Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joselu on loan 12:08 - Aug 30 with 7018 viewsswanskid95

stoke fans on twitter seem to know something we don't, Joselu on his way to Swansea on a year long loan deal.

Another 3rd choice striker on loan who will be useless then.
Joselu on loan on 17:40 - Aug 30 with 1851 viewsperchrockjack

Indeed hump and its why we are amongst the best posters on here. Neither of us is on here to look for friendship per se or to curry favour with anyone. You ve posted stuff which is anathema to me and vice versa but hey ho.

You ve also not published the contents of private conversations nor basically posted bare faced lies nor threads meant as a joke, when they are anything but .

"well said my dear friend". What a vacuus load of drivel.

Daps raised a few expectations but didn't derail anything at all and the crap her got typifies the jerks on here who are seemingly able to control this board as they see fit.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Joselu on loan on 18:21 - Aug 30 with 1687 viewsdobjack2

Joselu on loan on 16:17 - Aug 30 by Jackfath

When you say "all this crap" - he's having his leg pulled. Before this board got all serious people used to have a bit of fun.

Surely that is the oldest justification that bullies use - it was only a bit of fun

Just to make it clear I'm not accusing you or anyone else of bullying just pointing out how your post can be interpreted.
Joselu on loan on 18:38 - Aug 30 with 1591 viewsJackfath

no wonder I hardly ever post on the football forum.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Joselu on loan on 19:43 - Aug 30 with 1394 viewsDaggyjack

Joselu on loan on 18:38 - Aug 30 by Jackfath

Aaah, Darran and Jackfath, the Cannon and Ball of Planet Swans.
Joselu on loan on 19:44 - Aug 30 with 1382 viewsJackfath

Joselu on loan on 18:21 - Aug 30 by dobjack2

Surely that is the oldest justification that bullies use - it was only a bit of fun

Just to make it clear I'm not accusing you or anyone else of bullying just pointing out how your post can be interpreted.

You need to re read what I typed. I said this board used to be fun.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Joselu on loan on 19:47 - Aug 30 with 1356 viewsJackfath

Lots of down arrows. Here's anther post for you to wan k over.

Joselu on loan on 19:51 - Aug 30 with 1332 viewsSmellyplumz

Joselu on loan on 18:38 - Aug 30 by Jackfath

And it's still to much.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Joselu on loan on 19:52 - Aug 30 with 1328 viewsDrizzy

What Daz and Fath can't seem to grasp is that PlanetSwans has moved on from them. Nobody cares about what they have to say so they resort to ruining threads with relentless tedium.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Login to get fewer ads

Joselu on loan on 19:53 - Aug 30 with 1317 viewsskippyjack

Joselu on loan on 19:52 - Aug 30 by Drizzy

What Daz and Fath can't seem to grasp is that PlanetSwans has moved on from them. Nobody cares about what they have to say so they resort to ruining threads with relentless tedium.

It is getting tiresome.. One day they'll respond to a topic without derailing it.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Joselu on loan on 20:02 - Aug 30 with 1240 viewsJackfath

Joselu on loan on 19:53 - Aug 30 by skippyjack

It is getting tiresome.. One day they'll respond to a topic without derailing it.

You need to read the thread and actually have a pop at the real people that derail it.

Joselu on loan on 20:03 - Aug 30 with 1235 viewsjesushchrist

Just out of curiosity....has either Darran or Jackfath been banned for any time?
Joselu on loan on 20:06 - Aug 30 with 1214 viewsskippyjack

Joselu on loan on 20:02 - Aug 30 by Jackfath

You need to read the thread and actually have a pop at the real people that derail it.

'Careful, they'll all down arrow you for saying things like that.'

attempting to 'bait' specific posters derail the original topic.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Joselu on loan on 20:14 - Aug 30 with 1166 viewsjack247

If this is genuine, it kind of suggests we may go two up front, even if we only have it as an option and keep our current formation most of the time.

Can't see the point of us signing a third choice striker, or him coming here if we are always going to have one striker.
Joselu on loan on 20:23 - Aug 30 with 1128 viewsskippyjack

Joselu on loan on 20:14 - Aug 30 by jack247

If this is genuine, it kind of suggests we may go two up front, even if we only have it as an option and keep our current formation most of the time.

Can't see the point of us signing a third choice striker, or him coming here if we are always going to have one striker.

352 or 442..

Joselu on loan on 20:31 - Aug 30 with 1091 viewsjack247

Joselu on loan on 20:23 - Aug 30 by skippyjack

352 or 442..

