Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts 21:05 - Aug 25 with 4295 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:55 - Aug 25 with 689 viewsDarran

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:53 - Aug 25 by Dr_Winston

People shouldn't forget to include all the posts they make under different usernames.

Like who?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:55 - Aug 25 with 689 viewsHighjack

I got big guns.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:56 - Aug 25 with 685 viewsmorningstar

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:53 - Aug 25 by Darran

You do realise it's all the usernames of one petson yeah?

I did guess that yeah, but i dug it up as that was the one he was referring to.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:59 - Aug 25 with 676 viewsBorojack

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:53 - Aug 25 by Dr_Winston

People shouldn't forget to include all the posts they make under different usernames.

Why would anyone do that.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 22:01 - Aug 25 with 665 viewsbuilthjack

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:56 - Aug 25 by morningstar

I did guess that yeah, but i dug it up as that was the one he was referring to.

I just wondered what the point of that poll was, that's all.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts (n/t) on 22:01 - Aug 25 with 664 viewsJackfath

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 22:01 - Aug 25 by builthjack

Can you therefore explain the purpose of this poll?
[Post edited 25 Aug 2016 22:02]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 22:02 - Aug 25 with 658 viewsDarran

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 22:01 - Aug 25 by builthjack

The point was to show how much of a prick Spratty was.

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 22:03 - Aug 25 with 657 viewscrix

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:59 - Aug 25 by Borojack

Why would anyone do that.

multiple personality disorder;)
Login to get fewer ads

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 22:06 - Aug 25 with 651 viewsBorojack

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 22:03 - Aug 25 by crix

multiple personality disorder;)

Its like listen with Mother on here lately sign a centre half FFS.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 22:08 - Aug 25 with 642 viewsbuilthjack

Dazman and Fathy must be in the 25,000 plus band surely

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 22:09 - Aug 25 with 636 viewsJackfath

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 22:08 - Aug 25 by builthjack

Dazman and Fathy must be in the 25,000 plus band surely

How does one find out?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 22:10 - Aug 25 with 634 viewsbuilthjack

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 22:09 - Aug 25 by Jackfath

How does one find out?

One can tell if they want, read the rules in the small print

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 22:11 - Aug 25 with 628 viewsJackfath

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 22:10 - Aug 25 by builthjack

Just tell me.

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 22:32 - Aug 25 with 586 viewsmorningstar

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 22:10 - Aug 25 by builthjack

In fairness Builth, this is your poll yet you are denying posters their basic human site rights by not informing them how they can find out the amount of posts they have made! It all seems extremely underhanded and you are in serious danger here of being accused of rigging the whole thing in order to manipulate the final result. In view of this, whatever the outcome is there should be a full internal inquiry.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 22:43 - Aug 25 with 570 viewsMurph75

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:54 - Aug 25 by morningstar

There appears to be a very significant swing to towards 25000+ (3 in total), it's going to be a long night and it looks like we wont know who has won until the poll has closed and all the votes are counted.

Well if it carries on in this vain we could see some key resignations. This truly is remarkable. You could even say it's a turning point for the voters of planet swans.
Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 22:49 - Aug 25 with 526 viewsbuilthjack

Very interesting to see that the new posters with just 500+ are leading the poll. The mods are going to like this, fresh blood on the scene. I love this poll.

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 22:52 - Aug 25 with 522 viewsMurph75

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 22:49 - Aug 25 by builthjack

Very interesting to see that the new posters with just 500+ are leading the poll. The mods are going to like this, fresh blood on the scene. I love this poll.

I demand a re count. This poll stinks.
Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 22:53 - Aug 25 with 521 viewsbuilthjack

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 22:52 - Aug 25 by Murph75

I demand a re count. This poll stinks.

It doesn't finish til September the 31st

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 22:55 - Aug 25 with 515 viewsMurph75

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 22:53 - Aug 25 by builthjack

It doesn't finish til September the 31st

F8cking hell, what nutter created this poll? It could be the longest running poll in the history of polls.
Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 22:58 - Aug 25 with 507 viewsbuilthjack

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 22:55 - Aug 25 by Murph75

F8cking hell, what nutter created this poll? It could be the longest running poll in the history of polls.

Exactly

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 23:00 - Aug 25 with 501 viewsMurph75

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 22:58 - Aug 25 by builthjack

Exactly

I can't take the excitement! I'm going to bed. Possibly until the 1st of October when this madness is over
Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 23:02 - Aug 25 with 496 viewsbuilthjack

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 23:00 - Aug 25 by Murph75

I can't take the excitement! I'm going to bed. Possibly until the 1st of October when this madness is over

Bill and Ben have gone to bed too

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 23:08 - Aug 25 with 486 viewsJackfath

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 23:02 - Aug 25 by builthjack

Incorrect.

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 23:10 - Aug 25 with 479 viewsMurph75

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 23:08 - Aug 25 by Jackfath

Incorrect.

Start a poll.
Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 23:14 - Aug 25 with 476 viewsDarran

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 23:02 - Aug 25 by builthjack

Who's Bill and Ben?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024