Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Routledge. Montero. 18:16 - Aug 27 with 1593 viewsJackfath

Why doesn't Montero start instead of the very predictable Routledge?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Routledge. Montero. on 08:26 - Aug 28 with 360 viewsjasper_T

Routledge. Montero. on 22:36 - Aug 27 by builthjack

Montero needs a run of games. He will tear teams apart if given the chance.

He was given a run of games this time last year and after a few decent ones faded completely to the point where we might as well have had 10 men playing.

He's a player that needs to be carefully managed, as there are all too frequent days when he's not at it at all.
Routledge. Montero. on 10:59 - Aug 28 with 303 viewsangryjack

Routledge. Montero. on 18:25 - Aug 27 by Landore_Jack

Montero does not track back.

I'm a true believer in let the winger do what he does best attack ,last week when we were on top in first half would have been ideal for montego to rip them apart without worrying about tracking back as they couldn't get ball off us,but no stick with Wayne, and decides put him on when chasing game better off going for throats early
Routledge. Montero. on 11:03 - Aug 28 with 301 viewsMurph75

Routledge. Montero. on 18:19 - Aug 27 by jacabertawe

He is used as an impact player, perhaps because he cannot last ninety minutes.

I'm going to use that in work Tuesday.

"Hi boss, I'm going home at lunch time. I'm an impact worker who can't complete a full days work."
Routledge. Montero. on 11:07 - Aug 28 with 288 viewsHighjack

Routledge. Montero. on 07:54 - Aug 28 by blaine_scfc

I'll say it again, this whole Routledge is a better defensive player is an absolute myth. He doesn't do alot at either end of the pitch.

Yeah our best winger defensively is dyer hands down. The others are completely powder puff.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Routledge. Montero. on 12:09 - Aug 28 with 269 viewsjasper_T

Routledge. Montero. on 10:59 - Aug 28 by angryjack

I'm a true believer in let the winger do what he does best attack ,last week when we were on top in first half would have been ideal for montego to rip them apart without worrying about tracking back as they couldn't get ball off us,but no stick with Wayne, and decides put him on when chasing game better off going for throats early

I'm a true believer that different systems require different approaches from players and if we leave the wingers free up top it means the rest of the team shape needs to change or we get ripped apart.

It would mean dropping Gylfi or playing him deeper where he has never played well in the PL.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024