Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw, I've just put my faith in you, don't let me down!!! 11:17 - Aug 31 with 3505 viewsQuakerJack

Just made a bet with a Scummer mate... if we stay up he goes down the Lido (where we drink) in a full Mankini. If we go down, I do...

so sign some feck1n players Huw, my rep depends on it!!!!!!!

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Huw, I've just put my faith in you, don't let me down!!! on 11:55 - Aug 31 with 3379 viewsFlashberryjack

I've got an awful feeling you're gonna be needing one.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Huw, I've just put my faith in you, don't let me down!!! on 12:00 - Aug 31 with 3358 viewsQuakerJack

Huw, I've just put my faith in you, don't let me down!!! on 11:55 - Aug 31 by Flashberryjack

so have I

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Huw, I've just put my faith in you, don't let me down!!! on 12:04 - Aug 31 with 3325 viewsraynor94

Huw, I've just put my faith in you, don't let me down!!! on 11:55 - Aug 31 by Flashberryjack

It's not even September, at least let's wait and see what we are like with Baston up top, and I think Mawson was an inspired signing

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Huw, I've just put my faith in you, don't let me down!!! on 12:22 - Aug 31 with 3249 viewsQuakerJack

Huw, I've just put my faith in you, don't let me down!!! on 12:04 - Aug 31 by raynor94

It's not even September, at least let's wait and see what we are like with Baston up top, and I think Mawson was an inspired signing

Hope you're right, them things go right up your ar5e crack

Huw, I've just put my faith in you, don't let me down!!! on 12:27 - Aug 31 with 3208 viewstomdickharry

Probably Tom Carroll will be our deadline signing,he has all the hallmarks,cheap,been here before,knows the club.
Huw, I've just put my faith in you, don't let me down!!! on 12:29 - Aug 31 with 3193 viewsPozuelosSideys

Huw, I've just put my faith in you, don't let me down!!! on 12:04 - Aug 31 by raynor94

Our issues run far deeper than just bringing in a couple of players

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Huw, I've just put my faith in you, don't let me down!!! on 12:30 - Aug 31 with 3187 viewsBorojack

Huw, I've just put my faith in you, don't let me down!!! on 12:22 - Aug 31 by QuakerJack

Hope you're right, them things go right up your ar5e crack

Cant you make it the Labour Club on a Sunday afternoon might even get you a pint Doombar in there now mate

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Huw, I've just put my faith in you, don't let me down!!! on 12:50 - Aug 31 with 3093 viewsQuakerJack

Huw, I've just put my faith in you, don't let me down!!! on 12:30 - Aug 31 by Borojack

Cant you make it the Labour Club on a Sunday afternoon might even get you a pint Doombar in there now mate

have they?? hand pull?? bloody hell, someone win the lottery or something??

has to be the Lido mate, you may as well come, one more person laughing at me won't make much difference.

Login to get fewer ads

Huw, I've just put my faith in you, don't let me down!!! on 13:01 - Aug 31 with 3051 viewsBorojack

Huw, I've just put my faith in you, don't let me down!!! on 12:50 - Aug 31 by QuakerJack

have they?? hand pull?? bloody hell, someone win the lottery or something??

has to be the Lido mate, you may as well come, one more person laughing at me won't make much difference.

Yes you will be ok mate Burnley Watford and Ull to drop its written in the stars.
We will need to win our last game at and Tabanou will score with a 35 yarder in the 95th min Huw will reward him with a ten year contract.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Huw, I've just put my faith in you, don't let me down!!! on 13:21 - Aug 31 with 2985 viewsjasper_T

Huw, I've just put my faith in you, don't let me down!!! on 12:27 - Aug 31 by tomdickharry

Probably Tom Carroll will be our deadline signing,he has all the hallmarks,cheap,been here before,knows the club.

He signed a new deal with spurs and they just sold Mason and half their squad players. Carroll wouldn't be cheap any more.
Huw, I've just put my faith in you, don't let me down!!! on 14:07 - Aug 31 with 2871 viewsQuakerJack

Huw, I've just put my faith in you, don't let me down!!! on 13:01 - Aug 31 by Borojack

Yes you will be ok mate Burnley Watford and Ull to drop its written in the stars.
We will need to win our last game at and Tabanou will score with a 35 yarder in the 95th min Huw will reward him with a ten year contract.

I'd normally laugh at that but it's quite plausible

Anyone know where I can get a mankini? on 23:30 - Aug 31 with 2559 viewsQuakerJack

I'll be needing one now...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024