Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer Deadline Day 09:23 - Aug 31 with 29128 viewsjasonbromham

Post all things here in relation to Swansea. New signings, ex players etc.

I'll start Bony is off to Stoke :(
Transfer Deadline Day on 21:22 - Aug 31 with 3069 viewsFlashberryjack

Transfer Deadline Day on 21:06 - Aug 31 by clloy2

Apparently you need to have the paperwork lodged by 9pm for the deal to be registered in time. It will take 3 hours to wind our fax machine up !!!!

That's only applicable for incoming transfers, outgoing it works fine.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Transfer Deadline Day on 21:23 - Aug 31 with 3049 viewsPozuelosSideys

Transfer Deadline Day on 21:21 - Aug 31 by monmouth

Am I to assume from this that things have not changed over the last couple of hours? Ah well, at least we'll have a ton of money to not spend in January. Or we can do a newcastle and buy a load of cack for 50m I suppose.

I reckon our problems may run a little bit deeper than a couple of players on this most mental of days. No excuses for Guidolin, the coaches or the players. And they should all be told that. I want to see the best out of what we have on the pitch now. If that isn't good enough then it's time to worry about players we don't have.

I'd be lying if I said I'm feeling anything but flat though. If we get Valencia now, after it clearly being the bottom of the barrel for both of us, i think I'll probably feel worse.

Look on the brightside mun. Think of all those lovely fat dividends..

Oh, wait...

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Transfer Deadline Day on 21:26 - Aug 31 with 3010 viewslondonlisa2001

Transfer Deadline Day on 21:21 - Aug 31 by monmouth

Am I to assume from this that things have not changed over the last couple of hours? Ah well, at least we'll have a ton of money to not spend in January. Or we can do a newcastle and buy a load of cack for 50m I suppose.

I reckon our problems may run a little bit deeper than a couple of players on this most mental of days. No excuses for Guidolin, the coaches or the players. And they should all be told that. I want to see the best out of what we have on the pitch now. If that isn't good enough then it's time to worry about players we don't have.

I'd be lying if I said I'm feeling anything but flat though. If we get Valencia now, after it clearly being the bottom of the barrel for both of us, i think I'll probably feel worse.

The squad isn't good enough - that's plenty of an excuse in my eyes for Guidolin and his staff.

He'll be blamed though - which is sad.
Transfer Deadline Day on 21:30 - Aug 31 with 2944 viewsmonmouth

Transfer Deadline Day on 21:26 - Aug 31 by londonlisa2001

The squad isn't good enough - that's plenty of an excuse in my eyes for Guidolin and his staff.

He'll be blamed though - which is sad.

Depress me why don't you?

You may well be right, but I'll believe they're not good enough when I see them properly organised with a gameplan that plays to their strengths, and the players look like they actually give a toss.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Transfer Deadline Day on 21:33 - Aug 31 with 2920 viewsAngelRangelQS

Plenty of decent players being linked to other clubs at the moment...

James McCarthy to Palace, WBA and Sunderland

Denayer to Sunderland

Traore from Villa to Boro
Transfer Deadline Day on 21:56 - Aug 31 with 2748 viewsGriffting

Just not good enough simply. Last years activity was bad but at least we kept all of our good players, along with adding another quality one in Ayew. This year we have lost some of our proven quality and either gambled on replacements or not replaced them at all. Ayew and ash should have been replaced by two proven quality players. I'm not even knocking the Mawson signing because I think he'll be a talent, but you cannot put all our worries on his shoulders. And ayew's replacement.. Yeah, I'm still waiting on that one. Chadli or Ziyech would have been sufficient but we could not get them done. And two add insult to injury Stoke snag bony while already securing Allen and even Enner Valencia doesn't want to come here. Very worrying indeed.
Transfer Deadline Day on 21:58 - Aug 31 with 2713 viewsCooperman

Kate Abdo looks good anyway.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Transfer Deadline Day on 22:17 - Aug 31 with 2576 viewsoldcob

Transfer Deadline Day on 21:06 - Aug 31 by clloy2

Apparently you need to have the paperwork lodged by 9pm for the deal to be registered in time. It will take 3 hours to wind our fax machine up !!!!

We've got a fax machine now? What happened to the pigeon?
Login to get fewer ads

Transfer Deadline Day on 22:32 - Aug 31 with 2460 viewsLandore_Jack

Jason Denayer has joined Sunderland. FFS!

#backtojack

Transfer Deadline Day on 22:34 - Aug 31 with 2428 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Transfer Deadline Day on 20:18 - Aug 31 by nyc_swans

looks like Moussa Sissoko to Everton is confirmed.

wonder how that affects their pursuit of Valencia.

