Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
DOOM & GLOOM 10:37 - Aug 28 with 3079 viewsJethroJack

FFS cheer up mun!

Its only 3 games in, we got 3pts at Burnley, got mugged by a (proving to be decent) Hull & lost by the odd goal to a typically rampant Leicester, even though we finished the stronger after Lucasz's penalty save (by the way, whilst Mahrez is a class act, Steptoe's son is a TVVAT....2-1 to the Ice-er-lund 😊

Also, Redturds 0-1 Royals 89th minute winner...that's gotta be worth a smile 😁
[Post edited 28 Aug 2016 10:38]
DOOM & GLOOM on 18:38 - Aug 28 with 453 viewsMurph75

DOOM & GLOOM on 18:13 - Aug 28 by JethroJack

Judging by the stuff you've written, you seem to be a little sensitive. Just because I've disagreed with your negativity doesn't make me unpleasant. Regarding West Ham's move to the Olympic Stadium, they didn't have to stump up significant millions to do so. Also, judging by the lack of atmosphere there, they may well regret that move in future. So, I don't think the stadium comparison is relevant.

I wonder what justification you think you have to also suggest that Stoke & Southampton are progressing compared to our stagnation. On my drive home from Leicester, 606 had many calls from disgruntled fans (like yourself) moaning about their respective plights eg. Saints constantly selling players, Sparky's crap & should be sacked.

Just out of interest, were you at the King Power Stadium?

No I wasn't at Leicester (does that make me a plastic fan compared to yourself?).

I'm far from sensitive mush. It's just that I'm tuned in to my emotional intelligence.

There isn't any point in me trying to explain to you on why I think teams like Stoke & Southampton have progressed. If I was to say the grass is green you'd disagree.
DOOM & GLOOM on 18:43 - Aug 28 with 435 viewsJethroJack

DOOM & GLOOM on 18:38 - Aug 28 by Murph75

No I wasn't at Leicester (does that make me a plastic fan compared to yourself?).

I'm far from sensitive mush. It's just that I'm tuned in to my emotional intelligence.

There isn't any point in me trying to explain to you on why I think teams like Stoke & Southampton have progressed. If I was to say the grass is green you'd disagree.

See, I told you that you were too sensitive (mush 😊).
Just by me asking you if you were at Leicester, you think I'm inferring that you're a plastic!
ARE YOU? 😜
So, there's no point you explaining why Stoke & Saints are advancing, eh?
Righty-ho 😁
DOOM & GLOOM on 18:51 - Aug 28 with 421 viewsMurph75

DOOM & GLOOM on 18:43 - Aug 28 by JethroJack

See, I told you that you were too sensitive (mush 😊).
Just by me asking you if you were at Leicester, you think I'm inferring that you're a plastic!
ARE YOU? 😜
So, there's no point you explaining why Stoke & Saints are advancing, eh?
Righty-ho 😁

Not really. You asked me a pre loaded question to which I answered you mitigating any chance of you being all superior with your reply.

The fact that you have to us capitals to empathise certain words tells me that I'm going to struggle to converse with you.

We have a different view point on things with the same ultimate goal of the swans have another successful season in the premier league.

Enjoy the rest of the season mush.
DOOM & GLOOM on 20:09 - Aug 28 with 367 viewsJethroJack

DOOM & GLOOM on 18:51 - Aug 28 by Murph75

Not really. You asked me a pre loaded question to which I answered you mitigating any chance of you being all superior with your reply.

The fact that you have to us capitals to empathise certain words tells me that I'm going to struggle to converse with you.

We have a different view point on things with the same ultimate goal of the swans have another successful season in the premier league.

Enjoy the rest of the season mush.

Hoy, muuuush....its emphasise, not empathise 😁
Thanks, I will enjoy the rest of the season....more than you by the sounds of it.
Hope Stoke & Saints don't do too well.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2016 20:11]
DOOM & GLOOM on 20:10 - Aug 28 with 362 viewsMurph75

DOOM & GLOOM on 20:09 - Aug 28 by JethroJack

Hoy, muuuush....its emphasise, not empathise 😁
Thanks, I will enjoy the rest of the season....more than you by the sounds of it.
Hope Stoke & Saints don't do too well.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2016 20:11]

Thanks for correcting the auto correct.

I'll enjoy the season, don't you go worrying about that.
DOOM & GLOOM on 20:14 - Aug 28 with 348 viewsJethroJack

DOOM & GLOOM on 20:10 - Aug 28 by Murph75

Thanks for correcting the auto correct.

I'll enjoy the season, don't you go worrying about that.

Autocorrect?...my arse! 😜
Bet you won't enjoy the season as much as me.....your turn!
DOOM & GLOOM on 20:15 - Aug 28 with 345 viewsMurph75

DOOM & GLOOM on 20:14 - Aug 28 by JethroJack

Autocorrect?...my arse! 😜
Bet you won't enjoy the season as much as me.....your turn!

You're right. I won't enjoy as much as you.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024