Both feasible, depending on whether we want to run with wingers or wing backs. 3 strikers and 4 central defenders all potentially first team players may suggest 352. I thought you had blocked me for being insane though
Joselu on loan on 20:38 - Aug 30 with 949 viewsmax936

Joselu on loan on 20:31 - Aug 30 by jack247

Both feasible, depending on whether we want to run with wingers or wing backs. 3 strikers and 4 central defenders all potentially first team players may suggest 352. I thought you had blocked me for being insane though

These wingers/wing backs you speak of

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Joselu on loan on 20:41 - Aug 30 with 929 viewsjack247

Joselu on loan on 20:38 - Aug 30 by max936

These wingers/wing backs you speak of

Kingsley would probably be a better wing back than full back. Rangel would have a couple of years ago. I'm sure Naughton could do a job.

Our wingers are talented enough, but none of them are great crossers. Not ideal if you are going to play two big strikers!
Joselu on loan on 20:44 - Aug 30 with 902 viewsmax936

Joselu on loan on 20:41 - Aug 30 by jack247

Kingsley would probably be a better wing back than full back. Rangel would have a couple of years ago. I'm sure Naughton could do a job.

Our wingers are talented enough, but none of them are great crossers. Not ideal if you are going to play two big strikers!

That's why I find it very surprising that we didn't go out and fetch at least one winger in and a fullback, we lack creativity in the final third at this moment in time and I don't honestly know where its gonna come from to change it.

Joselu on loan on 20:57 - Aug 30 with 819 viewsjack247

Joselu on loan on 20:44 - Aug 30 by max936

That's why I find it very surprising that we didn't go out and fetch at least one winger in and a fullback, we lack creativity in the final third at this moment in time and I don't honestly know where its gonna come from to change it.

If we stay as we are or go 352, we definitely need Siggy match fit ASAP. The wise players and strikers will all look better with him dictating the attack.

If we go 442, I'd guess we will have two holding midfielders, very little central creativity, play Montero and Barrow and ask them to roast full backs and get crosses in for the big lads. It's pretty basic and may be an effective plan B. I can't see it working as our main strategy though
Joselu on loan on 21:04 - Aug 30 with 792 viewsmax936

Joselu on loan on 20:57 - Aug 30 by jack247

If we stay as we are or go 352, we definitely need Siggy match fit ASAP. The wise players and strikers will all look better with him dictating the attack.

If we go 442, I'd guess we will have two holding midfielders, very little central creativity, play Montero and Barrow and ask them to roast full backs and get crosses in for the big lads. It's pretty basic and may be an effective plan B. I can't see it working as our main strategy though

For Barrow and Montero to be able to roast their opposing fullbacks, we need a movement from our Midfield to draw players away from doubling up on Montero or Barrow instead of standing still or walking into positions, Mr Guidolin and his staff have got a job in front of them.

Joselu on loan on 21:17 - Aug 30 with 752 viewsmonmouth

Joselu on loan on 21:04 - Aug 30 by max936

For Barrow and Montero to be able to roast their opposing fullbacks, we need a movement from our Midfield to draw players away from doubling up on Montero or Barrow instead of standing still or walking into positions, Mr Guidolin and his staff have got a job in front of them.

They also need to carry the ball - facing frigging forward - to give the wide players some momentum.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Joselu on loan on 21:22 - Aug 30 with 719 viewsskippyjack

Joselu on loan on 21:17 - Aug 30 by monmouth

They also need to carry the ball - facing frigging forward - to give the wide players some momentum.

or just get the basics correct first.. like keep possession and pass the ball.

Joselu on loan on 21:43 - Aug 30 with 656 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Joselu on loan on 21:22 - Aug 30 by skippyjack

or just get the basics correct first.. like keep possession and pass the ball.

Exactly Skippy.

F*****g move into space and give the ball carrier some options.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Joselu on loan on 21:54 - Aug 30 with 600 viewsjack247

Joselu on loan on 21:04 - Aug 30 by max936

Not really. Having Baston and Llorente in the middle will be a massive deterrent to pushing a centre back wider to protect his full back against Montero. The biggest problem with it is we are likely to get constantly overrun in midfield.

I'd think 352 is more likely
Joselu on loan on 22:05 - Aug 30 with 550 viewsdobjack2

Joselu on loan on 19:44 - Aug 30 by Jackfath

You need to re read what I typed. I said this board used to be fun.

You said he's having his leg pulled and then gone on to say that this board used to be fun. A link between leg pulling and fun. I

Leg pulling can be fun, But by his reaction I don't think the other person Perceived it to be fun in this instance.

When the person having their "leg pulled" doesn't appear to share the joke surely it is time for people to reconsider their actions? Wouldn't you agree?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024