Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
POOR FOOTBALL 16:57 - Aug 27 with 1336 viewsSmileyBwoi

I know it's hard to say so early in the season but when have we looked like opening a team up? RUBBISH THESE YANKS WILL LOVE THE CHAMPIONSHIP NEXT YEAR! (WELL DONE FER AND FABIANSKI AGAIN)

Poll: Who should we sign in January?

POOR FOOTBALL on 16:59 - Aug 27 with 1289 viewsjackrabbit

I agree. The quality of the football we are playing is appalling. The weather had a lot to do with it, but even so, we are poor.
POOR FOOTBALL on 17:43 - Aug 27 with 1199 viewsjojaca

POOR FOOTBALL on 16:59 - Aug 27 by jackrabbit

I agree. The quality of the football we are playing is appalling. The weather had a lot to do with it, but even so, we are poor.

We have no Identity anymore, we just your average run of the mill team.

Even when you know, you never know?

POOR FOOTBALL on 17:51 - Aug 27 with 1173 viewsBlameHuwJenkins

The football reflects the quality of players on the pitch in Swansea City shirts.

Sign mediocre players that other clubs of similar stature deemed surplus to requirements and you will end up with a team largely full of players below the level we used to expect.

We let once fantastic players like Rangel and Britton regress to a standard arguably not even worthy of a space in the 25 man squad, and only then replace them new signings. However, we then compare these new signings to the recent displays of the replaced player and deem them great, when the truth is they are far below the standard we once had in that position.

Exampels being the delight at signing Jack Cork to replace Britton and Naughton to replace Rangel, when the reality is they do not hold a candle to the quality performances Rangel and Britton used to put in when they were in their prime in this division.

With this mentality the entire squad has regressed and we are the shambles we find ourselves in now.
POOR FOOTBALL on 18:01 - Aug 27 with 1147 viewsRancid

If Gylffi isn't firing then we have absolutely nothing.No creativity at all in the whole squad.Our midfield is so bland and bereft of any excitement and full of players who can break up the play with defensive minds.Llorente just isn't hungry enough.He's nothing to prove and not a typical Swans signing.I'd sooner see McBurnie start until Baston is fit.

Defensively we can still improve on even though we were pretty awful today so I don't think there's too much to worry about there.Scoring goals will be our downfall if anything unless Baston turns out to be a bit special.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024