Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! 14:05 - Aug 28 with 3680 viewsWaltersRedBoots

We have to play the Swansea way and then stick it on is ead mun ! Otherwise he becomes a statue.
Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 14:06 - Aug 28 with 2299 viewsexiledclaseboy

Does he walk on water?

Poll: Tory leader

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 14:09 - Aug 28 with 2277 viewsraynor94

Or, has he laid on more balls than Fiona Richmond(one for the oldies)

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 14:09 - Aug 28 with 2277 viewskarnataka

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 14:06 - Aug 28 by exiledclaseboy

Does he walk on water?

They all did yesterday
Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 14:11 - Aug 28 with 2257 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Does he get more 'eaders than Cefn Coed?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 14:13 - Aug 28 with 2233 viewsperchrockjack

Waddle was underated. Llorente isnt

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 15:05 - Aug 28 with 2130 viewsWaltersRedBoots

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 14:13 - Aug 28 by perchrockjack

Waddle was underated. Llorente isnt

Agreed !
Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 20:23 - Aug 28 with 1901 viewscanhecatchit

Alan was also good with his feet

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 20:29 - Aug 28 with 1876 viewsPrivate_Partz

He showed promise in the one and only friendly he played. Had a good game against Burnley and the vast majority thought we had bought a decent player. We get mugged by Hull and lose to last year's champions and now he is a complete dud.
Again it is yto early to dismiss him as a bad buy. Give the guy a chance. I will be up there moaning with he rest of them it it goes nipples up but it is far too early for that.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 20:33 - Aug 28 with 1858 viewsOldjack

he;s missed some very good chances ,in his prime i've no doubt he'd have buried them ,says it all really

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 20:38 - Aug 28 with 1835 viewsPrivate_Partz

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 20:33 - Aug 28 by Oldjack

he;s missed some very good chances ,in his prime i've no doubt he'd have buried them ,says it all really

Missing chance signifies being off form. Being past you prime is when you can't even get on the end of those chances.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 20:45 - Aug 28 with 1802 viewsexiledclaseboy

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 20:38 - Aug 28 by Private_Partz

Missing chance signifies being off form. Being past you prime is when you can't even get on the end of those chances.

What about completely bottling out of a one on one with the opposition keeper like he did yesterday?

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 20:50 - Aug 28 with 1780 viewsOldjack

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 20:38 - Aug 28 by Private_Partz

reflexes just not what they used to be i'm afraid ,if this other guy shows more promise we'll not see a lot more of Llorente
don't get me started on Routs ,a complete waste of space on the pitch atm

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 20:54 - Aug 28 with 1759 viewsLoyal

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 20:45 - Aug 28 by exiledclaseboy

What about completely bottling out of a one on one with the opposition keeper like he did yesterday?

That annoyed me, and tells me all I need to know about one last roll of the dice mercenaries.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 20:55 - Aug 28 with 1750 viewsexiledclaseboy

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 20:54 - Aug 28 by Loyal

That annoyed me, and tells me all I need to know about one last roll of the dice mercenaries.

Still early days but that one moment bugged the sh*t out of me too.

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 21:08 - Aug 28 with 1726 viewsFlashberryjack

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 20:29 - Aug 28 by Private_Partz

He showed promise in the one and only friendly he played. Had a good game against Burnley and the vast majority thought we had bought a decent player. We get mugged by Hull and lose to last year's champions and now he is a complete dud.
Again it is yto early to dismiss him as a bad buy. Give the guy a chance. I will be up there moaning with he rest of them it it goes nipples up but it is far too early for that.

FFS

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 21:20 - Aug 28 with 1704 viewsJango

He needs balls into the box and a player to link with. Crosses were few and far between and very poor at that, and siggy was the worst player on the pitch by a mile so llorente was isolated a lot, he hasn't been great but to write him off given his history is silly, we've needed creative players for a while and haven't bought any so any striker is gonna struggle to make an impact
Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 21:25 - Aug 28 with 1688 viewsRancid

It's not often I'd form an opinion on a player so soon and then post it on here but with Llorente I'm confident he's not up for it and has lost the hunger coming to the end of his career.He was a panic buy and we threw loads of money at him which obviously made the decision to come here and play in the PL easy for him.I watched him at Seville last year and could see he was a busted flush then.I kid you not Peter Crouch would have been a better signing for us.
Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 21:26 - Aug 28 with 1682 viewsmonmouth

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 20:55 - Aug 28 by exiledclaseboy

Still early days but that one moment bugged the sh*t out of me too.

And me. If a goalie is stupid enough to dive at your feet outside the box you either flick it past him or kick the f**kers head off. To do what he did was shithouse. We're his pension pot. I hope the other baston we've bought is good.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 21:36 - Aug 28 with 1648 viewsFlashberryjack

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 21:25 - Aug 28 by Rancid

It's not often I'd form an opinion on a player so soon and then post it on here but with Llorente I'm confident he's not up for it and has lost the hunger coming to the end of his career.He was a panic buy and we threw loads of money at him which obviously made the decision to come here and play in the PL easy for him.I watched him at Seville last year and could see he was a busted flush then.I kid you not Peter Crouch would have been a better signing for us.

He didn't want to come here........his club wanted him gone, and we were the only dull f*cks that would actually pay any money to take him off their books.
He'd struggle to get into the Cardiff team.........please don't tell me we've given him a contract anywhere near Nathan Dyers.......please.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 21:43 - Aug 28 with 1628 viewsclloy2

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 21:36 - Aug 28 by Flashberryjack

He didn't want to come here........his club wanted him gone, and we were the only dull f*cks that would actually pay any money to take him off their books.
He'd struggle to get into the Cardiff team.........please don't tell me we've given him a contract anywhere near Nathan Dyers.......please.

Shame we cant find a modern day Ante Rajkovic, he would sort our defensive frailties out
Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 21:45 - Aug 28 with 1611 viewsRancid

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 21:36 - Aug 28 by Flashberryjack

If Dyer's contract is 50 quid a week then he'd be worth keeping around for 4 years.Cyril's contract is up at the end of this season and Llorente would be better than that dumbass in goals at HT.Some of those pens those 6 year olds score should never be happening.
Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 09:40 - Aug 29 with 1409 viewsMillie

He's playing his way in, doesn't get caught offside and will be an assit, give him a chance mun
Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 09:58 - Aug 29 with 1377 viewsJackFish

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 20:45 - Aug 28 by exiledclaseboy

I haven't seen it back yet but at the time I was furious the he didn't go in properly for the challenge. You've basically got nothing to lose in that situation while the keeper might get sent off or leave you with an open goal if he gets it wrong. Contrast that with how quickly Leicester's players closed down Fabianski in the first half and Amat for the penalty.
Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 12:25 - Aug 29 with 1255 viewsymaohyd

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 14:09 - Aug 28 by raynor94

Or, has he laid on more balls than Fiona Richmond(one for the oldies)

I remember looking at that 'banner'that was hung from the fencing in the corner of the old east stand. Didn't know who Fiona Richmond was but even as an immature teenager got the jist of it!

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 12:43 - Aug 29 with 1220 viewsjack247

This thread is nuts. He has had one good game, two very poor. That's all.

He joined a week or so before the season started, probably doesn't speak much English and is getting to know how his teammates play. He has next to no support from Siggy at the moment, Routledge is way off form, Montero and Barrow so get crosses in, but Monteros are looped high from the goal line and Barrows are inconsistent at best.

All those players have got a fair bit of improvement in them. I'm confident that when they do, so will Llorente.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024