Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Siggy sub 16:55 - Aug 27 with 2132 viewsLandore_Jack

Bizarre sub. 2-0 down and Guidolin takes him off. Don't understand that unless he was injured?

#backtojack

Siggy sub on 16:55 - Aug 27 with 1677 viewsAndyNak

He was shit

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

Siggy sub on 16:57 - Aug 27 with 1645 viewsphact0rri

Siggy is far from match fit. I am curious if he'll get a starting position with iceland or they will rest him. hopefully a rest, but I sort of doubt it.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Siggy sub on 16:57 - Aug 27 with 1645 viewsGriffting

What did he do to influence the game?? I love siggy but he's had 2 stinkers now, I think it's down to fitness/match sharpness.
Siggy sub on 16:58 - Aug 27 with 1609 viewsMorfa_Same

Siggy sub on 16:57 - Aug 27 by Griffting

What did he do to influence the game?? I love siggy but he's had 2 stinkers now, I think it's down to fitness/match sharpness.

Siggy has been our worst player so far this season. There may be an argument for not playing him until he's fully fit.
Siggy sub on 16:59 - Aug 27 with 1603 viewsSmileyBwoi

He's not enjoying playing with championship quality players

Poll: Who should we sign in January?

Siggy sub on 17:00 - Aug 27 with 1573 viewsGriffting

Siggy sub on 16:58 - Aug 27 by Morfa_Same

Siggy has been our worst player so far this season. There may be an argument for not playing him until he's fully fit.

Yeah, and of course with a new strike partner means needing time to gel. That clearly hasn't happened yet.
Siggy sub on 17:00 - Aug 27 with 1568 viewsmonmouth

He played a few games in the summer. Wah wah. he's paid a fortune and by us not Iceland. Get fit you c**t.

Not happy. Outlook, getting worse.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2016 17:06]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Siggy sub on 17:02 - Aug 27 with 1556 viewscontroversial_jack

Siggy sub on 16:59 - Aug 27 by SmileyBwoi

He needs to get used to it
Login to get fewer ads

Siggy sub on 17:05 - Aug 27 with 1526 viewsicecoldjack

Siggy was a huge let down today, did absolutely fook all, should have been hooked at half time he was that bad. Form is temporary class is permanent though.

He needs to get in his game sooner rather than later or we're in big trouble.
Siggy sub on 17:06 - Aug 27 with 1513 viewsNeiltheTaylor

He was like a m1nge. Same as last week. We got better when he went off

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Siggy sub on 17:12 - Aug 27 with 1468 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Please can someone at the club contact Iceland and ask for the REAL Gilfi to be returned to Swansea.
Just like last year after the Internationals they sent us a different player.
Can we please have the one back that we sent to them?
Siggy sub on 17:52 - Aug 27 with 1374 viewsraynor94

He was crap today, full stop

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Siggy sub on 23:49 - Aug 27 with 1182 viewsKrisP

Did you stop watching after that? Because we almost managed to salvage a point after that sub. On the evidence, it seems like a great swap.
Siggy sub on 00:22 - Aug 28 with 1137 viewsLandore_Jack

Siggy sub on 23:49 - Aug 27 by KrisP

Did you stop watching after that? Because we almost managed to salvage a point after that sub. On the evidence, it seems like a great swap.

Watched the whole game. Siggy was poor but he is one of those players that can create something out of nothing. That is why I was surprised he was substituted.

#backtojack

Siggy sub on 00:26 - Aug 28 with 1117 viewsraynor94

Siggy sub on 00:22 - Aug 28 by Landore_Jack

Watched the whole game. Siggy was poor but he is one of those players that can create something out of nothing. That is why I was surprised he was substituted.

How can you be surprised when he's dog shite? we actually looked like getting something when he went off, hopefully he'll improve after the break

Siggy sub on 00:33 - Aug 28 with 1100 viewsJackFish

Siggy sub on 17:00 - Aug 27 by monmouth

He played a few games in the summer. Wah wah. he's paid a fortune and by us not Iceland. Get fit you c**t.

Not happy. Outlook, getting worse.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2016 17:06]

Yeah this whole business of our euro players having three games off at the end of last season and then coming back not ready to play for a month is nonsense. He should have been back playing at Wolves at the latest, not ready for 20 minutes in our first competitive game.
Siggy sub on 00:48 - Aug 28 with 1071 viewsHugeEnkins

Siggy sub on 17:00 - Aug 27 by Griffting

Yeah, and of course with a new strike partner means needing time to gel. That clearly hasn't happened yet.

However, an instinctive pairing works straight off and I don't see it happening any time soon.
Siggy sub on 01:15 - Aug 28 with 1047 viewsUplandsJack

Had to go, was having a mare... just hope he comes back from international duty on his game because we are going to need another top outstanding season from him to keep us up if the first 3 performances are anything to go on.... Sad but very true.
What the FOOOK has HJ done to us
Siggy sub on 04:21 - Aug 28 with 959 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Fed and Routs say hi.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Siggy sub on 06:41 - Aug 28 with 913 viewsbuilthjack

A number of our players do look look anywhere near fit. Why's that?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Siggy sub on 08:28 - Aug 28 with 832 viewsjasper_T

Siggy sub on 06:41 - Aug 28 by builthjack

A number of our players do look look anywhere near fit. Why's that?

J.N.
Siggy sub on 08:31 - Aug 28 with 825 viewsraynor94

Siggy sub on 08:28 - Aug 28 by jasper_T

J.N.

Ok, I give in

Siggy sub on 08:53 - Aug 28 with 797 viewsSmellyplumz

J.N.

Jesus of Nazereth

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Siggy sub on 09:02 - Aug 28 with 762 viewsBloodyhills

Siggy sub on 16:59 - Aug 27 by SmileyBwoi

He did OK with Iceland with not even Championship quality players. He's just not match fit.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Siggy sub on 09:04 - Aug 28 with 755 viewsdobjack2

J.N.

Is he the one that looks at the gps data and provides individual conditioning programmes for players to improve weaknesses?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024