Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So predictable 17:50 - Aug 27 with 1612 viewsParsSwans

I knew after the last two results some idiots would start the Guidolin out comments and posts. He doesn't have any say in transfers neither did Monk last summer and I think this is the poorest squad since we arrived in Prem. As much as I was 50/50 about Monk going I will hold my hands up and admit now I was probably wrong wanting Laudrup gone at the time he did. The clear common factor is the signings be it the poor quality and lack of them. The clubs internal structure is shambolic and I think firstly Francesco will sadly go as the scapegoat we will be in dire straights come Jan and it will be free fall from there, I hope I am wrong and said before a ball was kicked this season we would go down not on the back of last week or today I am stating this purely on lack of quality and depth in our squad. Jenkins has done a great job up until the last two years where it has been regression for our club too much jobs for the boys and narrow minded Welsh way of thinking from Huw and co.
So predictable on 18:30 - Aug 27 with 1559 viewsQuincy999

So you wanted the best manager we have had (Laurdrup) out, who got us playing some of the greatest football i have ever seen and won us a trophy and took us past the league stage of the Europa league. Yet you're criticising people saying the same about an average manager who has us playing poor football who cannot even communicate with the players properly.
So predictable on 18:32 - Aug 27 with 1536 viewsBlameHuwJenkins

How anybody could be 50/50 over Monk going boggles my mind. If you were 50/50 in the Summer I could understand.
So predictable on 18:38 - Aug 27 with 1508 viewsswansealad69

We are playing like total strangers
We have no agape and look cluless
That is down to the management
Yes huw is making it hard and should realy fu@k off as he has becom hero to villan
But the way the team practice,there shape,and tactics is down to him
And lets face it we have no shape we cant pass and we have gone backwards.
So predictable on 18:44 - Aug 27 with 1485 viewsicecoldjack

Laudrup and tutu were the last ones with a pulse on transfers, since then the swansea way went and so did clever signings like chico,michu,Pablo, JDG etc.

FG is a good coach, his reputation is solid, the problem we have is that our skill set in terms of quality players is getting eroded every season and not replaced .

Pablo -dyer
Chico - fernandez
JDG-KI
Bony -gomis
Michu- siggy
Ben davies- taylor
Ayew- barrow
Ash amat

It's not hard to see the problem really. The inspiring signings are becoming fewer and fewer and the quality is getting watered down every transfer window.

The sliding scale .
So predictable on 18:46 - Aug 27 with 1463 viewsParsSwans

Well Quincy then who f'ing bells fault is it for picking a manager that supposedly can't communicate with the team. I admit it has gone downhill since Laudrup left and respect him for having balls to stand up to Jenkins and for the why can anyone be 50/50 over monk well simply because I thought it was almost inevitable and the correct thing to do but again he didn't recruit the players.
And the last comment about being the managers fault baffles me more as this was the manager everybody in stadium and players talking they loved playing for at end of last season.
He and Curtis saved us last season but now he is hopeless in some eyes!
So predictable on 18:48 - Aug 27 with 1452 viewsParsSwans

Icecoldjack spot on again mate he had a pulse on signings and that's why I admit I was Wrong and can admit it like a man now.
Our cheapness is our weakness!
So predictable on 18:50 - Aug 27 with 1435 viewsdeanscfc

Completely misguided to blame Guidolin. He did an excellent job when he came in but the board have been shambolic in the transfer window. I hope that people direct their frustrations at the right people.
So predictable on 18:52 - Aug 27 with 1417 viewsQuincy999

So predictable on 18:46 - Aug 27 by ParsSwans

Well Quincy then who f'ing bells fault is it for picking a manager that supposedly can't communicate with the team. I admit it has gone downhill since Laudrup left and respect him for having balls to stand up to Jenkins and for the why can anyone be 50/50 over monk well simply because I thought it was almost inevitable and the correct thing to do but again he didn't recruit the players.
And the last comment about being the managers fault baffles me more as this was the manager everybody in stadium and players talking they loved playing for at end of last season.
He and Curtis saved us last season but now he is hopeless in some eyes!

I think many people including Huw fell for the fact that he was italian like Ranieri and thought that somehow the italian way of playing was the next thing.
I was in the stadium at the end of last season and i wasn't singing his praises. The loss to Southampton springs to mind and the fact that he still hasn't sorted us out at set pieces and we still arn't playing better foofball than Monk.
Login to get fewer ads

So predictable on 18:52 - Aug 27 with 1411 viewsParsSwans

Spot on Dean I like Guidolin and he needs to be supported by board and fans
So predictable on 19:41 - Aug 27 with 1327 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

I've got a feeling Guidolin is working with his hands tied behind his back.
So predictable on 19:44 - Aug 27 with 1315 viewsJackfath

So predictable on 19:41 - Aug 27 by Return_of_the_Jack

What a clever dick!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

So predictable on 19:45 - Aug 27 with 1303 viewsBrynmill_Jack

And his feet

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

So predictable on 19:45 - Aug 27 with 1303 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

So predictable on 19:44 - Aug 27 by Jackfath

What a clever dick!

Thank you, how did you know my name is Richard?
So predictable on 19:58 - Aug 27 with 1280 viewsJackfath

So predictable on 19:45 - Aug 27 by Return_of_the_Jack

Thank you, how did you know my name is Richard?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

So predictable on 20:16 - Aug 27 with 1244 viewscostalotta

So predictable on 18:44 - Aug 27 by icecoldjack

Laudrup and tutu were the last ones with a pulse on transfers, since then the swansea way went and so did clever signings like chico,michu,Pablo, JDG etc.

