Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ashamed 17:01 - Aug 27 with 4055 viewspencoedjack

Of some of our so called fans

2-1 away loss to the current champions

I wonder sometimes wonder how many of the posters on here watched us when we were really shite.

& i dont give a toss about things have moved on blah blah blah

Fuk off and support Man Utd Man City

Ashamed on 17:02 - Aug 27 with 2387 viewsSmellyplumz

Yeah blame the fans

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Ashamed on 17:03 - Aug 27 with 2380 viewspencoedjack

Ashamed on 17:02 - Aug 27 by Smellyplumz

Yeah blame the fans

You are probably the worst
Ashamed on 17:03 - Aug 27 with 2373 viewscontroversial_jack

What would you like to hear instead? That we were great and played really well, ffs.
Ashamed on 17:05 - Aug 27 with 2345 viewsjackrabbit

Don't be ashamed. I've been watching us since 1962 and today we were poor. When we are I will say so. You should never be ashamed on behalf of other people.
Ashamed on 17:05 - Aug 27 with 2343 viewsOldjack

We're going down mun .Fault through out today, build up far to slow ,need to show spunk from the off just like Leicester did

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Ashamed on 17:05 - Aug 27 with 2337 viewsSmellyplumz

Ashamed on 17:03 - Aug 27 by pencoedjack

You are probably the worst

Thanks love

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Ashamed on 17:07 - Aug 27 with 2315 viewsexiledclaseboy

3/10 first half. None of the players in white seemed to be able to pass to the other players in white.

5/10 second half. Marginally better and we scored a goal.

The midfield didn't function, we have a statue up front who's less mobile on his feet than Prosser and our defence seems to be made up of something out of a Carry On... farce.

Happy Saturday, folks.

Poll: Tory leader

Ashamed on 17:09 - Aug 27 with 2281 viewsawayjack

Yes and 2-1 was a fair reflection? Aside from Leicester sat back / storm we were completely outplayed. Why do people drone on about the old days when we were shit whenever we play badly. We're in the Premier League now and most of us want us to stay here. If we play at that level we'll not be here much longer and you can revel in how shit we are again.
Login to get fewer ads

Ashamed on 17:09 - Aug 27 with 2266 viewscostalotta

Ashamed on 17:07 - Aug 27 by exiledclaseboy

3/10 first half. None of the players in white seemed to be able to pass to the other players in white.

The midfield didn't function, we have a statue up front who's less mobile on his feet than Prosser and our defence seems to be made up of something out of a Carry On... farce.

Happy Saturday, folks.

This.
Ashamed on 17:09 - Aug 27 with 2263 viewsunion_jack

You usually post well Penc but today I sorry you are wrong.''it was inept, and that's being kind.

No one wanted the ball in a white shirt, ducking out if balls that were in our favour.

Tactically,Mel there weren't any tactics I'd say.

What Leicester do IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE. They press the opposition constantly giving them no time. That's not a great skill, just a determined approach.

They also make runs off the ball, hardly ever static. Compare and contrast the two teams' performances today and there's a big essay there!

Very disappointing and I think FG has his work cut out.

'If we'd equalised at the end it would have papered over all sorts of cracks.mi would have taken it though.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Ashamed on 17:12 - Aug 27 with 2219 viewsMurph75

You can still be a supporter and criticise a totally inept series of performances.
Ashamed on 17:13 - Aug 27 with 2216 viewsBloodyhills

Ashamed on 17:09 - Aug 27 by costalotta

This.

Yup
Sums it up.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Ashamed on 17:15 - Aug 27 with 2172 viewscontroversial_jack

Happy Saturday, folks.

Generous marks, indeed!
Ashamed on 17:18 - Aug 27 with 2121 viewsQuincy999

Ashamed on 17:09 - Aug 27 by union_jack

You usually post well Penc but today I sorry you are wrong.''it was inept, and that's being kind.

No one wanted the ball in a white shirt, ducking out if balls that were in our favour.

Tactically,Mel there weren't any tactics I'd say.

