Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea U23 vs West Ham at Liberty tonight 18:00 - Aug 26 with 7135 viewsjackeinstein

Any ideas of the teams tonight,my cockaney mate reckons Toni Martinez is one to watch out for them.
Any of the first team playing tonight?
Swansea U23 vs West Ham at Liberty tonight on 23:44 - Aug 26 with 2118 viewsairedale

Tell you what guys, first half was a bit 'by the numbers', but the second half was excellent! A few standouts too, like Jones, James and Biabi.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2016 23:46]
Swansea U23 vs West Ham at Liberty tonight on 23:56 - Aug 26 with 2076 viewsskippyjack

Swansea U23 vs West Ham at Liberty tonight on 22:37 - Aug 26 by WarwickHunt

Easier to get rid of herpes.

Just to make your already fragile mind explode.. We paid 1.25 million for his services..

Emnes 1.25 million + 500k loan fee
Ngog 800k
Bartley 1 million
Lita 1.75 million
Moreira 800k
Bessone pocketed 300k
Obeng 250k
Donnelly 250k
Situ 250k
Moras 200k
Tabanou 3.5 million
Eder 5 million
Schechter 750k
McEachran 1.5 million
Lamah 500k
Carroll - 600k
Vasquez 800k

around 20 million pounds were spent.. and breathe.. We could make an 11 with that bunch..

....................Moreira.................
Obeng..Bartley..Situ..Tabanou
.........McEachran..Carroll.........
Emnes.......Schecter.....Lamah
....................Ngog...................

Subs.. Moras, Bessone, Lita, Vasquez, Donnelly, Eder.

20 million.. that team would struggle in League One.. We'd probably just beat the drop.

Just to prolong the pain.. If you add wages.. probably in the 30 million range was wasted.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2016 23:59]

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Swansea U23 vs West Ham at Liberty tonight on 00:15 - Aug 27 with 2034 viewsDJack

Swansea U23 vs West Ham at Liberty tonight on 23:56 - Aug 26 by skippyjack

Just to make your already fragile mind explode.. We paid 1.25 million for his services..

Emnes 1.25 million + 500k loan fee
Ngog 800k
Bartley 1 million
Lita 1.75 million
Moreira 800k
Bessone pocketed 300k
Obeng 250k
Donnelly 250k
Situ 250k
Moras 200k
Tabanou 3.5 million
Eder 5 million
Schechter 750k
McEachran 1.5 million
Lamah 500k
Carroll - 600k
Vasquez 800k

around 20 million pounds were spent.. and breathe.. We could make an 11 with that bunch..

....................Moreira.................
Obeng..Bartley..Situ..Tabanou
.........McEachran..Carroll.........
Emnes.......Schecter.....Lamah
....................Ngog...................

Subs.. Moras, Bessone, Lita, Vasquez, Donnelly, Eder.

20 million.. that team would struggle in League One.. We'd probably just beat the drop.

Just to prolong the pain.. If you add wages.. probably in the 30 million range was wasted.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2016 23:59]

Ok Skippy, as you can be sensible when talking football I will engage.

Taking your point , now apply it to any/all other Premier league teams then I must ask is your "point" one of particular note. I suspect that the "big clubs" failures team add up to at least a Europa league winners costs and/or mid table premier league clubs first eleven.

I'm not looking for a pissing contest just context...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Swansea U23 vs West Ham at Liberty tonight on 02:48 - Aug 27 with 1919 viewsHumpty

Bloody awful pen Marv.
Swansea U23 vs West Ham at Liberty tonight on 06:03 - Aug 27 with 1875 viewsshandyjack

Biabbi looked like he was a handful to defend against,how did the new RB Reid get on?

Poll: Expectation for the season

Swansea U23 vs West Ham at Liberty tonight on 07:15 - Aug 27 with 1818 viewsowainglyndwr

Looked good on the highlights and the crowd sounded quite decent.
Does anyone know how many was there?
Swansea U23 vs West Ham at Liberty tonight on 07:37 - Aug 27 with 1795 viewsjack247

Swansea U23 vs West Ham at Liberty tonight on 00:15 - Aug 27 by DJack

Ok Skippy, as you can be sensible when talking football I will engage.

Taking your point , now apply it to any/all other Premier league teams then I must ask is your "point" one of particular note. I suspect that the "big clubs" failures team add up to at least a Europa league winners costs and/or mid table premier league clubs first eleven.

I'm not looking for a pissing contest just context...

No, you are right. Any PL team will have a list at let comparable to that if you go back as far as some of those signings.

You can balance it out with the fee we got for Joe Allen and the fact that Ben Davies was a major part of the deal that brought Siggy here and he is probably worth more than we spent on those players combined.
Swansea U23 vs West Ham at Liberty tonight on 07:48 - Aug 27 with 1768 viewsgrabsplatter

Swansea U23 vs West Ham at Liberty tonight on 06:03 - Aug 27 by shandyjack

Biabbi looked like he was a handful to defend against,how did the new RB Reid get on?

