Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Biggest issue? 07:10 - Aug 28 with 2596 viewsshandyjack

What worries you more?
Our lack of goals or our lack of ability to defend?

Poll: Expectation for the season

Biggest issue? on 07:51 - Aug 28 with 1656 viewsjojaca

The biggest issue for me is our style of play, we are just a tippy tappy team playing at lethargic tempo. When was the last time we went at the opposition at the start of a game like starving Lions ready rip the opposition apart. After a pre season, I thought I would see genuine changes in our style of play with Gudolin, but we are closer to the last of Monk's days and those were depressing days. I also hate when we start kicking into gear after we concede, we need to kick into gear when the scores are level. Last week against Watford, most of the game I was thinking we are like watching paint dry at the moment and could easily have walked out before Watford scored, no wonder the atmosphere is dead at the Liberty these days. We have only two genuine seasoned quality premiership pro's in our team Fabianski and Siguardsson. This current squad of players would get passed of the park by the team that got us promoted.

Even when you know, you never know?

Biggest issue? on 07:52 - Aug 28 with 1653 viewsblaine_scfc

Defend.

Goals will come with Borja hopefully
Biggest issue? on 09:17 - Aug 28 with 1609 viewsploppy

Watford?
Biggest issue? on 09:19 - Aug 28 with 1599 viewsDrGonzo

My biggest issue was selling our club captain and thinking Amat could take his place. What a shower of shite he is alongside Fernandez.
Biggest issue? on 09:27 - Aug 28 with 1568 viewsraynor94

Biggest issue? on 09:19 - Aug 28 by DrGonzo

My biggest issue was selling our club captain and thinking Amat could take his place. What a shower of shite he is alongside Fernandez.

I'm beginning to agree, sadly

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Biggest issue? on 09:32 - Aug 28 with 1547 viewsbarry_island

No worries we've got Les Mawson and Around the Horn to come in.

To me as soon as get some creativity back in central midfield and increase our tempo we'll be fine. I don't think we'll see too much of Llorente either once we have other options. That should help the tempo as well.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Biggest issue? on 09:51 - Aug 28 with 1489 viewsRevJames

Numero uno priority has to be defence.

While (I think) we have good individual players, we won't outscore opponents at the moment so a firm, solid defence will give the team confidence and a foundation to build on otherwise we'll always be playing catch up.

Have we got the players to deliver this? Haven't seen much in the last 12 months to suggest that we have
Biggest issue? on 09:52 - Aug 28 with 1488 viewsdameedna

Negativity from fans.

The boys are doing well as far as I can see.

Llorente looks better than I thought he would be. Baston and mcBurnie know where the net is and we can look forward to exciting times ahead.

Biggest issue is negativity and pin poining individual mistakes.

Amat is not a problem. That ball from Drinks came from routs losing posession when we were in attack. That happens.

Fab Kingsley Fer Naughton I thought had top drawer games.

Drinkwater is a very good player and he has outlets in Vardy and Mahrez.

Fer, Baston and Barrow and Montero could take this league apart.

Wouldnt dwell on mistakes we have a big test against Hazard and Co coming up and Routs and Amat will be needed.

We have also signed a centre half who comes with fans commendations so hope we put City out of the cup so we can get the squad out.
Login to get fewer ads

Biggest issue? on 09:54 - Aug 28 with 1475 viewsjacabertawe

Yes, free kicks and penalties a-waiting. With accompanying red cards. Just what is it with those two that they cannot defend without grappling the opponents?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Biggest issue? on 09:55 - Aug 28 with 1458 viewsWhiterockin

Biggest issue? on 09:52 - Aug 28 by dameedna

Negativity from fans.

Llorente looks better than I thought he would be. Baston and mcBurnie know where the net is and we can look forward to exciting times ahead.

Amat is not a problem. That ball from Drinks came from routs losing posession when we were in attack. That happens.

Wouldnt dwell on mistakes we have a big test against Hazard and Co coming up and Routs and Amat will be needed.

We have also signed a centre half who comes with fans commendations so hope we put City out of the cup so we can get the squad out.

I'll have a glass of what you are drinking.
Biggest issue? on 09:58 - Aug 28 with 1453 viewscostalotta

Biggest issue? on 09:27 - Aug 28 by raynor94

I'm beginning to agree, sadly

Me too
(No subject) (n/t) on 10:27 - Aug 28 with 1391 viewsdameedna

Biggest issue? on 10:31 - Aug 28 with 1373 views3swan

We currently have problems in defence, midfield and attack.

Now all that could change, with a return to form and new players.

What is a concern is the lack of tempo in our game and players not consistently being able to do the basics
Biggest issue? on 10:32 - Aug 28 with 1356 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Negativity from fans.

You are to sensible

Please regain from posting any more sensible posts and join in on the continual slagging off of all things Swansea City .

( after 3 games )

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Biggest issue? on 10:35 - Aug 28 with 1344 viewscostalotta

Negativity from fans.

I will have what ever your drinking!
Biggest issue? on 10:37 - Aug 28 with 1341 viewsLandore_Jack

Negativity from fans.

Loosing 2-0 at home to Hull is classified as doing well? Right.....

#backtojack

Biggest issue? on 10:44 - Aug 28 with 1315 viewsraynor94

Biggest issue? on 10:37 - Aug 28 by Landore_Jack

Loosing 2-0 at home to Hull is classified as doing well? Right.....

With respect, you are the most negative poster on here, of course the Hull result wasn't great, but at least give it ten games for players to settle in and to regain form, a lot more teams will get spanked at Leicester

Biggest issue? on 10:51 - Aug 28 with 1272 viewsTownhill_Hilton

Biggest issue is leadership or lack of it. No one is driving this team. No one is getting in the player's ears when they stuff up. We are in desperate need of a captain.
Biggest issue? on 11:02 - Aug 28 with 1254 viewsHighjack

Biggest issue is for the last 40 odd years we give away an easy tap in from a corner or free kick every week.

We very rarely concede any other types of goal.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Biggest issue? on 12:00 - Aug 28 with 1182 viewsDrizzy

Genuinely better than Williams according to some here.

Laughable

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Biggest issue? on 12:03 - Aug 28 with 1174 viewscontroversial_jack

Biggest issue? on 12:00 - Aug 28 by Drizzy

Genuinely better than Williams according to some here.

Laughable

Huw Jenkings recruitment!
N/A. on 12:08 - Aug 28 with 1159 viewsHuw57

Biggest issue? on 07:52 - Aug 28 by blaine_scfc

Defend.

Goals will come with Borja hopefully

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 1:07]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Biggest issue? on 12:10 - Aug 28 with 1150 viewsraynor94

Biggest issue? on 12:03 - Aug 28 by controversial_jack

Huw Jenkings recruitment!

Laudrup signed Amat, Huw wasn't allowed to interfere then

Biggest issue? on 12:22 - Aug 28 with 1121 viewsjasper_T

The problem yesterday was that some clever chap thought playing a high line against Leicester was a good idea.

Everyone else has twigged, why can't we?
Biggest issue? on 12:39 - Aug 28 with 1076 viewsjack247

The general cohesion. Sort that out and it will improve us at both ends. We look like a bunch of individuals rather than a team at the moment
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024