Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Holidaying in Cornwall 14:20 - Aug 30 with 2934 viewsJackfath

Has anyone any experience of renting a holiday cottage in Cornwall and if so which internet site did you use to select? Better still do you have any recommendations for a holiday cottage?

Thank you please.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Holidaying in Cornwall on 21:00 - Aug 30 with 659 viewsFlashberryjack

Try theHarbour masters cottage in Polperro Fathy, obviously it's right on the harbour in the middle of Polperro. stayed ther twice a while ago, absolutely wonderful place. very olde worlde..
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Holidaying in Cornwall on 21:04 - Aug 30 with 659 viewsdickythorpe

Holidaying in Cornwall on 20:38 - Aug 30 by Cooperman

An afternoon pint outside The Sloop Inn whilst watching a high tide is up there with my favourite things to do. A close second is a pint on the quayside at The Ship Inn, Mousehole.

The old coastguard inn/hotel is nice down there as well.There's a nice pub, the Kings Arms up the hill from Mousehole in a hamlet called Paul, that's a nice spot on a warm day.
Holidaying in Cornwall on 21:48 - Aug 30 with 626 viewsCooperman

Holidaying in Cornwall on 21:04 - Aug 30 by dickythorpe

The old coastguard inn/hotel is nice down there as well.There's a nice pub, the Kings Arms up the hill from Mousehole in a hamlet called Paul, that's a nice spot on a warm day.

Is that in Mousehole, if so is it the place on the road going out of town (literally up from the harbour and around the corner)? We went there and had a cuppa on the balcony overlooking the sea but I couldn't remember what it was called.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Holidaying in Cornwall on 21:58 - Aug 30 with 617 viewsdickythorpe

Holidaying in Cornwall on 21:48 - Aug 30 by Cooperman

Is that in Mousehole, if so is it the place on the road going out of town (literally up from the harbour and around the corner)? We went there and had a cuppa on the balcony overlooking the sea but I couldn't remember what it was called.

That's the one. Lovely area.
Holidaying in Cornwall on 22:00 - Aug 30 with 614 viewsGowerjack

Holidaying in Cornwall on 20:38 - Aug 30 by Cooperman

An afternoon pint outside The Sloop Inn whilst watching a high tide is up there with my favourite things to do. A close second is a pint on the quayside at The Ship Inn, Mousehole.

Agreed although the service is legendarily poor!

We also used to enjoy a Saturday night watching bands in the Lighthouse before it became a bland beige Weatherspoon like experience

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Holidaying in Cornwall on 22:05 - Aug 30 with 602 viewsCooperman

Holidaying in Cornwall on 21:58 - Aug 30 by dickythorpe

That's the one. Lovely area.

Thought so. And yes, a truly stunning part of the world.

This might sound strange but I don't mind being down there when it's pi55ing down and stormy. We had a dodgy week down there one winter and spent most of it sitting in the bay windows of The Sloop, The Lifeboat, The Castle, and The Union.

Holidaying in Cornwall on 22:16 - Aug 30 with 592 viewsCooperman

So Fathy, the consensus is that you won't go far wrong with the far south.

Holidaying in Cornwall on 22:36 - Aug 30 with 582 viewsJackfath

Holidaying in Cornwall on 22:16 - Aug 30 by Cooperman

So Fathy, the consensus is that you won't go far wrong with the far south.

Indeed. Another quality thread instigated by me. It's a shame those that continually bully me on here do try the same.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Holidaying in Cornwall on 23:17 - Aug 30 with 563 viewslifelong

Holidaying in Cornwall on 22:36 - Aug 30 by Jackfath

Indeed. Another quality thread instigated by me. It's a shame those that continually bully me on here do try the same.

Took a touring caravan to Cornwall years ago, ended up in Mullion on the Lizard Peninsular.. It rained for a week.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024