Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts 21:05 - Aug 25 with 4293 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 23:15 - Aug 25 with 1011 viewsKerouac

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 23:14 - Aug 25 by Darran

Who's Bill and Ben?

the flowerpot men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 23:17 - Aug 25 with 1008 viewsDarran

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 23:15 - Aug 25 by Kerouac

the flowerpot men.

I prefer weed.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 23:17 - Aug 25 with 1008 viewsmorningstar

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 23:14 - Aug 25 by Darran

Who's Bill and Ben?

I'm gonna go on a hunch and just say that when Builth posted that, you and Fathy were not logged in!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 23:20 - Aug 25 with 998 viewsbuilthjack

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 23:17 - Aug 25 by morningstar

I'm gonna go on a hunch and just say that when Builth posted that, you and Fathy were not logged in!

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 23:21 - Aug 25 with 989 viewsKerouac

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 23:17 - Aug 25 by Darran

I prefer weed.

Cheech and Chong then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 23:22 - Aug 25 with 982 viewsDarran

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 23:21 - Aug 25 by Kerouac

Cheech and Chong then.

Up in smoke.

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 23:23 - Aug 25 with 978 viewsDarran

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 23:17 - Aug 25 by morningstar

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 02:39 - Aug 26 with 927 viewsphact0rri

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:54 - Aug 25 by morningstar

There appears to be a very significant swing to towards 25000+ (3 in total), it's going to be a long night and it looks like we wont know who has won until the poll has closed and all the votes are counted.

You mean it isn't first past the post?

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Login to get fewer ads

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 11:34 - Aug 26 with 869 viewsPhil_S

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:40 - Aug 25 by morningstar

Is there a way to find out then as it will save me lots of time going through every single thread. You shouldn't have simply guessed by the way as it has now ruined the credibility of the poll.

Happy to help

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/

You can click that link and the number in brackets next to "My Posts" at the top is your total number of posts

Mine says 6824
Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 11:38 - Aug 26 with 866 viewsDafyddHuw

How does the poll in any way help the title of the thread?
[Post edited 26 Aug 2016 11:39]
Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 12:50 - Aug 26 with 850 viewsjacktar

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:40 - Aug 25 by morningstar

Is there a way to find out then as it will save me lots of time going through every single thread. You shouldn't have simply guessed by the way as it has now ruined the credibility of the poll.

Edit.

Sorry just repeated PhilS post above so deleted it now.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2016 12:53]

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 13:15 - Aug 26 with 829 viewsmorningstar

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 11:38 - Aug 26 by DafyddHuw

How does the poll in any way help the title of the thread?
[Post edited 26 Aug 2016 11:39]

Ok, let me explain. The ones who have voted 25000+ are the really big guns, of which at the moment there are 3. This is where it starts to get difficult, as we have no way of knowing who they are or if they are telling the truth.

Builth would have been better off just simply asking people how many posts they've made as Phil (and now myself 3394) have done.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2016 13:17]

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 13:22 - Aug 26 with 822 viewsperchrockjack

It's d 'artagnan innit

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 14:09 - Aug 26 with 807 viewsDafyddHuw

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 13:22 - Aug 26 by perchrockjack

It's d 'artagnan innit

Look out guys. Looks like we've got a reader in.
Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 14:14 - Aug 26 with 799 viewsjack247

4940 up until this post. I'm holding off my vote until I get promoted to the 5000 club
Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 14:17 - Aug 26 with 792 viewsmorningstar

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 14:14 - Aug 26 by jack247

4940 up until this post. I'm holding off my vote until I get promoted to the 5000 club

Very tactical Tim, i'm impressed.

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 14:18 - Aug 26 with 787 viewsDafyddHuw

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 22:01 - Aug 25 by builthjack

I just wondered what the point of that poll was, that's all.

What, and you can see the point of this one?
Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 15:56 - Aug 26 with 746 viewsGowerjack

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 11:34 - Aug 26 by Phil_S

Happy to help

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/

You can click that link and the number in brackets next to "My Posts" at the top is your total number of posts

Mine says 6824

Mr S

Are you sure?

My posts are 2682 out of a total of 31773 which if my adding up and taking away is correct is 8.44% of the total.

Which seems high to me....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 16:02 - Aug 26 with 743 viewsDarran

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 15:56 - Aug 26 by Gowerjack

Mr S

Are you sure?

My posts are 2682 out of a total of 31773 which if my adding up and taking away is correct is 8.44% of the total.

Which seems high to me....

Click on your name you thick tw*t and it's the first number top left.

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 16:07 - Aug 26 with 742 viewssmoulder

StagMad used to ruffle a few feathers on here like 😄
Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 16:13 - Aug 26 with 733 viewsDarran

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 16:07 - Aug 26 by smoulder

StagMad used to ruffle a few feathers on here like 😄

He's used to ruffle yours when he would talk about Spitter.

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 16:24 - Aug 26 with 726 viewssmoulder

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 16:13 - Aug 26 by Darran

He's used to ruffle yours when he would talk about Spitter.

Loved all that Daz !!...... Friday nights on here used to be great !!
Didn't something mysteriously happen to StagMad....??
Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 16:26 - Aug 26 with 725 viewsDarran

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 16:24 - Aug 26 by smoulder

Loved all that Daz !!...... Friday nights on here used to be great !!
Didn't something mysteriously happen to StagMad....??

I think he lost family in the Tsunami Dave he disappeared after that.

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 16:39 - Aug 26 with 714 viewssmoulder

That's right mate knew it was something dreadful....sadly missed he was feckin' obnoxiously funny 😀
Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 16:58 - Aug 26 with 695 viewsdailew

1867 posts

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024