Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are we going down ? 07:28 - Aug 28 with 2946 viewst1000

I think we are
Are we going down ? on 07:46 - Aug 28 with 2187 viewspencoedjack

I think we are not
Are we going down ? on 07:55 - Aug 28 with 2170 viewsshandyjack

I'm not sure,but think we'll scrap it

Poll: Expectation for the season

Are we going down ? on 07:57 - Aug 28 with 2162 viewsJethroJack

Nope...its only the negative, pessimistic, moaning drama queens on here who have no nerve, that think we're going down 😊
Are we going down ? on 08:05 - Aug 28 with 2140 viewsicecoldjack

We need to give it 10 games. I'm hoping that the likes of siggy,Ki, llorente,taylor,routs etc are just out of fitness or form.

It's not a great start but just look at the total quality in the Stoke team and see where they are, a few teams will be slow out of the blocks .
Are we going down ? on 08:07 - Aug 28 with 2116 viewspencoedjack

Are we going down ? on 07:57 - Aug 28 by JethroJack

Nope...its only the negative, pessimistic, moaning drama queens on here who have no nerve, that think we're going down 😊

Add hull & Boro to the current bottom half of the table remove the scousers and the table already taking shape.

Our record signing is yet to play but we just lost to the current champions all doom & gloom in PS world
Are we going down ? on 08:16 - Aug 28 with 2088 viewsjackal

After the last 2 games I must confess to feeling worried. Weak at the back, toothless up front and no creativity in midfield.

However it's a long season. Baston is yet to play and Siggy will get up to speed. As stated on MOTD, Llorente scored most of his goals with his head. Get the crosses in and lets see.

Let's not throw the towel in yet.
Are we going down ? on 08:17 - Aug 28 with 2070 viewsLoyal

Dear OP ....
If we do will you still be there ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Are we going down ? on 08:19 - Aug 28 with 2057 viewsraynor94

OP, you are asking this after three games, have you been watching us for long?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Are we going down ? on 08:24 - Aug 28 with 2032 viewsmagicdaps10

I have seen enough to say we will be down there, that is for sure.

Not enough quality throughout the team.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Are we going down ? on 08:36 - Aug 28 with 1995 viewsdobjack2

Are we going down ? on 08:05 - Aug 28 by icecoldjack

We need to give it 10 games. I'm hoping that the likes of siggy,Ki, llorente,taylor,routs etc are just out of fitness or form.

It's not a great start but just look at the total quality in the Stoke team and see where they are, a few teams will be slow out of the blocks .

Agree needs about 10 games before we can start shouting we're doomed but a very shaky start to put it mildly.

Hopefully 2 or 3 signings - replacing Williams and ayew and preferably someone to give us a bit more tempo in midfield as well; gylfi and Borja getting match fit and sorting out the centre of defence will see us stabilise and move on.
Are we going down ? on 08:38 - Aug 28 with 1975 viewspencoedjack

Are we going down ? on 08:19 - Aug 28 by raynor94

OP, you are asking this after three games, have you been watching us for long?

I'd imagine you have the same type idiots on palace Bournemouth Southampton etc etc asking the same question
Are we going down ? on 08:40 - Aug 28 with 1973 viewsraynor94

Are we going down ? on 08:38 - Aug 28 by pencoedjack

I'd imagine you have the same type idiots on palace Bournemouth Southampton etc etc asking the same question

It's 3 games!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Are we going down ? on 09:03 - Aug 28 with 1891 viewsdameedna

38 points

should stay up
Are we going down ? on 09:04 - Aug 28 with 1880 viewsBloodyhills

We are playing pretty badly at the moment but it's only three games in and there is time to regain some sort of form.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Are we going down ? on 09:11 - Aug 28 with 1822 viewsbarry_island

Regardless of his faults Ki has to play. May bring some creativity to the team.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Are we going down ? on 09:12 - Aug 28 with 1809 viewsWhiterockin

Last season we played well up to the first International break and then it fell apart completely. Lets hope this season is a complete reversal.
Are we going down ? on 09:15 - Aug 28 with 1798 viewsmonmouth

Anything could happen. Anything.

Let's see at Christmas. The performances are more concerning than the results so far. If we stop conceding sloppy goals and looking so alarmingly wide open sometimes then I'm confident we'll get it right further up the field. Players and coaches need to start pulling their weight though.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Are we going down ? on 09:17 - Aug 28 with 1795 viewsporthcawljax

Yes if we keep that old fart Francesco Guidolin in charge. Absolutely clueless yesterday nothing up front and nothing at the back.
Taking Sigurðsson off?? Look what players hes bought Paloschi crap. Fernando Llorente crap. Borja injured before playing.
All you Rogers haters eat your words because if we keep this idiot in charge we will be championship next year.

Poll: Who would you pick for Swansea's goal stopper?

Are we going down ? on 09:20 - Aug 28 with 1777 viewsdobjack2

Are we going down ? on 09:17 - Aug 28 by porthcawljax

Yes if we keep that old fart Francesco Guidolin in charge. Absolutely clueless yesterday nothing up front and nothing at the back.
Taking Sigurðsson off?? Look what players hes bought Paloschi crap. Fernando Llorente crap. Borja injured before playing.
All you Rogers haters eat your words because if we keep this idiot in charge we will be championship next year.

He hasn't bought anybody, and gylfi was having a mare.
Are we going down ? on 09:24 - Aug 28 with 1748 viewsjojaca

Are we going down ? on 09:20 - Aug 28 by dobjack2

He hasn't bought anybody, and gylfi was having a mare.

You can't blame the manager, there is an end of era feel on the forum at the moment with the yanks taking us over. Are we the next QPR or Aston Villa?

Even when you know, you never know?

Are we going down ? on 09:26 - Aug 28 with 1726 viewsbarry_island

Are we going down ? on 09:17 - Aug 28 by porthcawljax

Thanks Brendan.

Just smile.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Are we going down ? on 09:37 - Aug 28 with 1659 viewsjack_lord

I also go with anything could happen.

My worry is that we have sold two massive players from the first team and received huge transfer fees and also get all the Sky big bucks but don't appear to be recruiting with the intention of pushing on.

I don't get the notion that any player is not up to speed. These guys are massively rewarded and follow strict regimes and don't forget how to play because they have had a couple of weeks off.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Are we going down ? on 09:51 - Aug 28 with 1574 viewsdantheswansman

3 games in and you are making predictions like that,.Wow what a TwoT
Are we going down ? on 09:58 - Aug 28 with 1544 viewsRancid

With that team we put out yesterday then we'll certainly be down there struggling.Luckily we do have a decent looking striker to come in, well at least on paper he looks decent.Gylffi will need to up his game, which he will and that should scrape us out of it I think.Fsiling that if Baston doesn't fire then we'll do what we usually do lately and sack the manager mid season and bring someone else in to freshen things up.We've been lucky doing this so far but we can't keep relying on this as our luck will run out and we'll indeed go down.
Are we going down ? on 10:08 - Aug 28 with 1513 viewsDarran

If we do go down it won't affect my life in anyway whatsoever.
The only people I'd be gutted for are the Americans and the likes of epaul,I couldn't care less for people that can't be arsed to cross the road to see us play.

If I'm bluntly honest I haven't enjoyed the PL in the way I should be enjoying it for the last couple of years.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024