FG is a good coach, his reputation is solid, the problem we have is that our skill set in terms of quality players is getting eroded every season and not replaced .

Pablo -dyer
Chico - fernandez
JDG-KI
Bony -gomis
Michu- siggy
Ben davies- taylor
Ayew- barrow
Ash amat

It's not hard to see the problem really. The inspiring signings are becoming fewer and fewer and the quality is getting watered down every transfer window.

The sliding scale .

100% this.
So predictable on 20:23 - Aug 27 with 1207 viewsvetchonian

So predictable on 18:44 - Aug 27 by icecoldjack

Pablo -dyer
Chico - fernandez
JDG-KI
Bony -gomis
Michu- siggy
Ben davies- taylor
Ayew- barrow
Ash amat

The sliding scale .

Amat was a Laudrup signing I believe, Taylor was here before Ben if he hadn't had a nasty injury Ben may never have broken through whilst it appear Laudrup had "spotted" his potential Taylor was still his first choice.

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

So predictable on 20:33 - Aug 27 with 1184 viewslegoman

I confess to knowing very little about football tactics, but.....

Mr Guidolin, it is so obvious that even Stevie Wonder could see it that we have no clue when it comes to defending corners. The world and his wife has commented on this and the stats prove it.

Can anybody tell me why we are paying so much money to a coach who cannot or does not sort out something so basic as this. I'm at a loss, I really am.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

So predictable on 20:39 - Aug 27 with 1143 viewsFlashberryjack

And wearing a blindfold.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

So predictable on 20:46 - Aug 27 with 1125 viewsicecoldjack

So predictable on 20:23 - Aug 27 by vetchonian

Amat was a Laudrup signing I believe, Taylor was here before Ben if he hadn't had a nasty injury Ben may never have broken through whilst it appear Laudrup had "spotted" his potential Taylor was still his first choice.

My point was specifically about us not getting stronger as tine passes by. Not so much a Laudrup thing just that signings since those days don't really hold up to what we had back then.

Consider the budget we had then and the budget we've had since, unbelievable really that 5 yrs later we look as fragile as our first steps in the prem league.

It points to a miss manage of transfer funds and lack of
knowledge of players.

Ngog and Emnes ? All a bit mad really.
So predictable on 21:10 - Aug 27 with 1082 viewsvetchonian

So predictable on 20:46 - Aug 27 by icecoldjack

My point was specifically about us not getting stronger as tine passes by. Not so much a Laudrup thing just that signings since those days don't really hold up to what we had back then.

Consider the budget we had then and the budget we've had since, unbelievable really that 5 yrs later we look as fragile as our first steps in the prem league.

knowledge of players.

Ok I follow.... Whilst I have been a critic of HJ maybe we need to look at Leadbetter too.
It is worrying the quality of recruitment but we are still only 3 games in

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

So predictable on 21:16 - Aug 27 with 1061 viewsdeanscfc

So predictable on 20:33 - Aug 27 by legoman

Mr Guidolin, it is so obvious that even Stevie Wonder could see it that we have no clue when it comes to defending corners. The world and his wife has commented on this and the stats prove it.

Can anybody tell me why we are paying so much money to a coach who cannot or does not sort out something so basic as this. I'm at a loss, I really am.

They work on defending corners but at what point do we admit that maybe we don't have the right players?
So predictable on 22:13 - Aug 27 with 975 viewsRevJames

So predictable on 20:33 - Aug 27 by legoman

If I was being paid a five figure salary each week to defend set pieces, I'd like to think I'd have enough professional skill and knowledge not to have to have my manager show me how to do it.

It's not as if they've never played football before or know what to expect from the opposition.
So predictable on 00:03 - Aug 28 with 853 viewsclloy2

Maybe senior FG has tried to sort the mess out, at the end of the day some one with his track record doesnt become a bad manager overnight. He's probably asked for the players he wants signed only to be given HJ players. Maybe FG is quite happy for this mess to continue to make people sit up and smell the coffee. I doubt for one minute any of these signings this window were of FG choice.
So predictable on 00:26 - Aug 28 with 812 viewsJackFish

So predictable on 20:46 - Aug 27 by icecoldjack

knowledge of players.

Someone said to me on the way out of the ground that this is our worst starting XI since we've been in the PL. I didn't agree at the time but when you look at the respective sides, it's hard to argue against really.

Vorm, Rangel, Williams, Caulker, Taylor, Leon, Allen, Sigurdsson, Sinclair, Dyer, Graham
Fabianski, Naugton, Amat, Fernandez, Kingsley, Cork, Fer, Sigurdsson, Barrow, Routledge, Llorente
So predictable on 07:58 - Aug 28 with 688 viewsicecoldjack

So predictable on 00:26 - Aug 28 by JackFish

Someone said to me on the way out of the ground that this is our worst starting XI since we've been in the PL. I didn't agree at the time but when you look at the respective sides, it's hard to argue against really.

Vorm, Rangel, Williams, Caulker, Taylor, Leon, Allen, Sigurdsson, Sinclair, Dyer, Graham
Fabianski, Naugton, Amat, Fernandez, Kingsley, Cork, Fer, Sigurdsson, Barrow, Routledge, Llorente

Wouldn't really argue there.

Also consider the style of football and Laudrups vintage team and we are a long way from what we were.

I see teams like hull and fester using the ball far better than us, yet we pride ourselves on our style of football.

It's been on the slide for ages and I fear we neither have the players or confidence to bring it back.

See fernandez constantly hoof it out of play, hoof it up the field or pass to an opposition player.
We've not had defenders like that for about 10 yrs, and we paid £8m quid for the privilege. Shows where the team has been heading with its transfer policy . Chico for fernandez.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024