Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morris Castle 21:28 - Aug 30 with 2072 viewscsf

Has anyone here been up there? Have been twice, once about 5 years ago, then revisited tonight. A lot harder to get up than I remembered, think the path has been overgrown. But we found this online, anyone know where these steps are? We came up from Trewyddfa Road

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Morris+Castle/@51.6503638,-3.9388425,3a,75y,
Morris Castle on 21:30 - Aug 30 with 2059 viewsDr_Winston

Was up there a year or so ago via Trewyddfa Road. Took this whilst I was there...

Should be much easier to get to though. Clearing up some of the fly tipping and some steps would be a start.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Morris Castle on 21:34 - Aug 30 with 2045 viewsDarran

Morris Castle on 21:30 - Aug 30 by Dr_Winston

Was up there a year or so ago via Trewyddfa Road. Took this whilst I was there...

Should be much easier to get to though. Clearing up some of the fly tipping and some steps would be a start.

Cracking pic.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Morris Castle on 21:35 - Aug 30 with 2044 viewscsf

Morris Castle on 21:30 - Aug 30 by Dr_Winston

Yep, we came up from just in front of the photo you've taken there. Not too bad up but tricky don and a foot either side you're coming down very quick!!
Morris Castle on 21:37 - Aug 30 with 2039 viewsDr_Winston

Morris Castle on 21:35 - Aug 30 by csf

Yep, we came up from just in front of the photo you've taken there. Not too bad up but tricky don and a foot either side you're coming down very quick!!

Was raining a bit while I was up there too just to make it more fun!

It's an underappreciated gem of a spot which we should make more of. Just like there should be a road to the top of Kilvey Hill with maybe a cafe or restaurant on the site too.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Morris Castle on 23:05 - Aug 30 with 1974 viewsGowerjack

Morris Castle was a favourite place to play when I was a kid growing up in Penlan.

There used to be a small tree growing in one corner and it was said that if youbwalked around it 3 times the devil would appear !

Funny the s hite you remember....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Morris Castle on 23:12 - Aug 30 with 1964 viewsMrSwerve

Something I've always wanted to visit but never got around to it.

Any tips for parking etc?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Morris Castle on 06:46 - Aug 31 with 1881 viewsDr_Winston

Morris Castle on 23:12 - Aug 30 by MrSwerve

Something I've always wanted to visit but never got around to it.

Any tips for parking etc?

Parking's not an issue on Trewydda Road.

Morris Castle on 07:16 - Aug 31 with 1862 viewsepaul

Morris Castle on 23:05 - Aug 30 by Gowerjack

Morris Castle was a favourite place to play when I was a kid growing up in Penlan.

There used to be a small tree growing in one corner and it was said that if youbwalked around it 3 times the devil would appear !

Funny the s hite you remember....

We use to hang around up there quite a lot as kids after going to llewellyns park

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

Morris Castle on 07:57 - Aug 31 with 1819 viewswaynekerr55

Morris Castle on 07:16 - Aug 31 by epaul

We use to hang around up there quite a lot as kids after going to llewellyns park

To dry off after jumping the Baldwin's and Addis bridges?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Morris Castle on 09:00 - Aug 31 with 1769 viewsepaul

Morris Castle on 07:57 - Aug 31 by waynekerr55

To dry off after jumping the Baldwin's and Addis bridges?

We didn't go that far!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024