Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nacer Chadli 08:21 - Aug 28 with 6721 viewsmagicdaps10

Looks like he is going to WBA on loan.

Anyhow, Huw said that we do our homework on players and always have a number of players on the list for the posistion we are looking at so he will obviously have someone else lined up.............he is a hard working man is Huw so he wont be dull enough to admit defeat in our need to add another attacking midfielder.

Remember he saved our club so he will work his socks of on this, dont worry lads.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Nacer Chadli on 21:04 - Aug 28 with 1649 viewsexiledclaseboy

Nacer Chadli on 21:00 - Aug 28 by magicdaps10

Mbodji has confirmed after the match he played in today that he is going to England to sign for Swansea.

I really cant see this happening but reports coming from Anderlecht and Mboodji himself claim that it is.

So you say that the player himself apparently confirms it but you still don't think it'll happen?

You're a beaut aye.

Poll: Tory leader

Nacer Chadli on 21:15 - Aug 28 with 1608 viewsJango

Mbodji has confirmed after the match he played in today that he is going to England to sign for Swansea.

I really cant see this happening but reports coming from Anderlecht and Mboodji himself claim that it is.

Where does the player confirm this? I highly doubt if he was coming here he would have played today
Nacer Chadli on 21:23 - Aug 28 with 1580 viewsdobjack2

Nacer Chadli on 16:54 - Aug 28 by magicdaps10

Why does Dyer get a four year contract and then not be involved in the first three league games?

Quite baffling on what is going on.

Squad player for next year
Nacer Chadli on 21:49 - Aug 28 with 1512 viewsmax936

Any linky to back that up MD?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Nacer Chadli on 22:05 - Aug 28 with 1459 viewsbuilthjack

Nacer Chadli on 16:57 - Aug 28 by Al_Bundy

Be a great asset in the Championship if we end up there next season.

And League 1 the year after

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Nacer Chadli on 08:51 - Aug 29 with 1269 viewsdobjack2

Nacer Chadli on 20:59 - Aug 28 by oh_tommy_tommy

Chadli some kind of footballing God ?

No - an expensive option for the type of player we need and a player that we have been linked with several times previously and throughout this window.

If we have not pushed to get him I hope we are pursuing other options.
Nacer Chadli on 08:54 - Aug 29 with 1258 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Nacer Chadli on 08:51 - Aug 29 by dobjack2

No - an expensive option for the type of player we need and a player that we have been linked with several times previously and throughout this window.

If we have not pushed to get him I hope we are pursuing other options.

We've been liked with dozens of players many a time It's all paper talk .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Nacer Chadli on 09:11 - Aug 29 with 1224 viewsdobjack2

Nacer Chadli on 08:54 - Aug 29 by oh_tommy_tommy

We've been liked with dozens of players many a time It's all paper talk .

True: this was a very consistent link though.

The team needs a creative boost and I hope that there is a deal out there for somebody.
Login to get fewer ads

Nacer Chadli on 09:21 - Aug 29 with 1196 viewsSwansNZ

Nacer Chadli on 09:11 - Aug 29 by dobjack2

True: this was a very consistent link though.

The team needs a creative boost and I hope that there is a deal out there for somebody.

The deal will be a new 4 year contract for Emnes.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Nacer Chadli on 09:53 - Aug 29 with 1140 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Nacer Chadli on 09:21 - Aug 29 by SwansNZ

Spoken like a true Warwick Hunt

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Nacer Chadli on 10:00 - Aug 29 with 1113 viewscostalotta

Nacer Chadli on 09:21 - Aug 29 by SwansNZ

Indeed it probably be the case. Wasn't emnes and tabs supposed to be going this summer but stl here.

There are no teams coming in for them I hear you say! I ask why? Coz their not good enough. Well why did we buy them? Coz huw thought they'd be good enough to improve our squad. Have they? No.

Are you happy to let this guy still buy players and shape our squad and ultimately the direction the club goes in?
Nacer Chadli on 10:04 - Aug 29 with 1094 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Nacer Chadli on 10:00 - Aug 29 by costalotta

Indeed it probably be the case. Wasn't emnes and tabs supposed to be going this summer but stl here.