What Leicester do IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE. They press the opposition constantly giving them no time. That's not a great skill, just a determined approach.

They also make runs off the ball, hardly ever static. Compare and contrast the two teams' performances today and there's a big essay there!

Very disappointing and I think FG has his work cut out.

'If we'd equalised at the end it would have papered over all sorts of cracks.mi would have taken it though.

This was the main problem as i saw it today. Some players were not making themselves available for the ball. Whenever leicester had the ball there were so many options.
Unfortunately i believe the 'Yes' man we have in charge with limited language skills is not going to be up to the task of sorting this out.
I fact are we any better than under monk?
Ashamed on 17:18 - Aug 27 with 2118 viewsswansealad69

Diffrence is back in the day when we were realy s#it we had no money and new what we were
Diffrence is now that we were a very good side just 3 years ago and our chairman has decided to run the club in his own way
We are shockingly sh $t as we were last week most off last season and under monk.
Ashamed on 17:18 - Aug 27 with 2117 viewslifelong

Happy Saturday, folks.

I agree with this.

Our midfield was very poor today, gave the ball away constantly, we need a ball winning midfielder desperately.
Ashamed on 17:19 - Aug 27 with 2101 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I wouldn't bother Pencoed.

They thrive on us losing .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Ashamed on 17:20 - Aug 27 with 2093 viewsmonmouth

I'm ashamed of footballers earning 50K plus per WEEK that can't even pass a ball or move their arse ten yards. That 'performance' was ridiculous.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ashamed on 17:22 - Aug 27 with 2061 viewsdeanscfc

The scoreline flattered us. If that penalty went in then it was 3-0 and game over. Leicester are a great side but they never spent huge amounts and they just outplayed us in every area.
Ashamed on 17:22 - Aug 27 with 2060 viewsSmellyplumz

Ashamed on 17:20 - Aug 27 by monmouth

I'm ashamed of footballers earning 50K plus per WEEK that can't even pass a ball or move their arse ten yards. That 'performance' was ridiculous.

Spot on mon, nail on head

Ashamed on 17:24 - Aug 27 with 2024 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

The passing in the first half especially was just chronically bad, we looked pissed.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Ashamed on 17:33 - Aug 27 with 1948 viewspencoedjack

Ashamed on 17:19 - Aug 27 by oh_tommy_tommy

I wouldn't bother Pencoed.

They thrive on us losing .

Yep a lot will be happy they got 15 days till the next game to keep slagging us of.

I am sure the volume of posts on PS is far higher when we lose not win

Fuk em
Ashamed on 18:45 - Aug 27 with 1771 viewsswansealad69

Ashamed on 17:33 - Aug 27 by pencoedjack

Yep a lot will be happy they got 15 days till the next game to keep slagging us of.

Fuk em

So u think thats acceptable then?
U are happy
Of we lose but have shape and can pass to a player on the same side then so be it
But we are shocking
And the same goes for last week
This is our 6th season in the top flight and wile i will say we dont have the big bucks to splash we do have money and sell players
We have come from the team who can pass and play good football to a team who struggle to put 3 passes together ffs
I love the club and have been there in the dark days
But there is no excuse for the way we have gone down hill the way we gave
We are a shadow off the team 3 years back and fans have every right to ask questions and feel annoyed at the way we are heading.
Ashamed on 18:47 - Aug 27 with 1756 viewsshandyjack

Ashamed on 17:33 - Aug 27 by pencoedjack

Fuk em

Come
On Penc, you can't be happy today,270 mins of football and we've been shocking from start to finish in 3 games.

Poll: Expectation for the season

Ashamed on 19:17 - Aug 27 with 1646 viewsjojaca

Ashamed on 18:47 - Aug 27 by shandyjack

Come
On Penc, you can't be happy today,270 mins of football and we've been shocking from start to finish in 3 games.

There is no shame in losing 2-1 away to the champions, it's the way we play is concerning. It's just the bad performances we had under Monk keep on occurring.

Even when you know, you never know?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024