Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored 13:39 - Aug 29 with 31612 viewsmagicdaps10

Reports breaking we are in for him and willing to meet Twente's valuation.

With this boy in the team then we can have Les Dawson and Alfie Mawson at centre back for all i care, Ziyech is absolute class!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 16:54 - Aug 29 with 2837 viewsdailew

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 16:50 - Aug 29 by Tummer_from_Texas

I've been told he lacks the pace to play on the wing.

If we are going after him to only provide cover for Siggy, that seems like a lot to spend.

In this video he looks like exactly what we need. Got a great eye for a pass.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 16:56 - Aug 29 with 2815 viewsMorganator100

Whatever is happening he is leaving FC Twente

Hakim Ziyech ‏@OfficialZiyech · Aug 27
I wanna thank the fans for this beautiful moment, FC Twente will be always a part of me.
Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 16:56 - Aug 29 with 2810 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 14:06 - Aug 29 by Darran

Any chance a mod could ban this MD10 tw*t?

Thanks in advance.

Hey,stop jumping over this fellas posts and detracting from what is a really interesting thread . It's both tedious AND childish

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 16:58 - Aug 29 with 2767 viewslondonlisa2001

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 16:54 - Aug 29 by dailew

In this video he looks like exactly what we need. Got a great eye for a pass.

Good grief - he looks good. There's no way we are signing him is there
Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 17:00 - Aug 29 with 2736 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 16:10 - Aug 29 by magicdaps10

Cut it now Darren.

Sorry about this mate, he does this to virtually every decent thread on here. Thanks for the info.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 17:01 - Aug 29 with 2720 viewsmonmouth

I've seen a you tube of exactly the striker we need too. Some frog with a bit of a pouty chops. Never offside in his youtube vid either, and some cracking finishes. Go get him Huw.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 17:03 - Aug 29 with 2692 viewsGeoffThom

Got to ask why is this thread happening as there's no sign of this guy except to Ajax 😳
Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 17:03 - Aug 29 with 2678 viewslondonlisa2001

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 17:01 - Aug 29 by monmouth

I've seen a you tube of exactly the striker we need too. Some frog with a bit of a pouty chops. Never offside in his youtube vid either, and some cracking finishes. Go get him Huw.

Yeah, but even taking it with the usual YouTube pinch of salt, he looks good in fairness!

Got a bit of the evil genius look about him physically as well.
Login to get fewer ads

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 17:04 - Aug 29 with 2662 viewsMurph75

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 16:56 - Aug 29 by Brynmill_Jack

Hey,stop jumping over this fellas posts and detracting from what is a really interesting thread . It's both tedious AND childish

PS very own Alex Forrest.
Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 17:06 - Aug 29 with 2615 viewsmonmouth

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 17:03 - Aug 29 by londonlisa2001

Yeah, but even taking it with the usual YouTube pinch of salt, he looks good in fairness!

Got a bit of the evil genius look about him physically as well.

I'd be thrilled if we actually pushed the boat out a little. The purse strings are tight enough to be disturbing given the 'unexpected' bonus millions raked in for Williams (and less unexpected for Ayew)..
[Post edited 29 Aug 2016 17:09]

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 17:07 - Aug 29 with 2607 viewsMorganator100

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 17:03 - Aug 29 by GeoffThom

Got to ask why is this thread happening as there's no sign of this guy except to Ajax 😳

on Twitter loads of Dutch papers saying that Swansea are in for him, have met his asking price.
Henry Young ‏@Henryoung · 4h4 hours ago
Swansea City have reopened negotiations for FC Twente starlet Hakim Ziyech.
Ajax are also interested. [@VI_nl]

henry Young is a Sports journalist writing for @CNN & @CNNSport. Music reviews for @ShinyShinyNew and @WaxMusicUK. Unauthorised authority on Swansea City.
Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 17:09 - Aug 29 with 2581 viewsjacabertawe

I found this - does it tell us anything? To Fenerbache?

http://cezy.org/hashtag/HZ10

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 17:11 - Aug 29 with 2549 viewslondonlisa2001

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 17:06 - Aug 29 by monmouth

I'd be thrilled if we actually pushed the boat out a little. The purse strings are tight enough to be disturbing given the 'unexpected' bonus millions raked in for Williams (and less unexpected for Ayew)..
[Post edited 29 Aug 2016 17:09]

Well managing to end this transfer window not only without spending ANY of the additional TV money but also having made a substantial profit would be genuinely shocking given the promises of investment on the pitch.

