Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ideal Deadline 10:05 - Aug 30 with 1046 viewsshandyjack

What would be a realistic ideal deadline day for you?

If they were available and wages were shared then I'd see Nasri come in on loan,Sakho Loan and a bid for McCarthy from Everton to replace an aging Leon

Poll: Expectation for the season

Ideal Deadline on 10:07 - Aug 30 with 1036 viewsraynor94

McCarthy is a good shout, Everton want rid, have we got time to do a deal, I doubt it

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Ideal Deadline on 10:11 - Aug 30 with 1021 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

Hasn't Curtis come out and said that Alfie Mawson will be our last signing?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37206696
Ideal Deadline on 10:13 - Aug 30 with 1015 viewsshandyjack

Ideal Deadline on 10:11 - Aug 30 by Return_of_the_Jack

Hasn't Curtis come out and said that Alfie Mawson will be our last signing?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37206696

He did n so many words,but I'm asking what we/you would like to see done

Ideal Deadline on 10:15 - Aug 30 with 1005 viewsPrivate_Partz

You have to say it is an 'if my Auntie had balls' scenario. Some decent deadline day signings would be wonderful but the signs are not good that this will happen. It seems purse strings are more important than ensuring PL survival.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Ideal Deadline on 10:21 - Aug 30 with 974 viewsGriffting

In an ideal world a CM and a winger with an eye for goal would be my wish list. Someone like McCarthy/Wilshere/Iborra would add to our midfield.. Ravel Morrison would be a wild card. The winger is more difficult.. The two realistic targets would have been chadli and Ziyech and both are now gone. Balde Keita looks like he has played his last game for Lazio after falling out with inzaghi, we were interested in January why not go for him. Realistically though, I'm expecting nothing if I'm honest. Maybe a bargain basement signing/loan deal.
Ideal Deadline on 10:22 - Aug 30 with 967 viewsshandyjack

Ideal Deadline on 10:15 - Aug 30 by Private_Partz

You have to say it is an 'if my Auntie had balls' scenario. Some decent deadline day signings would be wonderful but the signs are not good that this will happen. It seems purse strings are more important than ensuring PL survival.

Oh yeah I've no doubt that we won't sign anyone bar the youngster from Barneley

Ideal Deadline on 10:23 - Aug 30 with 958 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Someone from Falkirk to slot straight into our U23's is a must, shirley?!

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Ideal Deadline on 10:33 - Aug 30 with 926 viewsblaine_scfc

Ideal Deadline on 10:21 - Aug 30 by Griffting

In an ideal world a CM and a winger with an eye for goal would be my wish list. Someone like McCarthy/Wilshere/Iborra would add to our midfield.. Ravel Morrison would be a wild card. The winger is more difficult.. The two realistic targets would have been chadli and Ziyech and both are now gone. Balde Keita looks like he has played his last game for Lazio after falling out with inzaghi, we were interested in January why not go for him. Realistically though, I'm expecting nothing if I'm honest. Maybe a bargain basement signing/loan deal.

Midfield looking very weak if you ask me. Unless there is someone available on loan it looks like we will go with what we have got.

Fingers crossed Gylfi finds his form and Borja settles in quickly, if so, barring injuries to important players we should be Ok.
Login to get fewer ads

Ideal Deadline on 10:41 - Aug 30 with 906 viewsAl_Bundy

Another winger?? how many more do we need?
Ideal Deadline on 10:44 - Aug 30 with 891 viewsjack247

A creative midfielder and an aggressive leader of a centre back
Ideal Deadline on 10:50 - Aug 30 with 871 viewsLeonisGod

Ideal Deadline on 10:33 - Aug 30 by blaine_scfc

Midfield looking very weak if you ask me. Unless there is someone available on loan it looks like we will go with what we have got.

Fingers crossed Gylfi finds his form and Borja settles in quickly, if so, barring injuries to important players we should be Ok.

The midfield also depends on the Ki conundrum. If all are on their game, a midfield with Jack at the base with Ki or Fer given more freedom behind Siggy isn't too bad at all. No world beaters, but they've shown they can do well enough in this league. If Ki plays like he did last season though....

The Euros and Ki's military service haven't helped us at all. I suspect it will take another few weeks before everyone's up to speed and firing on all cylinders. Finger's crossed Borja suits us and lives up to his price tag. He could be the difference between a half-decent season and a very long one.

My concern is we're very short on strength in depth through the spine of the team, so yep, your comment about keeping free of injuries will be critical.
Ideal Deadline on 11:19 - Aug 30 with 809 viewsjasonbromham

I would love to see Keita down here.
Ideal Deadline on 11:53 - Aug 30 with 742 viewsmax936

Ideal Deadline on 10:41 - Aug 30 by Al_Bundy

Another winger?? how many more do we need?

An actual winger who can create and score goals would be really nice.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ideal Deadline on 11:54 - Aug 30 with 736 viewsairedale

With the way things have gone, it crossed my mind that maybe they've got plans for the January window?
Ideal Deadline on 12:20 - Aug 30 with 690 viewsHighjack

In an ideal world my perfect signing would be joselu from Stoke as a third choice striker on loan.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Ideal Deadline on 12:26 - Aug 30 with 675 viewsTom1912

I can't see us signing any first team squad players. Might see some youth players come in though.
Ideal Deadline on 12:28 - Aug 30 with 671 viewsmax936

Ideal Deadline on 11:54 - Aug 30 by airedale

With the way things have gone, it crossed my mind that maybe they've got plans for the January window?

They reckon January is the worst time to recruit, you could probably add on quite a few million to the transfer fee to buy players.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024