Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! 17:16 - Aug 28 with 7938 viewsmagicdaps10

Fee agreed and personal terms agreed with Swansea City for 7M euros. Will be flying over Tuesday to complete his medical.

Some top Belgian reporter has confirmed this and in the same article confirmed that Sven Kums will join Watford for 8M and will immediately be loaned out to Udinese.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 17:20 - Aug 28 with 3884 viewsperchrockjack

If this means thst ff or/and Amat ate dumped then it ll do for me.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 17:20 - Aug 28 with 3880 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Wow a brand new first choice centre back pairing it is then.Still would love to see Hakim Ziyech come as well.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 17:23 - Aug 28 with 3842 viewsmagicdaps10

Same reporter just stated that Markus Henrikson who was linked to us earlier in the season has turned down Anderlecht and will sign for Hull City.

Guy tweeted me to say that Anderlecht tell him that Mbodji will 99.9% join Swansea, they happy their side. Medical no issue.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2016 17:23]

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 17:23 - Aug 28 with 3837 viewsMartyrman57

I will believe it Sven Kums and holds up the shirt lol
Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 17:23 - Aug 28 with 3825 viewsperchrockjack

We also need him to go straight into the first team and impose himself .

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 17:24 - Aug 28 with 3819 viewsmagicdaps10

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 17:20 - Aug 28 by Brynmill_Jack

Wow a brand new first choice centre back pairing it is then.Still would love to see Hakim Ziyech come as well.

Just checked online what is happening with him.............looks like he joining Ajax for 8M.

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 17:24 - Aug 28 with 3811 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Sven Kums?

I blame Ulrika.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 17:28 - Aug 28 with 3761 viewsGriffting

Who is the journo can I ask?? Kara can play DM as well so might be coming in as midfield reinforcement.
Login to get fewer ads

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 17:32 - Aug 28 with 3716 viewsmagicdaps10

Just told the journalist that we are signing a centre half from England and many belive Mbodji deal is off.
His response.

Hands shook, gentlemen have agreed and all happening.

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 17:33 - Aug 28 with 3682 viewsexiledclaseboy

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 17:32 - Aug 28 by magicdaps10

Just told the journalist that we are signing a centre half from England and many belive Mbodji deal is off.
His response.

He's probably just trying to stop you stalking him on Twitter while he's trying to eat whatever it is Belgian people have for their Sunday dinner.

Poll: Tory leader

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 17:36 - Aug 28 with 3634 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 17:32 - Aug 28 by magicdaps10

His response.

Gentlemen eh?

Curt must be doing the deal from our end.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 17:41 - Aug 28 with 3577 viewsHighjack

"Some Belgian reporter"?

Well that's a razor tight sauce right there.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 17:41 - Aug 28 with 3577 viewsharryhpalmer

don't see Mbodji coming myself.

We do need a box to box, fast midfielder before the window shuts.

we have no midfielder that has the gas to track back and help the defence when there's a quick counter attack.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 17:44 - Aug 28 with 3533 viewsMorganator100

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 17:41 - Aug 28 by harryhpalmer

we have no midfielder that has the gas to track back and help the defence when there's a quick counter attack.

I agree with you, that's the kind of player we are missing.
Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 17:55 - Aug 28 with 3439 viewsTheKirkyLife

IF true then that means the "no more transfers" was indeed smoke and mirrors. Quite honestly after seeing Fernandez suffer his worst form since arriving here and Amat losing his cool trying to cover up Fernandez' blushes the arrival of Kara - a proven international player - would be greatly welcomed for options sake more than anything. It also does make me consider the possibility of switching to a 3-Defender system since that would now be Amat, Fernandez, Mbodji, VDH, Mawson AND Rodon.

I guess tldr if this goes through great if we could look to sign Chadli/Ziyech also double great.
Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 18:03 - Aug 28 with 3378 viewsicecoldjack

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 17:41 - Aug 28 by harryhpalmer

Huw is on the phone to darran pratley as we speak, no need to waste multi millions on foreign rubbish !
N/A. on 18:03 - Aug 28 with 3374 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 1:08]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 18:11 - Aug 28 with 3279 viewsDafyddHuw

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 17:41 - Aug 28 by Highjack

"Some Belgian reporter"?

Well that's a razor tight sauce right there.

"razor tight"?

How tight is that then?
Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 18:24 - Aug 28 with 3174 viewsGriffting

Mbodji currently having a mare for Anderlecht vs Genk according to 'sporting Anderlecht' on Twitter. Really don't think they rate him..
Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 18:25 - Aug 28 with 3164 viewsJethroJack

N/A. on 18:03 - Aug 28 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 1:08]

Try one part cement + 3 parts sand...and don't forget to add water.
Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 18:30 - Aug 28 with 3101 viewsraynor94

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 18:24 - Aug 28 by Griffting

Mbodji currently having a mare for Anderlecht vs Genk according to 'sporting Anderlecht' on Twitter. Really don't think they rate him..

If this is a water tight deal, I'm surprised he was allowed to play today

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 18:34 - Aug 28 with 3033 viewsGriffting

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 18:30 - Aug 28 by raynor94

If this is a water tight deal, I'm surprised he was allowed to play today

My thoughts as well. Don't think it will happen to be honest. Unless it's to play in a defensive midfield role, which he has in the past. Can't see us having 5 centre backs on the books and I don't think anyone will leave. Rather go for a winger/attacker.
Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 18:47 - Aug 28 with 2918 viewsHumpty

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 17:33 - Aug 28 by exiledclaseboy

He's probably just trying to stop you stalking him on Twitter while he's trying to eat whatever it is Belgian people have for their Sunday dinner.

Chips mainly. With a binload of mayonnaise and ketchup. F*cking weirdos.
Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 18:52 - Aug 28 with 2882 viewsjojaca

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 18:47 - Aug 28 by Humpty

Chips mainly. With a binload of mayonnaise and ketchup. F*cking weirdos.

Why is he a playing for Anderlecht, when he is all but signed.

Even when you know, you never know?

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 18:57 - Aug 28 with 2826 viewsHumpty

Kara Mbodji AGAIN................Sorry! on 18:52 - Aug 28 by jojaca

Why is he a playing for Anderlecht, when he is all but signed.

Dunno. I just know what they eat.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024