Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! 14:05 - Aug 28 with 3681 viewsWaltersRedBoots

We have to play the Swansea way and then stick it on is ead mun ! Otherwise he becomes a statue.
Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 13:50 - Aug 29 with 912 viewsPozuelosSideys

Still early days and the jury very firmly out.

He has a lower workrate than Gomis. At least he moved enough to get offside. Llorente has the flexibility of a bus.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 16:03 - Aug 29 with 870 viewsmonmouth

I've not been impressed at all so far, but I did think his movement was ok in the first half against Hull and I didn't see Burnley.

To be more charitable as well, he probably should have 3 goals by now (on another day and all that), and then no-one would be moaning, even though the rest of his game would be no different.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 16:15 - Aug 29 with 859 viewsexiledclaseboy

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 16:03 - Aug 29 by monmouth

I've not been impressed at all so far, but I did think his movement was ok in the first half against Hull and I didn't see Burnley.

To be more charitable as well, he probably should have 3 goals by now (on another day and all that), and then no-one would be moaning, even though the rest of his game would be no different.

Well he was almost guaranteed his first goal on Saturday if he'd had the balls to flick the ball past Schmeichel then into the empty net. But he didn't fancy it.

Poll: Tory leader

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 16:45 - Aug 29 with 827 viewsmonmouth

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 16:15 - Aug 29 by exiledclaseboy

Well he was almost guaranteed his first goal on Saturday if he'd had the balls to flick the ball past Schmeichel then into the empty net. But he didn't fancy it.

That's the thing that has least impressed me. he's hardly busting a gut to get on the end of anything. We need Bastion to work out, as I think this guy is stop gap back up material in his old age.

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 16:47 - Aug 29 with 826 viewsexiledclaseboy

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 16:45 - Aug 29 by monmouth

That's the thing that has least impressed me. he's hardly busting a gut to get on the end of anything. We need Bastion to work out, as I think this guy is stop gap back up material in his old age.

Don't forget Trundle.

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 16:48 - Aug 29 with 824 viewsmonmouth

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 16:47 - Aug 29 by exiledclaseboy

Don't forget Trundle.

Could do a job.

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 16:51 - Aug 29 with 817 viewsexiledclaseboy

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 16:48 - Aug 29 by monmouth

Could do a job.

There's a petition in case you hadn't heard. Get it signed mun.

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 16:53 - Aug 29 with 813 viewslondonlisa2001

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 16:51 - Aug 29 by exiledclaseboy

There's a petition in case you hadn't heard. Get it signed mun.

I've just read that thread.

Surely a wind up? Can you imagine someone who is supposed to be a football coach thinking Trundle could actually play for us. Can't be real.
Login to get fewer ads

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 17:00 - Aug 29 with 802 viewsexiledclaseboy

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 16:53 - Aug 29 by londonlisa2001

I've just read that thread.

Surely a wind up? Can you imagine someone who is supposed to be a football coach thinking Trundle could actually play for us. Can't be real.

You reckon?

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 17:05 - Aug 29 with 786 viewsRancid

It's nothing more than a joke between Trundle and his old pal Reeco.Trunds scores a hat trick, a few texts are exchanged and here we are.

Reeco is a bit mad though so he might actually mean it.
Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 17:06 - Aug 29 with 780 viewsDarran

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 17:05 - Aug 29 by Rancid

It's nothing more than a joke between Trundle and his old pal Reeco.Trunds scores a hat trick, a few texts are exchanged and here we are.

Reeco is a bit mad though so he might actually mean it.

He does mean it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 17:06 - Aug 29 with 780 viewslondonlisa2001

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 17:00 - Aug 29 by exiledclaseboy

You reckon?

I'm hoping so, otherwise I give up.

Trunds couldn't do it in the championship when he came back aged 33 or whatever he was then.
Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 17:07 - Aug 29 with 774 viewsRancid

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 17:06 - Aug 29 by Darran

He does mean it.

Is that why you signed it?
Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 17:08 - Aug 29 with 771 viewsmonmouth

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 17:06 - Aug 29 by londonlisa2001

Trunds couldn't do it in the championship when he came back aged 33 or whatever he was then.

He was better than Gorka mind, fair dos. And slower.

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 17:09 - Aug 29 with 768 viewsexiledclaseboy

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 17:07 - Aug 29 by Rancid

Every available up arrow for this post.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2016 17:09]

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 17:14 - Aug 29 with 719 viewslondonlisa2001

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 17:08 - Aug 29 by monmouth

He was better than Gorka mind, fair dos. And slower.

Ah, the great Senor Pintado - another in the long list of truly terrible forwards we have suffered over the years (alongside the MUCH shorter list of those who have been brilliant).
Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 17:16 - Aug 29 with 709 viewsDarran

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 17:07 - Aug 29 by Rancid

I have no problem with anyone believing I signed it but I can categorically state I didn't.

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 17:16 - Aug 29 with 709 viewsexiledclaseboy

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 17:14 - Aug 29 by londonlisa2001

Ah, the great Senor Pintado - another in the long list of truly terrible forwards we have suffered over the years (alongside the MUCH shorter list of those who have been brilliant).

Pintado scored THAT goal against the Vermin. And he really p*ssed Robbie Savage off with THAT tackle. Good enough for me.

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 17:21 - Aug 29 with 687 viewslondonlisa2001

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 17:16 - Aug 29 by exiledclaseboy

Pintado scored THAT goal against the Vermin. And he really p*ssed Robbie Savage off with THAT tackle. Good enough for me.

Indeed he did and I liked him as well. But he wasn't very good ...
Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 17:24 - Aug 29 with 673 viewsexiledclaseboy

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 17:21 - Aug 29 by londonlisa2001

Indeed he did and I liked him as well. But he wasn't very good ...

Yeah but not very good strikers is what we do. I fully expect Baston to be an expensive flop. That way I won't be disappointed when we're still waiting for his first goal in March.

I might start a bring back Aiden Newhouse petition.

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 17:41 - Aug 29 with 652 viewsperchrockjack

Puttin aside gallows humour Andrew, it's a sad prospect is it not.

Not funny

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 17:44 - Aug 29 with 643 viewsDarran

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 17:41 - Aug 29 by perchrockjack

Puttin aside gallows humour Andrew, it's a sad prospect is it not.

Not funny

Is that the Russian striker?

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 20:03 - Aug 29 with 519 viewsAngelRangelQS

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 17:16 - Aug 29 by exiledclaseboy

Successful signing for those two incidents alone
Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 22:57 - Aug 29 with 427 viewsvetchonian

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 17:06 - Aug 29 by londonlisa2001

He didn't even do it when he went to Bristol City

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 23:26 - Aug 29 with 395 viewsmonmouth

Llorente is a very expensive Allan Waddle ! on 22:57 - Aug 29 by vetchonian

He didn't even do it when he went to Bristol City

I'm not disagreeing overall, but he did get them to a playoff final which will have more than covered his costs I guess.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024