Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Four Days Left 04:24 - Aug 28 with 642 viewsAussieSwan

Will we sign anyone before the window shuts? And if so, who?

It was apparent long ago, but now Blind Freddy can see that we NEED investment in the first XI. Will it happen? I'm not holding my breath on it.

Personally I think Mawson will be our only signing but I very much hope I'm wrong

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Four Days Left on 04:31 - Aug 28 with 636 viewsTummer_from_Texas

According to Curtis, no.

Disgust here...sorry, I mean discussed here:

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/177897/well../#27

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Four Days Left on 04:35 - Aug 28 with 631 viewsdeanscfc

We really, really should. However we won't and due to that it's going to be a long hard season.

We needed probably another 2 to 3 players to have a good side this season. Another defender (full back), an attacking midfielder and a winger. Not convinced of the Williams replacement either.
Four Days Left on 08:18 - Aug 28 with 509 viewsmagicdaps10

Four Days Left on 04:35 - Aug 28 by deanscfc

We really, really should. However we won't and due to that it's going to be a long hard season.

We needed probably another 2 to 3 players to have a good side this season. Another defender (full back), an attacking midfielder and a winger. Not convinced of the Williams replacement either.

Sold down the river by the shareholders who sold out with their words of investment, next and level.

Cant believe that people on here are still sticking up for Huw, what he done is in the past and we thank him for that but we cant have that thrown in on our face now.

The club have made around 20M in transfers and yet we were promised investment. It was obvious we were after Chadli, we lose out but yet we say we wont be going for anyone else.
There was me thinking there is a list of players, around 3/4 for every posistion that needs strengthening........something is wrong within or club.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024