Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! 17:16 - Aug 28 with 7936 viewsmagicdaps10

Fee agreed and personal terms agreed with Swansea City for 7M euros. Will be flying over Tuesday to complete his medical.

Some top Belgian reporter has confirmed this and in the same article confirmed that Sven Kums will join Watford for 8M and will immediately be loaned out to Udinese.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 19:05 - Aug 28 with 3150 viewsHighjack

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 18:11 - Aug 28 by DafyddHuw

"razor tight"?

How tight is that then?

Water sharp

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 19:14 - Aug 28 with 3087 viewsHeadmaster

Well Mawson's medical is Tuesday anyway.
Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 19:30 - Aug 28 with 2973 viewstomdickharry

Centre Back pairing v Chelsea - Mbodji/Mawson.
Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 19:33 - Aug 28 with 2942 viewsoldcob

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 19:14 - Aug 28 by Headmaster

Well Mawson's medical is Tuesday anyway.

Any one thought of what might happen if Mawson failed his medical? We'd be right in the brown stuff. Not going to get anyone else by end of the window.
Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 19:41 - Aug 28 with 2876 viewsmorningstar

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 18:25 - Aug 28 by JethroJack

Try one part cement + 3 parts sand...and don't forget to add water.

I hope you're not a builder!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 21:11 - Aug 28 with 2593 viewsLoyal

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 17:33 - Aug 28 by exiledclaseboy

He's probably just trying to stop you stalking him on Twitter while he's trying to eat whatever it is Belgian people have for their Sunday dinner.

I think they eat cheese and gravy on Sunday's.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 21:22 - Aug 28 with 2515 viewsmonmouth

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 21:11 - Aug 28 by Loyal

I think they eat cheese and gravy on Sunday's.

And mussels. Lots of mussels. They know how to live on the edge.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 22:13 - Aug 28 with 2350 viewsbuilthjack

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 18:47 - Aug 28 by Humpty

Chips mainly. With a binload of mayonnaise and ketchup. F*cking weirdos.

With rabbit too

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 22:29 - Aug 28 with 2254 viewsNogginthenog

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 18:11 - Aug 28 by DafyddHuw

"razor tight"?

How tight is that then?

And what flavour sauce?
Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 22:44 - Aug 28 with 2169 viewsCatullus

Injuries, suspensions, illness? Or maybe the deal was never done? We'll see.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 23:29 - Aug 28 with 2001 viewsJethroJack

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 19:41 - Aug 28 by morningstar

I hope you're not a builder!

😜
Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 23:48 - Aug 28 with 1930 viewsdailew

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 18:47 - Aug 28 by Humpty

Chips mainly. With a binload of mayonnaise and ketchup. F*cking weirdos.

Racist.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 08:47 - Aug 29 with 1609 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Belgium press

Kara Mbodj will indeed not open ax . The Senegalese defender draws this weekend behind him the door Anderlecht and go to Swansea take his medical tests. Kara has a personal agreement with the English club and Anderlecht want to pay 7 million euros for the large central pawn .
[Post edited 29 Aug 2016 8:48]

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 09:24 - Aug 29 with 1484 viewsSwansNZ

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 08:47 - Aug 29 by oh_tommy_tommy

Belgium press

Kara Mbodj will indeed not open ax . The Senegalese defender draws this weekend behind him the door Anderlecht and go to Swansea take his medical tests. Kara has a personal agreement with the English club and Anderlecht want to pay 7 million euros for the large central pawn .

Belgians eh, funny lot.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 09:36 - Aug 29 with 1427 viewsjohnlangy

I've been thinking for a while that I would want to replace both FF and Amat so I really hope this happens.
Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 09:40 - Aug 29 with 1379 viewsmagicdaps10

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 09:36 - Aug 29 by johnlangy

I've been thinking for a while that I would want to replace both FF and Amat so I really hope this happens.

Well according to Anderlecht and Mbodji it is all done and agreed.

BUT

This is Swansea and Mr Huw Jenkins........and i have a feeling that we have done the dirty again, gone and pulled the plug after shaking hands on things.

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 09:47 - Aug 29 with 1338 viewsjohnlangy

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 09:40 - Aug 29 by magicdaps10

BUT

This is Swansea and Mr Huw Jenkins........and i have a feeling that we have done the dirty again, gone and pulled the plug after shaking hands on things.

I haven't a clue whether there's anything in what you say but, if we do sign both of them the combined fees are covered by the £12 million for Ash. And the wages for both are probably covered as well considering how much Ash was paid.
Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 09:49 - Aug 29 with 1320 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 09:24 - Aug 29 by SwansNZ

Belgians eh, funny lot.

But they do love their seafood

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 09:50 - Aug 29 with 1309 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 08:47 - Aug 29 by oh_tommy_tommy

Belgium press

Oh pawns! Sorry

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 09:56 - Aug 29 with 1271 viewsmax936

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 09:40 - Aug 29 by magicdaps10

BUT

There hasn't been any talk on SSN's about him, just about the lad Mawson and another player valued at 17 million not sure of name,

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 09:57 - Aug 29 with 1266 viewsmagicdaps10

I wrote yesterday that Mbodji quoted he was joining Swansea, it was actually his manager at Anderlecht who quoted that all agreed and Mbodji has agreed and will join Swansea not Mbodji himself. This was quoted after their match finished yesterday.

He was quoted that he was waiting for it to be completed before they push on with the signing of Lombaerts or Brabuk from Sparta Prague. All sorted with Mbodji and the club have worked hard in the last 3 days to get deals in place for one of the two defenders mentioned.

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 10:22 - Aug 29 with 1174 viewsjasper_T

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 09:36 - Aug 29 by johnlangy

Have you seen him play? He's worse than both of them.

Poor man's Chancel Mbemba.
Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 10:25 - Aug 29 with 1143 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 10:22 - Aug 29 by jasper_T

Have you seen him play? He's worse than both of them.

Poor man's Chancel Mbemba.

If hes worse than Fernandez I'll gladly eat a full curry at the Nawab

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 11:00 - Aug 29 with 1012 viewsAngelRangelQS

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 10:25 - Aug 29 by Brynmill_Jack

If hes worse than Fernandez I'll gladly eat a full curry at the Nawab

We all thought that it would be impossible that Llorente was worse than Eder and Gomis...
Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 11:35 - Aug 29 with 878 viewsmonmouth

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 09:57 - Aug 29 by magicdaps10

I wrote yesterday that Mbodji quoted he was joining Swansea, it was actually his manager at Anderlecht who quoted that all agreed and Mbodji has agreed and will join Swansea not Mbodji himself. This was quoted after their match finished yesterday.

He was quoted that he was waiting for it to be completed before they push on with the signing of Lombaerts or Brabuk from Sparta Prague. All sorted with Mbodji and the club have worked hard in the last 3 days to get deals in place for one of the two defenders mentioned.

Can people die of constipation?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024