Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored 13:39 - Aug 29 with 31827 viewsmagicdaps10

Reports breaking we are in for him and willing to meet Twente's valuation.

With this boy in the team then we can have Les Dawson and Alfie Mawson at centre back for all i care, Ziyech is absolute class!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 19:46 - Aug 29 with 4017 viewsBYMJacks

yeh we have until midnight wednesday to sign him but he needs to come over and have a medical and we need to agree a fee and personal terms with fc twente and ziyech just cant see us doing it all in time.
Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 19:50 - Aug 29 with 3956 viewssnork44

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 19:38 - Aug 29 by dobjack2

But surely he went for £13 million not £23 million.

Correct he went to the Albion for £13 million,but Huw was quoted £23 million! As I said before Levy acted like a spoilt child as he was outsmarted by HJ !

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 20:08 - Aug 29 with 3703 viewsmax936

Nothing on SSN's about Ziyech or Mbodj only player mentioned is Mawson and a failed 17 mill bid for Slimai or somin.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 20:09 - Aug 29 with 3678 viewsJackfath

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 20:08 - Aug 29 by max936

Nothing on SSN's about Ziyech or Mbodj only player mentioned is Mawson and a failed 17 mill bid for Slimai or somin.

Somin is quality. Shame we didn't get him.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 20:21 - Aug 29 with 3503 viewsmax936

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 20:09 - Aug 29 by Jackfath

Somin is quality. Shame we didn't get him.

Great name to.

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 20:22 - Aug 29 with 3491 viewsdobjack2

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 19:50 - Aug 29 by snork44

Correct he went to the Albion for £13 million,but Huw was quoted £23 million! As I said before Levy acted like a spoilt child as he was outsmarted by HJ !

What we don't know is what we offered.
Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 21:03 - Aug 29 with 3055 viewsdameedna

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 19:46 - Aug 29 by BYMJacks

yeh we have until midnight wednesday to sign him but he needs to come over and have a medical and we need to agree a fee and personal terms with fc twente and ziyech just cant see us doing it all in time.

He is a few hours travel away and agents handle the rest. Plays in Europe and cant see any medical issues. Looks like he is Epl bound. Lets hope we have a good offer accepted as we wont have been the sole bidder.
Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 21:30 - Aug 29 with 2749 viewsDr_Winston

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 19:50 - Aug 29 by snork44

Jenkins couldn't outsmart Levy even if there were two of him.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 21:32 - Aug 29 with 2720 viewsSwanjaxs

Someone on the Trust Facebook page has posted that Ziyech has started following Leroy Fer on Instagram so it must be true!! 😮😮😮😮

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 21:38 - Aug 29 with 2636 viewsoldcob

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 21:32 - Aug 29 by Swanjaxs

Someone on the Trust Facebook page has posted that Ziyech has started following Leroy Fer on Instagram so it must be true!! 😮😮😮😮

When he's following him down the tunnel at the Liberty, then I'll believe it.
Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 21:46 - Aug 29 with 2536 viewsGriffting

Dutch telegraph state that Ajax and twente have reached a fee of 11 million. Ziyech wants Ajax move and has rejected any foreign approaches. Was fun while it lasted ey!
Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 21:49 - Aug 29 with 2491 viewsSwanjaxs

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 21:46 - Aug 29 by Griffting

Dutch telegraph state that Ajax and twente have reached a fee of 11 million. Ziyech wants Ajax move and has rejected any foreign approaches. Was fun while it lasted ey!

Does this mean Leroy Fer is off to Ajax... 😮😮😮😮

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 21:54 - Aug 29 with 2373 viewsThornburyswan

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 19:46 - Aug 29 by BYMJacks

Think it's 11PM but that might be immaterial on this one by the sound of the latest snippets.
Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 21:56 - Aug 29 with 2331 viewsGriffting

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 21:49 - Aug 29 by Swanjaxs

To be completely honest I think our name was used in mind games by twente. Certainly looks to have worked because Ajax have matched the valuation. Nothing from reporters our side concerning a deal.
Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 21:57 - Aug 29 with 2301 viewsSmellyplumz

No no we've got a top six squad we don't need any more faces

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 21:57 - Aug 29 with 2300 viewsHighjack

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 21:49 - Aug 29 by Swanjaxs

More to the point does this mean magic daps is wrong yet again???

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

N/A. on 21:59 - Aug 29 with 2269 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 1:22]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 22:02 - Aug 29 with 2211 viewslonglostjack

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 21:57 - Aug 29 by Highjack

More to the point does this mean magic daps is wrong yet again???

Shirley not

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 22:06 - Aug 29 with 2127 viewsdobjack2

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 21:56 - Aug 29 by Griffting

To be completely honest I think our name was used in mind games by twente. Certainly looks to have worked because Ajax have matched the valuation. Nothing from reporters our side concerning a deal.

I disagree as I think we were looking to get someone in by the cryptic part of curts press comments and that we went for ziyech late on thinking he would jump at us.
Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 22:13 - Aug 29 with 1986 viewsAl_Bundy

Last chance saloon approaching ...

Long hard season if the club still doesn't see what the fans see on our squad weaknesses.

Long term Championship player contracts being dished out isn't helping .
Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 22:14 - Aug 29 with 1963 viewsMorganator100

Looks like he is off to Ajax.

In the last 5 minutes, he's just followed Ajax on his official twitter account. Fairly easy as he is only following 2 accounts.

https://twitter.com/OfficialZiyech/following
Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 22:18 - Aug 29 with 1878 viewsmax936

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 22:14 - Aug 29 by Morganator100

In the last 5 minutes, he's just followed Ajax on his official twitter account. Fairly easy as he is only following 2 accounts.

So that was the day that was then, no surprise there then, I doubt we were even in for him to be honest apart from the Twitter links, no freshening up on our wingers and creativity it is then.

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 22:23 - Aug 29 with 1783 viewsmonmouth

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 22:06 - Aug 29 by dobjack2

I disagree as I think we were looking to get someone in by the cryptic part of curts press comments and that we went for ziyech late on thinking he would jump at us.

Curt's cryptic comments where he said the Barnsley boy would be our only signing?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 22:26 - Aug 29 with 1719 viewsGriffting

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 22:14 - Aug 29 by Morganator100

I don't think that's a real account. On his instgram he has a blue verification tick and in his bio it say 'official insta of hakim Ziyech-no Twitter'. I think it's nailed on he will go to Ajax now. The whole Instagram thing following fer and fer following him back is strange though, surely more than coincidental timing?? Who knows.
Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 22:30 - Aug 29 with 1644 viewsdobjack2

Hakim Ziyech-Faith could be restored on 22:23 - Aug 29 by monmouth

Curt's cryptic comments where he said the Barnsley boy would be our only signing?

Read it again. I'm on about the bit where he says if there is a bonus of getting another forward great.

If we weren't trying for someone he would have simply said that as far as he knew that's all of our deals concluded.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024