Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff more stadium expansion 18:49 - Aug 30 with 5654 viewsJackofdreambeach

Looking at walesonline. Another expansion on its way for Cardiff blues. 20000 arena and concert venue. Our regeneration experts are forever stuttering and dithering over city projects. Retail expansion and arena.....will it ever happen in Swansea? Not a soul in wag has a care by the looks either
Cardiff more stadium expansion on 18:51 - Aug 30 with 4135 viewsJackfath

That's what happens when they keep on voting for the same divs.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Cardiff more stadium expansion on 18:57 - Aug 30 with 4114 viewsPrivate_Partz

Just looking on BBC Cardiff now. Wales is the second lowest growth area in the UK whereas parts of Cardiff are growing at a similar rate to London. That will give an idea where the rest of Wales stands. Way below the lowest I would wager. They actually mentioned that Swansea Bay and North Wales now need considerable investments via their repective City deals. Don't know how that one got out. Must be a new editor. He will soon learn......

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Cardiff more stadium expansion on 18:59 - Aug 30 with 4099 viewsDyfnant

Cardiff more stadium expansion on 18:51 - Aug 30 by Jackfath

That's what happens when they keep on voting for the same divs.

Indeed. Perhaps you should run, you'd get my vote.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Cardiff more stadium expansion on 19:24 - Aug 30 with 4050 viewslifelong

Cardiff more stadium expansion on 18:57 - Aug 30 by Private_Partz

Just looking on BBC Cardiff now. Wales is the second lowest growth area in the UK whereas parts of Cardiff are growing at a similar rate to London. That will give an idea where the rest of Wales stands. Way below the lowest I would wager. They actually mentioned that Swansea Bay and North Wales now need considerable investments via their repective City deals. Don't know how that one got out. Must be a new editor. He will soon learn......

It seems to be the further West you go the worse it seems to get, if you think Swansea is bad take a walk through Haverfordwest Town centre.... Dreadful.
Cardiff more stadium expansion on 19:27 - Aug 30 with 4040 viewsdickythorpe

Cardiff more stadium expansion on 19:24 - Aug 30 by lifelong

It seems to be the further West you go the worse it seems to get, if you think Swansea is bad take a walk through Haverfordwest Town centre.... Dreadful.

The Withybush retail park is nice but has one unit going spare.

Pembroke Dock is a state!

Milford Have has a nice marina now.
Cardiff more stadium expansion on 19:41 - Aug 30 with 3997 viewsBanosswan

When I lived there (admittedly 6 years ago), I really liked it.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Cardiff more stadium expansion on 19:49 - Aug 30 with 3968 viewslifelong

Cardiff more stadium expansion on 19:41 - Aug 30 by Banosswan

When I lived there (admittedly 6 years ago), I really liked it.

As Dickie says there is a good retail park a short distance out of the town,but,the town centre is in a bad state, it seems to have gone downhill rapidly over the last couple of years.
Cardiff more stadium expansion on 20:06 - Aug 30 with 3927 viewsWingstandwood

You harbingers of pessimism!... Guys mun?...... When it comes to out and out 'pie-in-the-f#cking-sky' and artists/architects drawings for exciting future Swansea building projects and developments? You know the one's that never come to fruition and never actually happen after showing up in the Evening Post...... during?........ ummm an election time!...... We are light years ahead of Cardiff and beat it hands down O.K!

I am absolutely ecstatic and really looking forward to the proposed 'imaginary' all seater concert venue that's on its way to Swansea. Seen the drawing of it in the Evening Post pre Welsh Assembly election run-in! It's even more impressive than the proposed architects drawing of the shopping centre that was set to replace The Quadrant. You know the one? The multi-multi-multi million Pound one that was really going to be something super-special that never got built despite a fanfare of complete and utter bulls#it!
[Post edited 30 Aug 2016 20:07]

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff more stadium expansion on 20:50 - Aug 30 with 3839 viewsalwaysblackandwhite

I've heard that they're also expanding the Cardiff City stadium too; not the capacity, oh no no no.

Apparently they're knocking 2 seats in to one and making them a bit wider so that the fans can have a lay down when they're fed up.

😂😂😂⚽⚽⚽😂😂😂⚽⚽⚽😂😂😂⚽⚽⚽😂😂😂⚽⚽⚽😂😂😂⚽⚽⚽😂
Cardiff more stadium expansion on 20:57 - Aug 30 with 3818 viewsBlameHuwJenkins

Cardiff more stadium expansion on 20:50 - Aug 30 by alwaysblackandwhite

I've heard that they're also expanding the Cardiff City stadium too; not the capacity, oh no no no.

Apparently they're knocking 2 seats in to one and making them a bit wider so that the fans can have a lay down when they're fed up.

😂😂😂⚽⚽⚽😂😂😂⚽⚽⚽😂😂😂⚽⚽⚽😂😂😂⚽⚽⚽😂😂😂⚽⚽⚽😂

Yes, lets laugh at Cardiff for building a stadium with the foresight to easily expand to always ensure there are seats available for when the demand is there. Meanwhile we turn away thousands of fans each game because our stadium is too small.
Cardiff more stadium expansion on 21:08 - Aug 30 with 3792 viewslonglostjack

Cardiff more stadium expansion on 20:57 - Aug 30 by BlameHuwJenkins

Yes, lets laugh at Cardiff for building a stadium with the foresight to easily expand to always ensure there are seats available for when the demand is there. Meanwhile we turn away thousands of fans each game because our stadium is too small.

