Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored 13:39 - Aug 29 with 31766 viewsmagicdaps10

Reports breaking we are in for him and willing to meet Twente's valuation.

With this boy in the team then we can have Les Dawson and Alfie Mawson at centre back for all i care, Ziyech is absolute class!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 23:35 - Aug 30 with 2093 viewsdobjack2

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 22:15 - Aug 30 by morningstar

What reports were they Dobs?........In English preferably!

Oh come on you know that they were in Dutch and you needed a translation app and a sense of humour to read some of them.
Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 23:46 - Aug 30 with 2052 viewsmorningstar

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 23:35 - Aug 30 by dobjack2

Oh come on you know that they were in Dutch and you needed a translation app and a sense of humour to read some of them.

Exactly, yet the British media took it so seriously that not one single outlet picked up on it!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 08:30 - Aug 31 with 1743 viewsdobjack2

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 23:46 - Aug 30 by morningstar

Exactly, yet the British media took it so seriously that not one single outlet picked up on it!

As far as I was concerned we appear to have come in far too late. When I first heard it locally I thought Ajax was pretty much a done deal. Then the Dutch press started. it probably didn't have time to pick up here as By that stage there was probably no interest from the player.

Whole thing smacks of playing a waiting game to try and get Spurs to lower their valuation for chadli. Then when that goes belly up moving quickly onto alternative targets that we had already scouted as we have no time left.

Were we seriously in for him? I think yes, others think that we were a name to force Ajax to up their bid. End of the day those at the club know and I don't expect them to tell us what they have been up to.

Let's not fall out - this window is very frustrating there is a general consensus on here for what the first team needs and most of it ain't happening. The investment in the playing staff that some were expecting and was heavily hinted at during the share sale isn't happening, we dont appear to be strengthening the first team. Our majority shareholders are quiet.

We'll see where we are by the end of October when we'll have a clearer view.
Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 07:20 - May 14 with 1252 viewsgolly47

I hope to christ this guy is still on our wishlist. He's been on fire for Ajax. Knowing our luck Everton/Southampton will go in for him...

Poll: What was worse?

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 10:23 - May 14 with 920 viewsSTID2017

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 07:20 - May 14 by golly47

I hope to christ this guy is still on our wishlist. He's been on fire for Ajax. Knowing our luck Everton/Southampton will go in for him...

Everton if anywhere - replacement for Lukaku perhaps ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 11:28 - May 14 with 789 viewsClinton

A lot more will be in for him when he scores the winner against United.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 14:27 - May 14 with 593 viewsPBJxxx

Yes, he is doing well at Ajax.

But to say the least, he is way too selfish.

Simply put Adel Taarabt styled AM.

PPL remember when Gomis first had a game with us,

Desperately trying to find the net by his own.

I don't know how Clement will change our style next season,

But if we're back to passing plays?

Not a good choice in my opinion.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024