Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ashamed 17:01 - Aug 27 with 4039 viewspencoedjack

Of some of our so called fans

2-1 away loss to the current champions

I wonder sometimes wonder how many of the posters on here watched us when we were really shite.

& i dont give a toss about things have moved on blah blah blah

Fuk off and support Man Utd Man City

Ashamed on 21:02 - Aug 27 with 726 viewsperchrockjack

Talking of saviours does Jesus want you to be a sunbeam

Clearly your talents are wasted on here.

Looks like conning gonna die

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Ashamed on 21:59 - Aug 27 with 669 viewsLoyal

Ashamed on 17:05 - Aug 27 by jackrabbit

Don't be ashamed. I've been watching us since 1962 and today we were poor. When we are I will say so. You should never be ashamed on behalf of other people.

Never ashamed to be a jack, always ashamed when a team of millionaires produce what they did today in a pure white shirt. My youngest son loved it, his first away game. My eldest can't believe Gylfi has lost it.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ashamed on 22:12 - Aug 27 with 658 viewsmonmouth

Anyone braving match of the day and Linnyfackingker. Not for me tonight I don't think.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ashamed on 23:38 - Aug 27 with 595 viewsKrisP

What gets me is the same people who are saying that 2-1 flattered us today (which it did) also fail to see that 2-0 last week massively flattered Hull. We battered them first half and should have been at least one up. Yet because of the final result some people have rewritten that first 45 minutes.
Ashamed on 00:06 - Aug 28 with 568 viewsUplandsJack

Ashamed on 23:38 - Aug 27 by KrisP

What gets me is the same people who are saying that 2-1 flattered us today (which it did) also fail to see that 2-0 last week massively flattered Hull. We battered them first half and should have been at least one up. Yet because of the final result some people have rewritten that first 45 minutes.

At half time last week, had you asked me, I could only see one winner and that was us.
This weekend however if you had asked, I'd have said we'd lose by a cricket score...
We got mugged last week after basically running out of ideas/steam.
But today's performance was possibly the worst 75 minutes or so I've seen in a long, long time.... (By the way thought MOTD were pretty kind with their comments and editing tonight....)
Personally im not comfortable with HJ picking players to bring in and Guidolin coaching whoever turns up....
For me Huw needs to go. While he stays I just can't see him ever relinquishing control of player identification and recruitment.
We are currently so predictable and deviod of ideas, it's frightening to see. With nothing on the bench that can come on to dramatically change things.
I just hope Siggy can find some form and quickly....
Fingers crossed after this international break Baston can come in, link with Llorente and Siggy and we start showing some of the football I had hoped and longed for, over the last two years.....
Ashamed on 00:50 - Aug 28 with 545 viewsgiantstoneater

Didn't go to the game today went to see Quo but I asked my mate for a report these are the marks he gave :- LF 7 KN 6 SK 7 FF 5 JA 6 JC 5 LF 5 GS 5 MB 6 WR 4 FL 5 He didn't say about subs these are marks from a supporter who has followed the Swans for a number of years and in a number of shitholes so he is well able to judge a performance. Our most inexperienced player and our keeper the only two to attain 7. I would ask the OP are you happy with the transfer window we had and are you happy at the way we have been playing in our first 3 games, yes I understand that's it's only 3 games but the signs are already poor and it seems that our transfer window is already shut with the signing of our new CB from Barnsley knowing the type of player we have let go does he wet your appetite! We have also let our top scorer go for a lot less than the current market value does that please you, it has taken us the best part of the summer to sign 2 Spanish forwards who had absolutely no involvement in the Euros why weren't they signed before the start of pre season. The Lion King is looking more like a puddy cat and our big signing is still injured I can only hope he is the real deal but he won't be if our misfiring midfield can't supply the ammunition, after being one of our strongest departments for a long time we suddenly look poor and lack creativity we have not evolved the squad enough Routledge should be just a benchwarmer or gone, have we really improved our midfield with the signing of Fer who unbelievably is now our top scorer. We looked slow from central midfield last season and have failed to address that problem. And before you accuse me of being a newbee I too have been in quite a few shitholes and Seen many a poor SWANS team but that doesn't mean I will keep my gob shut when I don't think things are hunky dory! Not a post attacking you really but I would like to point a few fingers at HJ.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2016 0:56]
Ashamed on 01:00 - Aug 28 with 537 viewsJackFish

Those player ratings are incredibly generous! Amat and Fernandez would be lucky to get a 5 between them.
Ashamed on 01:06 - Aug 28 with 531 viewsgiantstoneater

Ashamed on 01:00 - Aug 28 by JackFish

Those player ratings are incredibly generous! Amat and Fernandez would be lucky to get a 5 between them.

Not my ratings but from what I've seen so far it doesn't look like a good pairing at the heart of the defence the need time to gel unfortunately the Prem doesn't give you that time.
Login to get fewer ads

Ashamed on 06:55 - Aug 28 with 459 viewsbuilthjack

We seriously need to sharpen up in all areas. Midfield is very poor, some players are not reading the game, no movement, and can't pass the ball properly. A couple of changes will soon alter that. Centre forward poor so far. Let's hope we do our usual and spring back into action.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024