There are no teams coming in for them I hear you say! I ask why? Coz their not good enough. Well why did we buy them? Coz huw thought they'd be good enough to improve our squad. Have they? No.

Are you happy to let this guy still buy players and shape our squad and ultimately the direction the club goes in?

I reckon Landon Donovan will be the DOF withing three months. Could be three weeks at this rate

Nacer Chadli on 10:14 - Aug 29 with 1051 viewscostalotta

Nacer Chadli on 10:04 - Aug 29 by Brynmill_Jack

I reckon Landon Donovan will be the DOF withing three months. Could be three weeks at this rate

Would that be the right option though ? It could be a strategy thing, ego related. As the buck stops with a manager it should be thief shout. In other words they get the final say. Of course there needs to be control etc. that's where budgets come in. Huw cN then be involved.

It appears FG is being g shafted right now as there no way he'd be haPpy going into this seSon with this squad! Of course there's a ready made convenient set of excuses...

The take over
Squad too big need to get some out the door
Transfer market to expensive
The euros
It's a difficult mRket.

Delete as appropriate.
Nacer Chadli on 10:24 - Aug 29 with 1016 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Nacer Chadli on 10:14 - Aug 29 by costalotta

Would that be the right option though ? It could be a strategy thing, ego related. As the buck stops with a manager it should be thief shout. In other words they get the final say. Of course there needs to be control etc. that's where budgets come in. Huw cN then be involved.

It appears FG is being g shafted right now as there no way he'd be haPpy going into this seSon with this squad! Of course there's a ready made convenient set of excuses...

The take over
Squad too big need to get some out the door
Transfer market to expensive
The euros
It's a difficult mRket.

Delete as appropriate.

Huw's ego IS the problem. If Donovan comes in and just unties Guidolin's hands I'd be happy. Let the man do his job innit. He must feel like a lamb going to the slaughter before each press conference FFS .

He's being judged on players he wouldn't have bought letting him down . Can't be doing his stress problems any good.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2016 10:41]

Nacer Chadli on 10:38 - Aug 29 with 989 viewsmagicdaps10

Never been a big fan of jenkins but he has done a terrific job for us until recent years. Think he has let his and the clubs success get to hia alreaady inflated ego.

It is easy for the yanks to comment coming through the door and watching from a distance on how good Jenkins is, when working in close quarters then things will seem very different. It seems that team strengtening has been placed at Huw's lap and when it comes Nov and Dec and things are bad, then questions will be asked towards Huw and he will not like it one bit. This is when the end begins for him.
The fact that early on in this takeover it seems that he is already contradicted himself on what he pointed out the deal would bring to the club.
I for one cant see Huw hanging around for along, whether he jumps himself or is pushed then it is only a matter of time in my eyes. When he does go then he will also leave the City for pastures new to live his life with his hefty bank balance and new young bird in hand, left behind will be family and friends who will have to deal with the cack he created.

Nacer Chadli on 10:41 - Aug 29 with 980 viewsstid

If they dont match the 13m for a player we have been chasing all window then questions need to be asked
Nacer Chadli on 10:44 - Aug 29 with 967 viewsmagicdaps10

Nacer Chadli on 10:41 - Aug 29 by stid

If they dont match the 13m for a player we have been chasing all window then questions need to be asked

True but another question is.

When we lose out to a player 4 days before the window do we then decide that we wont use those 4 days to go for others options(they are out there) and then proclaim we are happy with what we have??

It was obvious we wanted Chadli!!!

Nacer Chadli on 10:54 - Aug 29 with 939 viewsstid

Well 13m for a proven Prem player should be a no brainier .
Nacer Chadli on 11:09 - Aug 29 with 895 viewsdobjack2

Other player we linked to hakim ziyech appears to be going to Ajax.
Nacer Chadli on 11:12 - Aug 29 with 882 viewsmax936

Nacer Chadli on 11:09 - Aug 29 by dobjack2

Other player we linked to hakim ziyech appears to be going to Ajax.

