of kids ours seems to just pick up the better players.

Anyone involved in kids football confirm this ?

The gap between us and them has grown in our favour , last season for example one age group which in previous years was getting beaten regularly hasn't lost in quite a few games and the other age groups are as equally dominant .The style of football between the two Clubs has distinct differences which is not always evident with the seniors with a us building form the back and based on team performances as opposed to Cardiff being more based on individual talent .We have our share of Cardif and valley based players which have enhanced the squads which is encouraging and shows that the development centres are identifying non Swansea players .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Bigger than Barcelona on 21:36 - Aug 25 with 3009 viewspencoedjack

Bigger than Barcelona on 21:29 - Aug 25 by Boundy

The gap between us and them has grown in our favour , last season for example one age group which in previous years was getting beaten regularly hasn't lost in quite a few games and the other age groups are as equally dominant .The style of football between the two Clubs has distinct differences which is not always evident with the seniors with a us building form the back and based on team performances as opposed to Cardiff being more based on individual talent .We have our share of Cardif and valley based players which have enhanced the squads which is encouraging and shows that the development centres are identifying non Swansea players .

Great to hear.

If I am honest I believe Swansea as a club fails to look after supporters from outside the city so I am not surprised by comments in your post

Feel sometimes it has a small club mentality.
Bigger than Barcelona on 08:18 - Aug 26 with 2543 viewsClinton

Bigger than Barcelona on 21:29 - Aug 25 by Boundy

Few academy players will be good enough for the first team assuming we stay in the Premier League. Other Welsh clubs may well pick up our academy products.
I see the national team being the chief beneficiary of improved football education of these youngsters

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Login to get fewer ads

Bigger than Barcelona on 10:53 - Aug 26 with 2349 viewsScoobyDoo

Bigger than Barcelona on 20:58 - Aug 25 by plasjack

HeHe.

He beat you to yhe draw on this one Pen? Normally you are first to announce anything Cardiff on here bud, stole your thunder there butt!
Bigger than Barcelona on 10:54 - Aug 26 with 2344 viewsScoobyDoo

Bigger than Barcelona on 21:11 - Aug 25 by plasjack

Always reminding us of our administrations, but isn't it also similar when people lose their jobs.

Yeah luckily we haven't stooped that low, yet!
Bigger than Barcelona on 11:38 - Aug 26 with 2260 viewspencoedjack

Bigger than Barcelona on 10:53 - Aug 26 by ScoobyDoo

He beat you to yhe draw on this one Pen? Normally you are first to announce anything Cardiff on here bud, stole your thunder there butt!

Nah I am more than happy for anyone to post about the demise of your shite football club.

Chin up sonny league 2 beckons ....
Bigger than Barcelona on 11:50 - Aug 26 with 2238 viewsjack247

Bigger than Barcelona on 10:54 - Aug 26 by ScoobyDoo

Yeah luckily we haven't stooped that low, yet!

You have, plenty of times. Point remains the same in both cases though. The decline of 'sleeping giant' CCFC never fails to cheer me up. Ordinary people losing their livelihoods, if that is what's happening, wherever they are from and whoever they work for, is no laughing matter.
Bigger than Barcelona on 13:01 - Aug 26 with 2163 viewsScoobyDoo

Bigger than Barcelona on 11:50 - Aug 26 by jack247

You have, plenty of times. Point remains the same in both cases though. The decline of 'sleeping giant' CCFC never fails to cheer me up. Ordinary people losing their livelihoods, if that is what's happening, wherever they are from and whoever they work for, is no laughing matter.

You'll have to remind me the last time we came begging outside th Vetch or the Library? Totally slipped my mind that, as for jobs? Haven't heard anything official yet, i'm waiting for Pencoed to post something knew, he's normally the first to hear.
Bigger than Barcelona on 13:08 - Aug 26 with 2143 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bigger than Barcelona on 13:01 - Aug 26 by ScoobyDoo

You'll have to remind me the last time we came begging outside th Vetch or the Library? Totally slipped my mind that, as for jobs? Haven't heard anything official yet, i'm waiting for Pencoed to post something knew, he's normally the first to hear.

It sounds like you'll be begging when your parachute payments run out. When is that?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bigger than Barcelona on 13:37 - Aug 26 with 2087 viewsjack247

Read the post you were replying to. It was about reminding us of going into administration. Trust me, Cardiff fans did a lot of that.