Reid was poor in the first half, didn't defend particularly well & wasn't a threat going forward either. Don't know what was said at half time but he was far better in the second half defensively & offensively. Nowhere near ready for the first team though.
Biabi has definitely got something about him.
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea U23 vs West Ham at Liberty tonight on 09:16 - Aug 27 with 1651 viewsairedale

Swansea U23 vs West Ham at Liberty tonight on 07:48 - Aug 27 by grabsplatter

Reid was poor in the first half, didn't defend particularly well & wasn't a threat going forward either. Don't know what was said at half time but he was far better in the second half defensively & offensively. Nowhere near ready for the first team though.
Biabi has definitely got something about him.

The defender who stood out for me was the captain, Keston Davies. I'm sure the rest of the defence did a good job but a bit anonymous.
Swansea U23 vs West Ham at Liberty tonight on 09:36 - Aug 27 with 1614 viewsgrabsplatter

Swansea U23 vs West Ham at Liberty tonight on 09:16 - Aug 27 by airedale

The defender who stood out for me was the captain, Keston Davies. I'm sure the rest of the defence did a good job but a bit anonymous.

Yeah, I'd agree on Davies. I was expecting more from Rodon to be honest, tried to do too much on the ball early on & gave it away a few times.
Taylor was definitely anonymous.
Swansea U23 vs West Ham at Liberty tonight on 09:42 - Aug 27 with 1598 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Dan James' run into the box with ball at his feet is something we've missed for years and could be a big plus for us in years to come. Hope he carries on developing well (as I hope the rest do too).

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swansea U23 vs West Ham at Liberty tonight on 09:45 - Aug 27 with 1587 viewsairedale

Swansea U23 vs West Ham at Liberty tonight on 09:42 - Aug 27 by Brynmill_Jack

Dan James' run into the box with ball at his feet is something we've missed for years and could be a big plus for us in years to come. Hope he carries on developing well (as I hope the rest do too).

Yes, it seems to be coming on in this department. I especially like us sending some of them out to the horrible real world to gain experience too.
Swansea U23 vs West Ham at Liberty tonight on 09:49 - Aug 27 with 1573 viewsDr_Winston

Biabi looks a big unit.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swansea U23 vs West Ham at Liberty tonight on 10:15 - Aug 27 with 1518 viewsairedale

Swansea U23 vs West Ham at Liberty tonight on 09:49 - Aug 27 by Dr_Winston

Biabi looks a big unit.

Brick outhouse.
Swansea U23 vs West Ham at Liberty tonight on 11:03 - Aug 27 with 1445 viewsDafyddHuw

I was pleasantly surpriswed in the difference in standards between the U21s and U23s. Really good game of football. Really enjoyable.

That Biabi looks a good'un.
Their no. 7 wouild be worth nicking too. He's gonna be some prospect.
Swansea U23 vs West Ham at Liberty tonight on 11:11 - Aug 27 with 1381 viewsmonmouth

Swansea U23 vs West Ham at Liberty tonight on 09:42 - Aug 27 by Brynmill_Jack

Run? With the ball? With the BALL?? TOWARDS THEIR GOAL????

That's just silly. Can't happen. It'll never catch on.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Swansea U23 vs West Ham at Liberty tonight on 11:17 - Aug 27 with 1367 viewsWarwickHunt

Swansea U23 vs West Ham at Liberty tonight on 09:36 - Aug 27 by grabsplatter

Yeah, I'd agree on Davies. I was expecting more from Rodon to be honest, tried to do too much on the ball early on & gave it away a few times.
Taylor was definitely anonymous.

Taylor being anonymous is a bonus.
Swansea U23 vs West Ham at Liberty tonight on 11:30 - Aug 27 with 1333 viewsgrabsplatter

Swansea U23 vs West Ham at Liberty tonight on 11:17 - Aug 27 by WarwickHunt

Taylor being anonymous is a bonus.

Harsh :-)
Swansea U23 vs West Ham at Liberty tonight on 12:37 - Aug 27 with 1221 viewsjasper_T

Swansea U23 vs West Ham at Liberty tonight on 11:03 - Aug 27 by DafyddHuw

I was pleasantly surpriswed in the difference in standards between the U21s and U23s. Really good game of football. Really enjoyable.

That Biabi looks a good'un.
Their no. 7 wouild be worth nicking too. He's gonna be some prospect.

Taylor & Emnes must have made a big difference, they were they only lads over 21 :P
Swansea U23 vs West Ham at Liberty tonight on 13:37 - Aug 27 with 1142 viewsgiantstoneater

Swansea U23 vs West Ham at Liberty tonight on 06:03 - Aug 27 by shandyjack

Biabi was a handful and worked hard throughout the game fully deserved his goal and Reid looked awkward in the first 20 mins but grew into the game and had a good impact lovely ball in for the first goal, The J boys were a danger on both flanks and the central midfield did well in particular Maric until he went off and after a soft booking his replacement also did well(don't know his name sorry) our centre halves did well but between them and our keeper caused a few moments of alarm. Of the West Ham lads the 7 did ok along with their full backs and the 4 also thought their keeper did well. Good game enjoyed it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024