We've been linked to loads of players, but its unclear if the Club actually wanted them, Joey apart that is.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Nacer Chadli on 11:47 - Aug 29 with 816 viewscostalotta

Nacer Chadli on 11:12 - Aug 29 by max936

We've been linked to loads of players, but its unclear if the Club actually wanted them, Joey apart that is.

We do keep our cards close to our chest but there's no smoke without fire. The chances are we were interested in Chadli. We know we were before as well.

We've, in the past supposedly scouted players for a while before making our move. If it filled we'd move onto the next target. Do we still do that?

Whatever way you look at this it seems that the club have failed to bring in experienced and quality replacements and enough quality reinforcements to improve our squad. This was the plan right? To improve our squad. We're in the EPL with the biggest revenue we've ever had and look at us? Inaction is the new action it seems and has been evident at the club for som time. This view is not in the minority it seems and whilst we are all supporter and want the best for the club we will be there on match day supporting (my case) from the west stand. But I still have a view which may or may not be right. I want the club to be the best in can be not a dithering bumbling club with no clear plan and diminishing identity.
Nacer Chadli on 11:58 - Aug 29 with 786 viewstomdickharry

Think we will sign the 2 central defenders and that will be it.Chadli and Ziyech would have been very good quality signings and would have probably strengthened our team to the level that is required to secure a comfortable league position.
Nacer Chadli on 12:05 - Aug 29 with 773 viewsDracan66

It pains me to say it but we're a small club with a small club mentality that's not prepared to go into the market and obtain the back up we so desperately need. Chadli has been on our radar on more than one occasion and he's now fallen into the hands of a club on a similar level as ourselves. It's beyond belief what HJ is up to....we have to stop our bargain basement purchasing mentality that's clearly reflected in this teams performances.
I don't want the club laden with debt but surely it's time to smell the coffee regarding our transfer activity over the last two seasons.
Nacer Chadli on 12:14 - Aug 29 with 741 viewssnork44

Nacer Chadli on 11:47 - Aug 29 by costalotta

We do keep our cards close to our chest but there's no smoke without fire. The chances are we were interested in Chadli. We know we were before as well.

We've, in the past supposedly scouted players for a while before making our move. If it filled we'd move onto the next target. Do we still do that?

Whatever way you look at this it seems that the club have failed to bring in experienced and quality replacements and enough quality reinforcements to improve our squad. This was the plan right? To improve our squad. We're in the EPL with the biggest revenue we've ever had and look at us? Inaction is the new action it seems and has been evident at the club for som time. This view is not in the minority it seems and whilst we are all supporter and want the best for the club we will be there on match day supporting (my case) from the west stand. But I still have a view which may or may not be right. I want the club to be the best in can be not a dithering bumbling club with no clear plan and diminishing identity.

The problem with the Chadli deal may not have been Jenkins,but that slimy shyster Levy at Spuds. Now Levy has had dealings with Huw before and maybe Levy had to compromise over the Ben Davies/Michel Vorm-Gylfi deal. Now Daniel like Huw seems like a bit of a control freak so he probleby didn't like being second best to the chairman of little ole Swansea hence the £23 million quoted to us and the £13 million quoted to Jonathan Peace at WBA. Remember Chadli cost Tottenham 7 million quid and suddenly his value has risen by 16 million big ones and yet his value when the Baggies ask about him loses £10 million. That seems a tad strange that one club is quoted one price and yet another is quoted the lower price, HJ maybe a tight bastard, but at least he didn't pay over the odds for the player.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2016 12:21]

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

N/A. on 12:25 - Aug 29 with 705 viewsHuw57

Nacer Chadli on 12:05 - Aug 29 by Dracan66

It pains me to say it but we're a small club with a small club mentality that's not prepared to go into the market and obtain the back up we so desperately need. Chadli has been on our radar on more than one occasion and he's now fallen into the hands of a club on a similar level as ourselves. It's beyond belief what HJ is up to....we have to stop our bargain basement purchasing mentality that's clearly reflected in this teams performances.
I don't want the club laden with debt but surely it's time to smell the coffee regarding our transfer activity over the last two seasons.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 1:19]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024