Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ashamed 17:01 - Aug 27 with 4053 viewspencoedjack

Of some of our so called fans

2-1 away loss to the current champions

I wonder sometimes wonder how many of the posters on here watched us when we were really shite.

& i dont give a toss about things have moved on blah blah blah

Fuk off and support Man Utd Man City

Ashamed on 19:23 - Aug 27 with 928 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

Ashamed on 18:47 - Aug 27 by shandyjack

Come
On Penc, you can't be happy today,270 mins of football and we've been shocking from start to finish in 3 games.

He's Swansea till he dies mun, probably a rugby fan know knows f*ck all about football but just shows up for the beer... you know the type.
Ashamed on 19:23 - Aug 27 with 928 viewsPrivate_Partz

Ashamed on 17:18 - Aug 27 by Quincy999

This was the main problem as i saw it today. Some players were not making themselves available for the ball. Whenever leicester had the ball there were so many options.
Unfortunately i believe the 'Yes' man we have in charge with limited language skills is not going to be up to the task of sorting this out.
I fact are we any better than under monk?

Ah. The first of the Guidolin blamers. Bit early although and there will be more if we don't win soon.
We were mugged but Hull and had one of our better results against Leicester with a team that still has not been fully signed yet. Blame Frankie though eh?

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Ashamed on 19:28 - Aug 27 with 916 viewsmonmouth

Ashamed on 19:23 - Aug 27 by Private_Partz

Ah. The first of the Guidolin blamers. Bit early although and there will be more if we don't win soon.
We were mugged but Hull and had one of our better results against Leicester with a team that still has not been fully signed yet. Blame Frankie though eh?

But who else is to blame when a team performance is so clearly less than the sum of his parts? I'm not saying for a second sack him after 3 games - that's idiotic - but of course he must take his share of the blame, and today it's massive given the whole performance (we had no shape, intent, movement, idea when we had the ball, or patterns), as it is with many players for being simply hopeless.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ashamed on 19:30 - Aug 27 with 912 viewsQuincy999

Sorry but are we better than under Monk at the moment? As i have said previously, have our set pieces been sorted out? Are we passing the ball well? Who's fault is it then? I'm old fasioned and believe that managers should get credit when the team plays well but ultimately they have to take the criticism when things go wrong. The buck stops with the manager in the world of football.
Ashamed on 19:37 - Aug 27 with 888 viewsKulusBeatFactory

Good thread - and agree with OP

Leicester- the total antithesis of us - who hammered us last season

some posters should think before they post
Ashamed on 19:46 - Aug 27 with 862 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

Ashamed on 19:37 - Aug 27 by KulusBeatFactory

Good thread - and agree with OP

Leicester- the total antithesis of us - who hammered us last season

some posters should think before they post

Can you explain how Leicester are the total antithesis of us?
Ashamed on 19:52 - Aug 27 with 851 viewsshandyjack

How were we mugged by hull?? Could still be playing now and not have scored in that game

Poll: Expectation for the season

Ashamed on 19:59 - Aug 27 with 831 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

A couple of defeats on the bounce and your all the same mun.

We've been poor many a time in this league every year every month

3 games in and yet another total meltdown

Laughable

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

Ashamed on 20:00 - Aug 27 with 826 viewsJackfath

Ashamed on 19:59 - Aug 27 by oh_tommy_tommy

Laughable

Well said.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Ashamed on 20:02 - Aug 27 with 822 viewsmonmouth

Laughable

Of course. That's football though isn't it? Until things get better you can only assume they may stay the same based on the evidence you've seen. Are you saying after watching the last three games you're feeling optimistic? At least FG has said that we were crap first half which is somewhat comforting, as he's not deluded.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ashamed on 20:06 - Aug 27 with 814 viewspencoedjack

Laughable

The same ones were probably claiming we be top 4 when we got off to a flyer under Monk.

You know the type ..... drama queens who just turn up for PL games

Fuk em
Ashamed on 20:08 - Aug 27 with 804 viewsJackfath

Ashamed on 20:06 - Aug 27 by pencoedjack

The same ones were probably claiming we be top 4 when we got off to a flyer under Monk.

You know the type ..... drama queens who just turn up for PL games

Fuk em

They aint proper fans like you fella.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Ashamed on 20:12 - Aug 27 with 783 viewsperchrockjack

Proper fans.
Judt wtf .

Who decides that.

I thought apartheid was dead.

We sure got problems as a fan base.