Don't be silly - we don't turn away thousands of fans. The problem is getting seats next to each other.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Cardiff more stadium expansion on 21:13 - Aug 30 with 3777 viewsWingstandwood

Cardiff more stadium expansion on 20:57 - Aug 30 by BlameHuwJenkins

It has seriously gotten to the stage with me now that when I read a good news story ( I use that term extremely lightly) like for example(s) the proposed Swansea stadium expansion, proposed concert venue, proposed tidal lagoon etc, etc, etc, etc? I get mentally irritable and angry because I know there is only a micro-outside-chance of something actually happening and even if it did? It would take 10-100 times longer than it would if something similar was suggested for Cardiff or other places.

It's become an instinctive reaction to be cynical and think you're having your intelligence insulted after being taken for a complete and utter gullible mug time and time again!

Argus!

Cardiff more stadium expansion on 21:17 - Aug 30 with 3762 viewsangryjack

Swansea a shit hole fact,and I've lived here all my life I 45
Cardiff more stadium expansion on 23:30 - Aug 30 with 3623 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff more stadium expansion on 21:17 - Aug 30 by angryjack

Well why didn't you move away then? All you've done is make yourself angrier.
I was down the beach at half past five. The sun was blazing , the tide was in, the water was warm ad there were people having barbeques and enjoying themselves. It's not a sh*t hole, there are fewer cities better in the UK on a day like this. FACT

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cardiff more stadium expansion on 23:33 - Aug 30 with 3616 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Not just west either.

Bridgend is like Beirut.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Cardiff more stadium expansion on 23:36 - Aug 30 with 3612 viewsmonmouth

Cardiff more stadium expansion on 23:33 - Aug 30 by Joe_bradshaw

Not just west either.

Bridgend is like Beirut.

As is Bargoed, Blackwood and Merthyr. Newport aint a fun day out either.

Speaking of Blackwood, anyone seen 'Dark Horse'? A little gem of a film.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cardiff more stadium expansion on 07:59 - Aug 31 with 3500 viewsangryjack

Cardiff more stadium expansion on 23:30 - Aug 30 by Brynmill_Jack

I was down the beach at half past five. The sun was blazing , the tide was in, the water was warm ad there were people having barbeques and enjoying themselves. It's not a sh*t hole, there are fewer cities better in the UK on a day like this. FACT

take the beach away and its a shit hole fact.
Cardiff more stadium expansion on 08:05 - Aug 31 with 3487 viewsJackfath

Cardiff more stadium expansion on 23:30 - Aug 30 by Brynmill_Jack

Let's hope they all took their litter home with them and not buried it all just under the surface.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Cardiff more stadium expansion on 08:09 - Aug 31 with 3478 viewsDr_Winston

Cardiff more stadium expansion on 07:59 - Aug 31 by angryjack

take the beach away and its a shit hole fact.

You can't take the beach away though. Like it or not the setting is an intrinsic part of the city.

Again, this is the city council failing and hoping people will continue to blindly blame the WAG.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cardiff more stadium expansion on 08:25 - Aug 31 with 3465 viewslifelong

Cardiff more stadium expansion on 21:17 - Aug 30 by angryjack

Go away and live in certain parts of cities like London, Manchester, Birmingham and Liverpool and then come back and say Swansea is a shite hole.
We don't realise how lucky we are.
Cardiff more stadium expansion on 08:53 - Aug 31 with 3436 viewsraynor94

Cardiff more stadium expansion on 08:09 - Aug 31 by Dr_Winston

You can't take the beach away though. Like it or not the setting is an intrinsic part of the city.

Again, this is the city council failing and hoping people will continue to blindly blame the WAG.

100% correct, but I'm sure a few will be along to blame the demise of our City in the WAG, when the blame lies on our doorstep

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Cardiff more stadium expansion on 09:41 - Aug 31 with 3397 viewsangryjack

Cardiff more stadium expansion on 08:25 - Aug 31 by lifelong

Go away and live in certain parts of cities like London, Manchester, Birmingham and Liverpool and then come back and say Swansea is a shite hole.
We don't realise how lucky we are.

i have resided in liverpool mate a lot better than swansea believe me.
Cardiff more stadium expansion on 09:43 - Aug 31 with 3391 viewsangryjack

Cardiff more stadium expansion on 08:09 - Aug 31 by Dr_Winston

thing is most people dont live on the beach.the council needs to upgrade city centre and a lot of the suburban areas drastically.fact
Cardiff more stadium expansion on 11:31 - Aug 31 with 3326 viewsfather_jack

presuming you are talking about cardiff arms park, that place is donkeys years old and needs it imo

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

Cardiff more stadium expansion on 11:53 - Aug 31 with 3306 viewsCopperJack

We get the government we deserve. We've voted for over 20 years for a government that has ignored us, treated us with contempt, and centralised all the wealth of the country in their apparent ambitions to create a city-state. Why are people surprised?

No wonder they treat us so contemptuously; we vote for them regardless. We had our opportunity for change and we didn't take it. New bus & train stations, this new regeneration, continued expansion of the bay and an increasing number of architecturally-sound buildings in the city centre housing huge businesses and jobs they've centralised.

In 5 years time, we'll still be asking for them to back our city deal and our city centre regeneration plans. It's within their interests to keep Swansea and the rest of Wales without investment, so we all continue travelling there to spend our money. Nothing will ever change in our principality.

Poll: The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024