Hopefully things never get that bad for you. If they do, I'll chuck a fiver in. I'm loving your demise but wouldn't want you to go to the wall.
Bigger than Barcelona on 13:59 - Aug 26 with 2052 viewsScoobyDoo

Bigger than Barcelona on 13:37 - Aug 26 by jack247

Read the post you were replying to. It was about reminding us of going into administration. Trust me, Cardiff fans did a lot of that.

Hopefully things never get that bad for you. If they do, I'll chuck a fiver in. I'm loving your demise but wouldn't want you to go to the wall.

You're right hopefully it won't get as bad for us as it did you! Chuck a fiver ? That's generous of you bud, i can tell you this, i didn't chuck a fiver in when you came calling but lets hope you stick to your word? As for demise, where's the evidence? Wishful thinking more like.
Bigger than Barcelona on 14:09 - Aug 26 with 2024 viewsjack247

Bigger than Barcelona on 13:59 - Aug 26 by ScoobyDoo

You're right hopefully it won't get as bad for us as it did you! Chuck a fiver ? That's generous of you bud, i can tell you this, i didn't chuck a fiver in when you came calling but lets hope you stick to your word? As for demise, where's the evidence? Wishful thinking more like.

Where's the demise? You were a Premier League club with decent support a couple of years ago.

I don't think it will get as bad for you as it did for us. Then again, it won't get as good for you as it did for us either.
Bigger than Barcelona on 14:17 - Aug 26 with 2007 viewsMattG

At the risk of dragging this thread back on topic, my lad goes to the Cardiff Academy sessions in Llangyfelach on a Friday night - there are about 7 from his u9 team who are coached by a Cardiff fan.

In all honesty, it's just a money-spinner for Cardiff (£35 for 6 weeks) but my lad loves it and, while he's never going to be the next Bale or Ramsey, it has helped him develop as a player. The coaches are generally pretty good and build up a good rapport with all the boys and, while they do like to see the skillful players who can take others on, there are also plenty of passing drills so I would say it's fairly well balanced. The only thing I would like to see is more encouragement to pass during the games they play during the last 10 minutes of each session.
Bigger than Barcelona on 15:45 - Aug 26 with 1922 viewspencoedjack

OK David Marshall (probably the last player of any value you have left) looks like he's going to Hull.

You should try the BBC website its not as good as Wez1927 for updates but normally pretty reliable.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37197900

For the record I wouldn't chuck anything in any bucket to save you lot.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2016 15:47]
Bigger than Barcelona on 17:35 - Aug 26 with 1808 viewsrealpencoedjack

it must be true because anus said so.................but then didnt he also state that Leeds or someone had had 800 managers since wenger took over at Arsenal
Bigger than Barcelona on 17:38 - Aug 26 with 1797 viewsScoobyDoo

Bigger than Barcelona on 15:45 - Aug 26 by pencoedjack

OK David Marshall (probably the last player of any value you have left) looks like he's going to Hull.

You should try the BBC website its not as good as Wez1927 for updates but normally pretty reliable.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37197900

For the record I wouldn't chuck anything in any bucket to save you lot.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2016 15:47]

Don't worry Pen, i won't lose any sleep over that bud. Thanks for the info though, always rely on you.
Bigger than Barcelona on 17:44 - Aug 26 with 1770 viewsOldjack

Bigger than Barcelona on 17:38 - Aug 26 by ScoobyDoo

Don't worry Pen, i won't lose any sleep over that bud. Thanks for the info though, always rely on you.

Hiyaaaaa tw*t !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Bigger than Barcelona on 17:49 - Aug 26 with 1758 viewspencoedjack

Bigger than Barcelona on 17:35 - Aug 26 by realpencoedjack

it must be true because anus said so.................but then didnt he also state that Leeds or someone had had 800 managers since wenger took over at Arsenal

Alright mate

Fat Wes's updates are far better than Anus"s

Comedy gold club and supporters 👍
Bigger than Barcelona on 18:15 - Aug 26 with 1719 viewsjack247

Bigger than Barcelona on 17:49 - Aug 26 by pencoedjack

Alright mate

In all fairness, the Arsene Wenger/Leeds managers effort was a work of art
Bigger than Barcelona on 23:16 - Aug 26 with 1539 viewsScoobyDoo

Bigger than Barcelona on 17:49 - Aug 26 by pencoedjack

Alright mate

Which you are always atuned to? Glad you are though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024