Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Den Haag vs Ajax 18:06 - Aug 30 with 1790 viewsswanskid95

Anybody making the trip?

Also, any cheap hotel recommendations? Don't mind staying in Amsterdam/Rotterdam either.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2016 18:06]
Den Haag vs Ajax on 19:20 - Aug 30 with 1340 viewsbathgatejack

Plenty of hotels in the hague bud. Was there last season. Met jvs in the centre of hague. They love the jacks out there.
Den Haag vs Ajax on 20:13 - Aug 30 with 1281 viewsBlameHuwJenkins

No, I support Swansea.

Hopefully now Van Zweeden no longer has any official ties to the club, we can stop gifting hundreds of tickets to Den Haag supporters whenever they decide to pop over next.
Den Haag vs Ajax on 20:15 - Aug 30 with 1270 viewsDarran

Den Haag vs Ajax on 20:13 - Aug 30 by BlameHuwJenkins

No, I support Swansea.

Hopefully now Van Zweeden no longer has any official ties to the club, we can stop gifting hundreds of tickets to Den Haag supporters whenever they decide to pop over next.

Well said Rhys.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Den Haag vs Ajax on 20:17 - Aug 30 with 1261 viewsMurph75

I'll be at the Emirates.
Den Haag vs Ajax on 20:21 - Aug 30 with 1239 viewsOldjack

No, I support Swansea.

i think you'll find they had to pay for their tickets along with their hotels ,not to mention the beer and food they consume,all adding to the Jacks economy

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Den Haag vs Ajax on 20:26 - Aug 30 with 1213 viewsBlameHuwJenkins

Den Haag vs Ajax on 20:21 - Aug 30 by Oldjack

i think you'll find they had to pay for their tickets along with their hotels ,not to mention the beer and food they consume,all adding to the Jacks economy

You and others bought into a fantasy created by JVZ, a man who then sold a portion of your club down the toilet.

I hope any affiliation we have with him is quickly severed.
Den Haag vs Ajax on 20:28 - Aug 30 with 1201 viewsDarran

Den Haag vs Ajax on 20:26 - Aug 30 by BlameHuwJenkins

You and others bought into a fantasy created by JVZ, a man who then sold a portion of your club down the toilet.

Well said Rhys.

Den Haag vs Ajax on 20:38 - Aug 30 with 1176 viewsjack247

No, I support Swansea.

I don't. They improve the atmosphere no end and came more frequently before we were in the PL than they do now
Login to get fewer ads

Den Haag vs Ajax on 20:39 - Aug 30 with 1174 viewsmorningstar

Den Haag vs Ajax on 19:20 - Aug 30 by bathgatejack

Plenty of hotels in the hague bud. Was there last season. Met jvs in the centre of hague. They love the jacks out there.

What, you really met JVS? As in the actual JVS! How great is that eh?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Den Haag vs Ajax on 20:40 - Aug 30 with 1163 viewsOldjack

Aren't you forgetting who saved our club ,with a massive injection of his own cash ,along with the massive risk of losing the lot , Very luckily for him ,us and others it didn't turn out that way ,he cashed in, no one can begrudge him that ,As to selling us down the toilet that still has to be seen and is not a fact , no ties cut here

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Den Haag vs Ajax on 20:41 - Aug 30 with 1153 viewsexiledclaseboy

Den Haag vs Ajax on 20:40 - Aug 30 by Oldjack

Aren't you forgetting who saved our club ,with a massive injection of his own cash ,along with the massive risk of losing the lot , Very luckily for him ,us and others it didn't turn out that way ,he cashed in, no one can begrudge him that ,As to selling us down the toilet that still has to be seen and is not a fact , no ties cut here

Who was that then?

Poll: Tory leader

Den Haag vs Ajax on 20:41 - Aug 30 with 1153 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Den Haag vs Ajax on 20:17 - Aug 30 by Murph75

I'll be at the Emirates.

I'll be there as well.

I love the Emirates. Only Arsenal have more points there than us for the last four seasons.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Den Haag vs Ajax on 20:44 - Aug 30 with 1140 viewsLoyal

It's long been a fruitful and friendly association between two clubs. They had 700 plus at Wembley supporting us for the play off final, I've been over twice and they were fantastic in their friendship. I'm unsure where the resentment comes from and why, from a few.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Den Haag vs Ajax on 20:46 - Aug 30 with 1130 viewsBlameHuwJenkins

Yes, credit to him and the others for what they did.