The liberty is like a morgue , it's anything but passionate and fans turn on each other instead on team

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Ashamed on 20:12 - Aug 27 with 783 viewspencoedjack

Ashamed on 20:08 - Aug 27 by Jackfath

They aint proper fans like you fella.

You can Fuk off with your condescending posts to.
Ashamed on 20:13 - Aug 27 with 775 viewsJackfath

Ashamed on 20:12 - Aug 27 by pencoedjack

You can Fuk off with your condescending posts to.

I cant win with you.

Ashamed on 20:14 - Aug 27 with 734 viewsClinton

Ashamed on 19:52 - Aug 27 by shandyjack

How were we mugged by hull?? Could still be playing now and not have scored in that game

Exactly. Today's result was expected. The Hull result and performance was more worrying for me.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Ashamed on 20:15 - Aug 27 with 727 viewsperchrockjack

It's too.

Tell him fath

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Ashamed on 20:23 - Aug 27 with 691 viewsswansealad69

Some on here are so pathetic
Are u actually watching games ?
We have gone backwards in the last 3 years
Huw has become over powering
He put monk in charge to save money and we may well have finished 8th but he is were the slide started
Last season was awful and we were lucky
Now we are weaker again
That is huw's fault as there has to be money to spend
We can blame huw for the total garbage he bought
But its the management who pics the side tactics and syatem
On the training pitch do they not practice passing?
On paper we have a better side now then we did our first season
But there is no shape hunger
Players look lost and that is down to the management and his staff
Ashamed on 20:25 - Aug 27 with 684 viewsvetchonian

Ashamed on 20:23 - Aug 27 by swansealad69

He put monk in charge to save money and we may well have finished 8th but he is were the slide started
Now we are weaker again

I think we also miss the point of how in our first two seasons we had a core in the team who never thought they would play in the PL we had a great team spirit coupled with a belief in ourselves ....now we just have a team

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Ashamed on 20:36 - Aug 27 with 659 viewspencoedjack

Ashamed on 20:23 - Aug 27 by swansealad69

Now we are weaker again

That would be the same management who picked up more points than the likes of Arsenal Liverpool from Jan > May ?

Funny you mention 8th with our form in those months that the position we would of ended in

But hey ho we just lost to the current champions away from home.
Ashamed on 20:42 - Aug 27 with 631 viewsshandyjack

Ashamed on 20:36 - Aug 27 by pencoedjack

That would be the same management who picked up more points than the likes of Arsenal Liverpool from Jan > May ?

Funny you mention 8th with our form in those months that the position we would of ended in

But hey ho we just lost to the current champions away from home.

Hasn't the manner of our performances in the last 3 games got you the slightest bit worried, we have yet to play well and that's with playing 2 promoted sides

Poll: Expectation for the season

Ashamed on 20:49 - Aug 27 with 613 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Ashamed on 19:52 - Aug 27 by shandyjack

It took Man U, with their multi million pound squad, 93 minutes to score 1 goal at Hull.
The only difference was Hull didn't take any of the 8 chances that they did have.
Ashamed on 20:52 - Aug 27 with 600 viewsSmellyplumz

Honestly if your upset by fans moaning at poor performances then you really need to choose a different hobby.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Ashamed on 20:59 - Aug 27 with 582 viewspencoedjack

Ashamed on 20:42 - Aug 27 by shandyjack

Hasn't the manner of our performances in the last 3 games got you the slightest bit worried, we have yet to play well and that's with playing 2 promoted sides

Slightly but the over reaction on here is laughable

I don't write players off after 3 games /don't slag of probably one of the best players ever to have played for the Swans because he plays poorly for a couple of games / im yet to see our record buy new striker / Amat/Fernandez partnership has already gone reading posts on here

The team/management seems to already have lost the supporters God help if we are 2 nil down to the multi millionaires of Chelsea in a fortnight

I am waiting for the calls for Rodgers to come riding down from Glasgow on a white horse to be our saviour ...,
Ashamed on 21:01 - Aug 27 with 572 viewsvetchonian

Ashamed on 20:59 - Aug 27 by pencoedjack

Slightly but the over reaction on here is laughable

I don't write players off after 3 games /don't slag of probably one of the best players ever to have played for the Swans because he plays poorly for a couple of games / im yet to see our record buy new striker / Amat/Fernandez partnership has already gone reading posts on here

The team/management seems to already have lost the supporters God help if we are 2 nil down to the multi millionaires of Chelsea in a fortnight

I am waiting for the calls for Rodgers to come riding down from Glasgow on a white horse to be our saviour ...,

It's already happening

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024