Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dicky 10:05 - Aug 26 with 723 viewsmax936

Orite mucker, popped into that Boss Café/Pub yesterday not a lot there to be honest, the Boss Blaze was off so tried another which was on the Tap at £4.15 a pint I can't see me popping in there again anytime soon.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2016 10:05]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Dicky on 10:50 - Aug 26 with 698 viewsClinton

Beer and Cider festival was pretty good last night.
Some excellent ciders, Hallets Rum cider was a bit different, nice rummy taste coming through.
Beers: Tiny Rebel Hadouken was incredibly tasty loads of 'elderflower' type taste. I had to try the Northern Monk from Leeds, a really good dark porter/stout style. Nice to finish off with.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Dicky on 10:55 - Aug 26 with 693 viewsswanstillidai

Dicky on 10:50 - Aug 26 by Clinton

Beer and Cider festival was pretty good last night.
Some excellent ciders, Hallets Rum cider was a bit different, nice rummy taste coming through.
Beers: Tiny Rebel Hadouken was incredibly tasty loads of 'elderflower' type taste. I had to try the Northern Monk from Leeds, a really good dark porter/stout style. Nice to finish off with.

I'm going to my first beer festival down there tomorrow.

Do I need to grow a beard for the event?
Dicky on 16:25 - Aug 26 with 608 viewsmax936

Dicky on 10:55 - Aug 26 by swanstillidai

I'm going to my first beer festival down there tomorrow.

Do I need to grow a beard for the event?

Be fine with just a touch of stubble just don't forget your Pipe

Weathers not great tomoz so may look in myself.

Dicky on 21:36 - Aug 26 with 554 viewsdickythorpe

That's a shocking price!! The Golden ale is good, the lager and pale ale very similar. They did a tasting session down here and not many were blown away.
Gower Brewery far superior and far more liked.
Dicky on 21:50 - Aug 26 with 545 viewsmax936

Dicky on 21:36 - Aug 26 by dickythorpe

That's a shocking price!! The Golden ale is good, the lager and pale ale very similar. They did a tasting session down here and not many were blown away.
Gower Brewery far superior and far more liked.

Down here, Camarthen?

I was down there on Wednesday for the first time in yrs, met a very friendly Traffic Warden called Lyndon who pointed us in the direction of a tidy little takeaway Tea and Baguette shop also bought a few jars of homemade Chilli in the market, just has you walk in the store slightly on the right only stopped for a few hours though, Town seems to be thriving in fairness.

Dicky on 22:04 - Aug 26 with 525 viewsdickythorpe

Dicky on 21:50 - Aug 26 by max936

Down here, Camarthen?

I was down there on Wednesday for the first time in yrs, met a very friendly Traffic Warden called Lyndon who pointed us in the direction of a tidy little takeaway Tea and Baguette shop also bought a few jars of homemade Chilli in the market, just has you walk in the store slightly on the right only stopped for a few hours though, Town seems to be thriving in fairness.

It's doing well in the day Max. Some old school pubs have gone though and many have changed their names and become more Swanky.
Dicky on 22:28 - Aug 26 with 510 viewsmax936

Dicky on 22:04 - Aug 26 by dickythorpe

It's doing well in the day Max. Some old school pubs have gone though and many have changed their names and become more Swanky.

The old part of town is quiet now, the new shopping centre area's were really busy, didn't venture into any pubs for a beer though, did pop into Weatherspoon's for a look that seems ok, a few real ales on offer in there.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024