Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts 21:05 - Aug 25 with 4294 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 16:58 - Aug 26 with 609 viewsdailew

Sorry 1868. etc etc

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 17:00 - Aug 26 with 606 viewsswanstillidai

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 16:58 - Aug 26 by dailew

Sorry 1868. etc etc

How many down arrows have you awarded, Dai?
[Post edited 26 Aug 2016 17:02]
Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 17:04 - Aug 26 with 602 viewsGowerjack

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 16:02 - Aug 26 by Darran

Click on your name you thick tw*t and it's the first number top left.

I've done that you f uckwit

Can you not read?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 17:06 - Aug 26 with 600 viewsDarran

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 17:04 - Aug 26 by Gowerjack

I've done that you f uckwit

Can you not read?

What's not to see then put a screenshot up you f*cking div.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 17:18 - Aug 26 with 587 viewsGowerjack

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 17:06 - Aug 26 by Darran

What's not to see then put a screenshot up you f*cking div.

Why would I need to do that?

I've explained the numbers and their correlation to each other I don't believe I make over 8% of the posts on here that's all.

Work yours out then knob.

PM me if you need to me to explain how.

Plastic since 1974

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 17:29 - Aug 26 with 611 viewsbuilthjack

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 13:15 - Aug 26 by morningstar

Ok, let me explain. The ones who have voted 25000+ are the really big guns, of which at the moment there are 3. This is where it starts to get difficult, as we have no way of knowing who they are or if they are telling the truth.

Builth would have been better off just simply asking people how many posts they've made as Phil (and now myself 3394) have done.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2016 13:17]

That's what everyone else did, apart from you and a few others. Wake up mun

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 17:33 - Aug 26 with 603 viewsHighjack

5133 for me. I'm just an a medium sized gun.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 18:04 - Aug 26 with 588 viewsWaltersRedBoots

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 17:33 - Aug 26 by Highjack

5133 for me. I'm just an a medium sized gun.

Fack off, stupid thread.
Login to get fewer ads

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 18:28 - Aug 26 with 576 viewsbuilthjack

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 18:04 - Aug 26 by WaltersRedBoots

Fack off, stupid thread.

Cant say I have noticed you before Mr Mitty, sorry I never put one up for the under 500 gang. But you will get there in time

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 19:42 - Aug 26 with 554 viewsexiledclaseboy

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 16:58 - Aug 26 by dailew

1867 posts

And 1843 of them were about Muslims.

Boom boom.

Poll: Tory leader

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 19:46 - Aug 26 with 546 viewsDarran

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 19:42 - Aug 26 by exiledclaseboy

And 1843 of them were about Muslims.

Boom boom.

Boom boom when mentioning Muslims?

That's disgusting.

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 19:51 - Aug 26 with 541 viewsexiledclaseboy

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 19:46 - Aug 26 by Darran

That's disgusting.

Ba dum tush.

Poll: Tory leader

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 20:29 - Aug 26 with 517 viewsJackfath

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 11:34 - Aug 26 by Phil_S

Happy to help

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/

You can click that link and the number in brackets next to "My Posts" at the top is your total number of posts

Mine says 6824

If that is correct (I've got no reason to doubt you) then I have made just under 50% of all posts on this fine forum.

Every single one of them has been interesting, thought provoking and detailed, naturally.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 20:37 - Aug 26 with 509 viewsFlashberryjack

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 19:46 - Aug 26 by Darran

That's disgusting.

Boom f*cking Boom

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 20:41 - Aug 26 with 503 viewsDarran

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 20:29 - Aug 26 by Jackfath

If that is correct (I've got no reason to doubt you) then I have made just under 50% of all posts on this fine forum.

Every single one of them has been interesting, thought provoking and detailed, naturally.

How many posts you got my friend?

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 20:51 - Aug 26 with 498 viewsJackfath

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 20:41 - Aug 26 by Darran

How many posts you got my friend?

Just under 50% of 31000 odd (according to Sir Pips instructions)

How many have you got? If its upwards of 16000 then the sums are all wrong.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:04 - Aug 26 with 483 viewsmorningstar

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 16:26 - Aug 26 by Darran

I think he lost family in the Tsunami Dave he disappeared after that.

He stuck around for a while after the Tsunami, he disappeared when he realised we weren't going to be rivals anymore, I liked Stagmad though, unlike that cvnt Oxoman, he was a right vvanker.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:14 - Aug 26 with 468 viewsDarran

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 20:51 - Aug 26 by Jackfath

Just under 50% of 31000 odd (according to Sir Pips instructions)

How many have you got? If its upwards of 16000 then the sums are all wrong.

Only 34,322

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:29 - Aug 26 with 451 viewsJackfath

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:14 - Aug 26 by Darran

Only 34,322

So you've got more posts than the total posts?

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:35 - Aug 26 with 438 viewsDarran

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:29 - Aug 26 by Jackfath

So you've got more posts than the total posts?

I don't know have I?

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:37 - Aug 26 with 435 viewsPhil_S

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 15:56 - Aug 26 by Gowerjack

Mr S

Are you sure?

My posts are 2682 out of a total of 31773 which if my adding up and taking away is correct is 8.44% of the total.

Which seems high to me....

Yes the 31773 is the total topics
Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:41 - Aug 26 with 425 viewsGowerjack

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:37 - Aug 26 by Phil_S

Ah right...

That will be why it says total posts next to it.

Dear me.

Plastic since 1974

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:42 - Aug 26 with 421 viewsJackfath

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:41 - Aug 26 by Gowerjack

Ah right...

Dear me.

ALL posts?

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:49 - Aug 26 with 402 viewsmorningstar

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:37 - Aug 26 by Phil_S

So what you're saying is that 'my posts' state that i've contributed to 3396 threads but my total posts are 22100 football, 9437 non football, and 14 tickets. I didn't think it was that many.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:50 - Aug 26 with 402 viewsPhil_S

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:41 - Aug 26 by Gowerjack

Ah right...

Dear me.

Because irs that important.....anyone that needs to worry about post count tbh has issues beyond poor wording
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024