Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
swans salvage some pride in the last .. 17:03 - Aug 27 with 1009 viewsicecoldjack

..20 mins. It turned a shocking performance into a battling one , there are some major problems ahead for us if we continue to be wasteful in front of goal and abject in attitude.

Llorente. Huge dissapointment again.
Routs. I love him but that was shocking, he's really struggling and needs to be dropped.
Siggy. Who ? Hardly saw him !
Amat. Like I said before, will need at least 6 games to get the dirt under his finger nails. Iffy today.
Fernandez. What the fook ! Can't pass a ball was backing off into his own area, looks like a lower league centre half, we've been mugged big time with this signing. Chico is twice the player at a quarter of the price.

Last season's transfers set us back, with Ayew and ash gone we are looking even weaker, we are on the danger list unless the boys cab step it up.

Few positives but the last 20 showed we had some fight and pride, Kingsley is growing by the game , fer at least made an effort to get in the box to show llorente how it should be done.

We have too many players off form, not match sharp or cutting their teeth.

Truth is though that 2-1 away at fester is what most were expecting !

Let's hold onto that last 29 minutes and hope we can build from that .
swans salvage some pride in the last .. on 17:20 - Aug 27 with 967 viewsjojaca

Routledge should never start again unless we have injury crisis. We might as well gamble on Montero and Barrow on wings. But hopefully we have deadline Chadli like signing to replace Routledge to boost morale.

I hate to criticize Siguardsson but he has been awful in open play, he just lacks mobilty andskill to link with strikers. He is one of the best from dead ball situations. I have screamed twice to replace Fer in two away games and then he has scored twice later on.

We should have replaced Fernandez by now, he is a complete liability and this league is just too physical for him. Amat needs more game time before you can judge him.

Our goalkeeper and full backs to me have been the only players to have decent start to the season. We look completely disjointed in the middle of the pitch from the central defenders to the central midfielders.

We need two/three morale boosting first eleven signings before the window closes.

Even when you know, you never know?

swans salvage some pride in the last .. on 17:50 - Aug 27 with 921 viewsicecoldjack

swans salvage some pride in the last .. on 17:20 - Aug 27 by jojaca

Routledge should never start again unless we have injury crisis. We might as well gamble on Montero and Barrow on wings. But hopefully we have deadline Chadli like signing to replace Routledge to boost morale.

I hate to criticize Siguardsson but he has been awful in open play, he just lacks mobilty andskill to link with strikers. He is one of the best from dead ball situations. I have screamed twice to replace Fer in two away games and then he has scored twice later on.

We should have replaced Fernandez by now, he is a complete liability and this league is just too physical for him. Amat needs more game time before you can judge him.

Our goalkeeper and full backs to me have been the only players to have decent start to the season. We look completely disjointed in the middle of the pitch from the central defenders to the central midfielders.

We need two/three morale boosting first eleven signings before the window closes.

Yeah can't argue with much of that.

I'm a big fan of routs but he was woeful today. Fer while not being as slick as previous players does at least look like he wants to win , ironic that a player previous teams fans think is lazy is one of our more productive !

If fer is the one showing up then it doesn't say a lot for the other players, credit to Leroy for digging in though.

Will we sign somebody ? I think we will sign a centre half and that's it .
I think all these contract extensions to players like Britton, rangel,dyer etc are there as part smoke screen.
Hope I'm wrong, we could do with a few signings IMO.
swans salvage some pride in the last .. on 17:54 - Aug 27 with 907 viewsDarran

swans salvage some pride in the last .. on 17:50 - Aug 27 by icecoldjack

Yeah can't argue with much of that.

I'm a big fan of routs but he was woeful today. Fer while not being as slick as previous players does at least look like he wants to win , ironic that a player previous teams fans think is lazy is one of our more productive !

If fer is the one showing up then it doesn't say a lot for the other players, credit to Leroy for digging in though.

Will we sign somebody ? I think we will sign a centre half and that's it .
I think all these contract extensions to players like Britton, rangel,dyer etc are there as part smoke screen.
Hope I'm wrong, we could do with a few signings IMO.

Changed your mind then Anthony?
[Post edited 27 Aug 2016 17:55]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

swans salvage some pride in the last .. on 18:08 - Aug 27 with 859 viewsicecoldjack

swans salvage some pride in the last .. on 17:54 - Aug 27 by Darran

Changed your mind then Anthony?
[Post edited 27 Aug 2016 17:55]

On what ?
swans salvage some pride in the last .. on 18:11 - Aug 27 with 842 viewsDarran

swans salvage some pride in the last .. on 18:08 - Aug 27 by icecoldjack

On what ?

Routledge.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

swans salvage some pride in the last .. on 18:24 - Aug 27 with 799 viewsicecoldjack

He ,like siggy is woefully off form.

Routs has been awful so far this season and so has gylfi.

Problem FG has is that Barrow when playing always ball watches and exposes his full back, he hardly ever tracks his man but is worth the risk, having jeff on the other side away at fester doing the same thing would be suicidal .

So routs plays as it helps balance the team.
swans salvage some pride in the last .. on 21:23 - Aug 27 with 648 viewsA_Fans_Dad

swans salvage some pride in the last .. on 18:24 - Aug 27 by icecoldjack

He ,like siggy is woefully off form.

Routs has been awful so far this season and so has gylfi.

Problem FG has is that Barrow when playing always ball watches and exposes his full back, he hardly ever tracks his man but is worth the risk, having jeff on the other side away at fester doing the same thing would be suicidal .

So routs plays as it helps balance the team.

Except we looked twice the team with Montero & Barrow on instead of Routs and Barrow.
Routs did nothing to help Kingsley and it was Gilfi giving the ball away with a very poor pass that lead to the second goal.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024