LOL

[Post edited 31 Aug 2016 22:35]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Transfer Deadline Day on 22:34 - Aug 31 with 2419 viewsskippyjack

Transfer Deadline Day on 22:32 - Aug 31 by Landore_Jack

Jason Denayer has joined Sunderland. FFS!

Calm down.. He isn't even that good.

Spurs & Everton are battling to sign Sissoko for 30 million.. f*cking ell... what glue are they sniffing.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Transfer Deadline Day on 22:35 - Aug 31 with 2397 viewsswan65split

Transfer Deadline Day on 22:17 - Aug 31 by oldcob

We've got a fax machine now? What happened to the pigeon?

Robin Sharpe ate it! .........
Transfer Deadline Day on 22:42 - Aug 31 with 2327 viewsSwansNZ

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Transfer Deadline Day on 22:59 - Aug 31 with 2186 viewsMrSwerve

Wilshire to Bournmouth then...cracking signing for them if he stays fit.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Transfer Deadline Day on 23:15 - Aug 31 with 2077 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Transfer Deadline Day on 22:59 - Aug 31 by MrSwerve

Wilshire to Bournmouth then...cracking signing for them if he stays fit.

This has to be the most depressing window since we've been promoted. Gutted

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Transfer Deadline Day on 23:44 - Aug 31 with 1945 viewsMorfa_Same

The only thing that surprises me about today is that we haven't signed Hal Robson-Kanu.
Transfer Deadline Day on 23:52 - Aug 31 with 1906 viewsGowerjack

Transfer Deadline Day on 22:42 - Aug 31 by SwansNZ

Feck me

£30k a week for week for what at least 2 seasons but it's ok 'cos he once scored a goal against Cardiff?

And some think HJ a Director of Football?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Transfer Deadline Day on 00:12 - Sep 1 with 1817 viewsawayjack

Transfer Deadline Day on 23:52 - Aug 31 by Gowerjack

Feck me

£30k a week for week for what at least 2 seasons but it's ok 'cos he once scored a goal against Cardiff?

And some think HJ a Director of Football?

It's interesting we've managed to ship plenty of players out (no problem with most that have gone!) but have really struggled to bring new players in. Maybe Huw's mobile is permanent engaged trying to sell/loan out rather than buy/loan in.
Transfer Deadline Day on 00:17 - Sep 1 with 1802 viewsSwansNZ

Transfer Deadline Day on 00:12 - Sep 1 by awayjack

It's interesting we've managed to ship plenty of players out (no problem with most that have gone!) but have really struggled to bring new players in. Maybe Huw's mobile is permanent engaged trying to sell/loan out rather than buy/loan in.

or he's just as tight as ever - loves his "bargain".

He didn't like spending 12-13 million on Bony, and look how that worked out.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Transfer Deadline Day on 00:21 - Sep 1 with 1784 viewsAngelRangelQS

Transfer Deadline Day on 00:12 - Sep 1 by awayjack

I would love to know how much we've reduced our wage bill by. Not that I have any arguments with that, of course. The issue for me is that the money hasn't been reinvested
Transfer Deadline Day on 03:31 - Sep 1 with 1609 viewsDJack

Transfer Deadline Day on 00:21 - Sep 1 by AngelRangelQS

I would love to know how much we've reduced our wage bill by. Not that I have any arguments with that, of course. The issue for me is that the money hasn't been reinvested

I don't necessarily agree that all the money needs re-investing... but I suspect that too much money has been "saved" too soon and it will potentially risk our future.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Transfer Deadline Day on 03:54 - Sep 1 with 1599 viewsGriffting

I was a bit bemused at that journalist Riath Al-Samarrai saying that b'mouth were on another level than Swansea after this transfer window simply because they'd signed Wilshere on loan.
Transfer Deadline Day on 07:07 - Sep 1 with 1481 viewsAnotherJohn

People will be relieved to see that Merson has us at the bottom of his list of transfer day grades - the only 'D' score.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/10559733/paul-mersons-club-by-club-
Transfer Deadline Day on 07:16 - Sep 1 with 1456 viewsblaine_scfc

Transfer Deadline Day on 00:17 - Sep 1 by SwansNZ

or he's just as tight as ever - loves his "bargain".

He didn't like spending 12-13 million on Bony, and look how that worked out.

Or clubs just don't like dealing with him? The situation with Utrecht etc.
Transfer Deadline Day on 07:26 - Sep 1 with 1428 viewsawayjack

Transfer Deadline Day on 07:07 - Sep 1 by AnotherJohn

People will be relieved to see that Merson has us at the bottom of his list of transfer day grades - the only 'D' score.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/10559733/paul-mersons-club-by-club-

If you ignore the fact it's the clown Merson, summary is right in that we've not replaced the quality going out so have a much weaker squad on par with our peer group, now Hull, Burnley, Boro and WBA - at the bottom of the premier food chain.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024