It would make one assume that the new owners are idiots, and I include the not so new owners who are part of the 'U.S.' investment group in that...
Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 17:24 - Aug 29 with 2351 viewsGriffting

If this is true, even if we don't get him I'll be happier about our situation because it means we are identifying another attacking option before the window closes. Amazed this guy hasn't moved yet to be honest.
Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 17:26 - Aug 29 with 2327 viewsmalagajack

http://www.fcupdate.nl/voetbalnieuws/303285/swansea-city-serieuze-concurrent-voo
Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 17:27 - Aug 29 with 2307 viewsexiledclaseboy

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 17:26 - Aug 29 by malagajack

http://www.fcupdate.nl/voetbalnieuws/303285/swansea-city-serieuze-concurrent-voo

Well that clears things up nicely...

Poll: Tory leader

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 17:30 - Aug 29 with 2246 viewsMorganator100

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 17:26 - Aug 29 by malagajack

17:44 - It's going to be difficult for Ajax to take over Hakim Ziyech FC Twente. Swansea City is in fact also plans to capture the attacking midfielder. The English are even willing to pay more than Ajax so far.

Swansea has reported on Monday at FC Twente to discuss a transfer of Ziyech, reports TC / Tubantia. Ajax will still not pay more than around eight million euros for the Moroccan international. Swansea would be prepared to put on the table more than ten million euros for the player offensively.

Ziyech could already reach a personal agreement with Ajax. Before him lies a five-year contract ready in Amsterdam. But the number two from last season still has no agreement with FC Twente. The transfer market closes this Wednesday at midnight.
Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 17:32 - Aug 29 with 2191 viewsperchrockjack

One poster passing on possible signing of an outstanding new addition to our team gets the pisss taken out of him .

He stands his ground.

A ban is suggested

But it's a laugh innit

Lie

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 17:33 - Aug 29 with 2173 viewsmonmouth

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 17:11 - Aug 29 by londonlisa2001

Well managing to end this transfer window not only without spending ANY of the additional TV money but also having made a substantial profit would be genuinely shocking given the promises of investment on the pitch.

It would make one assume that the new owners are idiots, and I include the not so new owners who are part of the 'U.S.' investment group in that...

"I include the not so new owners who are part of the 'U.S.' investment group..."

Ooh, have I missed something? Or are we talking Jenkins and Dineen.

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 17:33 - Aug 29 with 2168 viewsDarran

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 17:32 - Aug 29 by perchrockjack

One poster passing on possible signing of an outstanding new addition to our team gets the pisss taken out of him .

He stands his ground.

A ban is suggested

But it's a laugh innit

Lie

Oh stop keeping on you dopey tw*t.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 17:39 - Aug 29 with 2062 viewsMagic_Michu

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 16:14 - Aug 29 by Darran

You don't know what vowel I'm using it might be an i.
Tw*t.

Can a Mod just ban both of them?!

This bickering ruins this site.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 17:40 - Aug 29 with 2037 viewsperchrockjack

Look in mirror ,if it's clean enough.

What do you see.

No need

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 17:44 - Aug 29 with 1967 viewsmax936

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 16:46 - Aug 29 by awayjack

We don't have a track record of decent late signings and in this inflated market suspect Huw has already taken phone off and gone to Tenby or perhaps somewhere more upmarket these days. Yanks happy pleased with £20m transfer profit in the bank and enough fans still believe in Huw and the bullshit about new investment and the next level. Job done.

That's probably bang on in fairness, I would put a lol smiley up, but I'm not laughing

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 17:46 - Aug 29 with 1941 viewsMurph75

I'll wet my pants if we sign this guy. Please let it be true!
Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 17:48 - Aug 29 with 1906 viewsraynor94

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 17:44 - Aug 29 by max936

That's probably bang on in fairness, I would put a lol smiley up, but I'm not laughing

Pablo Hernandez

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024