That doesn't excuse their dreadful management of the club and the embarrassing behaviour many of those people have exhibited (particularly on social media) since our arrival into this league.

Anyone who had any affiliation to that commercial they made to successfully flog the club to this investment group who have already taken one football club backwards deserves no praise or defending.

It still amazes me how many people think the '£100m investment' they used to purchase the shares with is actually money to be put into the club.
Den Haag vs Ajax on 20:49 - Aug 30 with 1107 viewsMurph75

Den Haag vs Ajax on 20:41 - Aug 30 by Joe_bradshaw

I'll be there as well.

I love the Emirates. Only Arsenal have more points there than us for the last four seasons.

Great stadium and even better that it's on a Saturday! looking forward to a good weekend.

Great stat that Joe. It's amazing that little old Swansea have a better record at the emirates compared to the so called big clubs.
Den Haag vs Ajax on 20:52 - Aug 30 with 1089 viewspencoedjack

Den Haag vs Ajax on 20:49 - Aug 30 by Murph75

Great stadium and even better that it's on a Saturday! looking forward to a good weekend.

Great stat that Joe. It's amazing that little old Swansea have a better record at the emirates compared to the so called big clubs.

A great stadium with no atmosphere

Probably sums up football in 2016
Den Haag vs Ajax on 20:52 - Aug 30 with 1089 viewsjack247

Den Haag vs Ajax on 20:46 - Aug 30 by BlameHuwJenkins

That doesn't excuse their dreadful management of the club and the embarrassing behaviour many of those people have exhibited (particularly on social media) since our arrival into this league.

Anyone who had any affiliation to that commercial they made to successfully flog the club to this investment group who have already taken one football club backwards deserves no praise or defending.

It still amazes me how many people think the '£100m investment' they used to purchase the shares with is actually money to be put into the club.

Nobody with any sense believed that in the first place. A lot of people are grateful for what the previous owners did for the club over the last 15 years or so. Not many are complimentary of the way they handled their exit.

The camaraderie with Den Haag has outgrown JvZ.
Den Haag vs Ajax on 20:54 - Aug 30 with 1078 viewsMurph75

Den Haag vs Ajax on 20:52 - Aug 30 by pencoedjack

A great stadium with no atmosphere

Probably sums up football in 2016

Arsenal seem to be in a weird place at the moment. Support for Wenger seems to be divided.
Den Haag vs Ajax on 20:57 - Aug 30 with 1054 viewsperchrockjack

Easyhotel just north of the centre towards Archipelburt is very reasonable.Hague s hotels aren't cheap and this hotel is basic ,in a good area and handy for the tram .

Please pm me and I ll give you fuller details.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Den Haag vs Ajax on 21:02 - Aug 30 with 1030 viewsMurph75

Drop that Dutch fella a message on twitter to say you're coming over and ask for recommendations on where to stay etc.
Den Haag vs Ajax on 21:05 - Aug 30 with 1018 viewsDarran

So Den Haag v Ajax is on the same day as we play Arsenal?

Den Haag vs Ajax on 21:05 - Aug 30 with 1018 viewspencoedjack

Den Haag vs Ajax on 20:46 - Aug 30 by BlameHuwJenkins

Coming across a little bitter fella

Id say a lot of clubs have some kind of alliance with other clubs

Love to do a trip over to watch den Haag
Den Haag vs Ajax on 21:09 - Aug 30 with 1001 viewsMurph75

Den Haag vs Ajax on 21:05 - Aug 30 by Darran

So Den Haag v Ajax is on the same day as we play Arsenal?

Yes
Den Haag vs Ajax on 21:24 - Aug 30 with 953 viewsDarran

Den Haag vs Ajax on 21:09 - Aug 30 by Murph75

Yes

Bizarre.

Den Haag vs Ajax on 21:25 - Aug 30 with 944 viewsMurph75

Den Haag vs Ajax on 21:24 - Aug 30 by Darran

Bizarre.

Very
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024