Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts 21:05 - Aug 25 with 4291 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:20 - Aug 25 with 1359 viewsDarran

I have no idea WTF this poll is about.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:29 - Aug 25 with 1335 viewsmorningstar

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:20 - Aug 25 by Darran

I have no idea WTF this poll is about.

I think you're supposed to click on the nearest figure to the amount of posts you've made, but i have absolutely no idea what it will achieve.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:32 - Aug 25 with 1324 viewsbuilthjack

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:29 - Aug 25 by morningstar

I think you're supposed to click on the nearest figure to the amount of posts you've made, but i have absolutely no idea what it will achieve.

Bright fella, POTY candidate I reckon

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:33 - Aug 25 with 1318 viewsDarran

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:29 - Aug 25 by morningstar

Bizarre.

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:34 - Aug 25 with 1310 viewsmorningstar

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:33 - Aug 25 by Darran

Bizarre.

Have you voted?

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:36 - Aug 25 with 1292 viewsDarran

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:34 - Aug 25 by morningstar

Have you voted?

Absolutely not.

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:37 - Aug 25 with 1282 viewsJackfath

I have but I had to guess how many posts I've done as I have no idea.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:39 - Aug 25 with 1269 viewsWarwickHunt

Colonel Mustard. Dining room. Candlestick.
Login to get fewer ads

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:39 - Aug 25 with 1266 viewsbuilthjack

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:33 - Aug 25 by Darran

Bizarre.

Says he who did a poll asking who did the most trolls!!!

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:40 - Aug 25 with 1262 viewsDarran

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:39 - Aug 25 by builthjack

Says he who did a poll asking who did the most trolls!!!

What poll was that?

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:40 - Aug 25 with 1262 viewsmorningstar

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:37 - Aug 25 by Jackfath

I have but I had to guess how many posts I've done as I have no idea.

Is there a way to find out then as it will save me lots of time going through every single thread. You shouldn't have simply guessed by the way as it has now ruined the credibility of the poll.

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:42 - Aug 25 with 1255 viewsbuilthjack

Where's Dartanian?

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:42 - Aug 25 with 1250 viewsJackfath

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:40 - Aug 25 by morningstar

Is there a way to find out then as it will save me lots of time going through every single thread. You shouldn't have simply guessed by the way as it has now ruined the credibility of the poll.

I think Builth is counting everyones posts to see the numbers. How he is then going to relate it to a nameless poll I am not quite sure. I expect he'll explain any minute now.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:43 - Aug 25 with 1244 viewsmorningstar

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:40 - Aug 25 by Darran

What poll was that?

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/members/Darran/polls/879/who-i

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:43 - Aug 25 with 1244 viewsJackfath

The poll graph looks like a counter from Trivial Pursuit.

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:44 - Aug 25 with 1241 viewsWarwickHunt

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:40 - Aug 25 by morningstar

The Corbynistas will demand a recount. Is there a minimum post count for a valid post?

He hasn't thought this through, has he?
Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:45 - Aug 25 with 1230 viewsmorningstar

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:42 - Aug 25 by Jackfath

I think Builth is counting everyones posts to see the numbers. How he is then going to relate it to a nameless poll I am not quite sure. I expect he'll explain any minute now.

It's neck and neck at the moment between 6 anonymous posters on 16.7%. The excitement is building.

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:47 - Aug 25 with 1216 viewsmorningstar

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:44 - Aug 25 by WarwickHunt

The Corbynistas will demand a recount. Is there a minimum post count for a valid post?

He hasn't thought this through, has he?

I don't think so no.

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:49 - Aug 25 with 1208 viewsMurph75

I've placed my vote and can't wait to hear the official outcome. Who knows what could happen off the back of this. The potential is huge....
Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:53 - Aug 25 with 1188 viewsWarwickHunt

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:42 - Aug 25 by builthjack

Where's Dartanian?

Spoken like a native. Not of France, like.

Obviously.
Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:53 - Aug 25 with 1188 viewsDarran

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:43 - Aug 25 by morningstar

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/members/Darran/polls/879/who-i

You do realise it's all the usernames of one petson yeah?

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:53 - Aug 25 with 1186 viewsDr_Winston

People shouldn't forget to include all the posts they make under different usernames.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:54 - Aug 25 with 1178 viewsmorningstar

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:49 - Aug 25 by Murph75

I've placed my vote and can't wait to hear the official outcome. Who knows what could happen off the back of this. The potential is huge....

There appears to be a very significant swing to towards 25000+ (3 in total), it's going to be a long night and it looks like we wont know who has won until the poll has closed and all the votes are counted.

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:55 - Aug 25 with 1168 viewsJackfath

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:53 - Aug 25 by Dr_Winston

People shouldn't forget to include all the posts they make under different usernames.

Luckily I don't have that issue.

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:55 - Aug 25 with 1167 viewsWarwickHunt

Posts on here- Who are the big guns with the most posts on 21:54 - Aug 25 by morningstar

There appears to be a very significant swing to towards 25000+ (3 in total), it's going to be a long night and it looks like we wont know who has won until the poll has closed and all the votes are counted.

The exit vote on BBC will be on at ten.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024