Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mawson: Official 18:25 - Aug 30 with 6915 viewsAngelRangelQS

http://mobile.swanseacity.net/news/article/2016-17/alfie-mawson-completes-swanse

Interesting to see how he'll get on. Not holding my breath if it had anything to do with Jenkins mind
Mawson: Official on 18:28 - Aug 30 with 4143 viewscostalotta

Welcome!

Good luck and we're all rooting you'll be a success here.
Mawson: Official on 18:28 - Aug 30 with 4133 viewsJackfath

Nice tats and a moustache too!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Mawson: Official on 18:29 - Aug 30 with 4129 viewsdobjack2

He'll get his chance soon enough if the central defenders keep picking up bookings
Mawson: Official on 18:29 - Aug 30 with 4129 viewsairedale

Good luck Alfie boy.
Mawson: Official on 18:29 - Aug 30 with 4129 viewsmonmouth

Mawson: Official on 18:28 - Aug 30 by costalotta

Welcome!

Good luck and we're all rooting you'll be a success here.

We're going to need him to work out quicker than is maybe comfortable.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Mawson: Official on 18:30 - Aug 30 with 4110 viewsAngelRangelQS

Mawson: Official on 18:29 - Aug 30 by monmouth

Seems very highly rated but this is my worry.
Mawson: Official on 18:31 - Aug 30 with 4093 viewscostalotta

Mawson: Official on 18:30 - Aug 30 by AngelRangelQS

Seems very highly rated but this is my worry.

By Huw?
Mawson: Official on 18:32 - Aug 30 with 4082 viewsPrivate_Partz

Mawson: Official on 18:29 - Aug 30 by monmouth

Let's hope it is quicker than the time it took to sign him. Relatively speaking of course ;-)

The new JB gets a full welcome and good luck from me.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

Mawson: Official on 18:38 - Aug 30 with 4013 viewsAngelRangelQS

Mawson: Official on 18:31 - Aug 30 by costalotta

By Huw?

Mainly by the Barnsley fans.

Huw is just hoping we can sell him on for £20m in a year to 18 months
Mawson: Official on 18:46 - Aug 30 with 3939 viewsPozuelosSideys

Lets hope hes as good as his reputation suggests. If he has half the career here Williams had (Ashley, not Tom), he will have done alright. (Hopefully we can ditch that McNugget Fernandez then)

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Mawson: Official on 18:47 - Aug 30 with 3927 viewscsf

Mawson: Official on 18:38 - Aug 30 by AngelRangelQS

Mainly by the Barnsley fans.

Huw is just hoping we can sell him on for £20m in a year to 18 months

Wycombe fans also. In our best year in recent times, he was the rock that held us together by all accounts. And yes I get that it was league 2, but he was only 19/20 then.

In my eyes he is already a hero! Had an epic season with us, scored a cracking goal live on sky and was part of the team that lost on pens at Wembley. Am personally well pleased that he is here.
Mawson: Official on 19:05 - Aug 30 with 3827 viewsoldcob

My mate living in Yorkshire reckons he's the dogs dangly bits, and he's a guy who really knows his football.
Mawson: Official on 19:21 - Aug 30 with 3691 viewsmonmouth

Is he a leader? A dominant force in the penalty area?

That's what we are crying out for. Someone to tell fernandeor amat to get their act together and stop diving in and to stay in line and shape.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Mawson: Official on 19:23 - Aug 30 with 3658 viewsPacemaker

Seems a genuine guy off the field too.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/wonderful-story-new-sw

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Mawson: Official on 19:25 - Aug 30 with 3649 viewsGriffting

I really, really hope he gets his chance sooner rather than later. Got a funny feeling once he's in the side he won't be back out of it. Welcome Alfie YJB.
Mawson: Official on 19:32 - Aug 30 with 3589 viewsOldjack

Nice to see a defender who can take a free kick outside of the box ,ends up in the back of the net instead of row z ,how refreshing .I'm liking this guy already

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Mawson: Official on 19:39 - Aug 30 with 3522 viewspencoedjack

welcome Alfie YJB

Don't read this forum if you have 2 poor games in a row you are likely to get slaughtered
Mawson: Official on 19:44 - Aug 30 with 3482 viewsraynor94

Mawson: Official on 19:39 - Aug 30 by pencoedjack

welcome Alfie YJB

Don't read this forum if you have 2 poor games in a row you are likely to get slaughtered

2! you are being rather generous there, the peasants are revolting welcome Alfie I think you are going to be an inspired signing

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Mawson: Official on 19:46 - Aug 30 with 3447 viewspencoedjack

Mawson: Official on 19:44 - Aug 30 by raynor94

2! you are being rather generous there, the peasants are revolting welcome Alfie I think you are going to be an inspired signing

Indeed Raynor we seem to be brothers in arms in the positivity stakes

Who'd have thought it hey
Mawson: Official on 19:49 - Aug 30 with 3421 viewsSmellyplumz

Got a good feeling about this lad, looks the biz. Welcome to Swansea Alfie moon.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Mawson: Official on 19:52 - Aug 30 with 3397 viewspencoedjack

Mawson: Official on 19:49 - Aug 30 by Smellyplumz

Got a good feeling about this lad, looks the biz. Welcome to Swansea Alfie moon.

Fuk me is that a positive post fella ?
Mawson: Official on 20:02 - Aug 30 with 3337 viewsSmellyplumz

Mawson: Official on 19:52 - Aug 30 by pencoedjack

Fuk me is that a positive post fella ?

You got me all wrong penc, I'm only miserable when we are struggling, need more faith see.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Mawson: Official on 20:11 - Aug 30 with 3271 viewsBlameHuwJenkins

Should be straight in the starting eleven for the next match. Amat was average enough along side Williams so I remain hopeful that he is capable of such performances again alongside a second composed defender.

I suspect even world class defenders such as Rio Ferdinand, Vidic and Smalling would struggle alongside Fernandez.
Mawson: Official on 20:18 - Aug 30 with 3236 viewsnantywatcher

Mawson: Official on 19:05 - Aug 30 by oldcob

My mate living in Yorkshire reckons he's the dogs dangly bits, and he's a guy who really knows his football.

I doubt he's ever been on here then!!
Mawson: Official on 20:19 - Aug 30 with 3224 viewsjack247

Mawson: Official on 20:11 - Aug 30 by BlameHuwJenkins

Should be straight in the starting eleven for the next match. Amat was average enough along side Williams so I remain hopeful that he is capable of such performances again alongside a second composed defender.

I suspect even world class defenders such as Rio Ferdinand, Vidic and Smalling would struggle alongside Fernandez.

Well yeah, particularly as two of them have retired
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024