Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In his Alltwen Castle 17:54 - Aug 31 with 3635 viewsWaltersRedBoots

HJ is not concerned any more. We have to be competing in the transfer window or we will struggle in the league. Money has turned his head. If he'd really wanted, Allen and Bony were gettable. Not happy. Standing still. Worried .
In his Alltwen Castle on 17:55 - Aug 31 with 2571 viewsHugeEnkins

Give these guys a call. They might be able to help..

http://www.samaritans.org/
In his Alltwen Castle on 17:59 - Aug 31 with 2538 viewsjojaca

Transfer deadline day is enough for any sane man to lose their sanity. I'm not bothered with Allen or Bony, just wished we had strengthen the first eleven with 3 or 4 additions weeks ago. The other teams around are looking good on paper.

Even when you know, you never know?

In his Alltwen Castle on 18:01 - Aug 31 with 2505 viewsBlameHuwJenkins

In his Alltwen Castle on 17:59 - Aug 31 by jojaca

Transfer deadline day is enough for any sane man to lose their sanity. I'm not bothered with Allen or Bony, just wished we had strengthen the first eleven with 3 or 4 additions weeks ago. The other teams around are looking good on paper.

It's okay, we have strengthened our U23's. Let's hope the up and coming youngsters in that team who played against Wimbledon will come through this season. You know, Emnes, Tremmel etc.
In his Alltwen Castle on 18:10 - Aug 31 with 2436 viewsWaltersRedBoots

In his Alltwen Castle on 18:01 - Aug 31 by BlameHuwJenkins

It's okay, we have strengthened our U23's. Let's hope the up and coming youngsters in that team who played against Wimbledon will come through this season. You know, Emnes, Tremmel etc.

The future's bright !
In his Alltwen Castle on 18:14 - Aug 31 with 2390 viewsWaltersRedBoots

In his Alltwen Castle on 17:55 - Aug 31 by HugeEnkins

Give these guys a call. They might be able to help..

http://www.samaritans.org/

Feck Off is it. He's not bothered anymore is my point.
In his Alltwen Castle on 18:25 - Aug 31 with 2278 viewsJacTawe

No, he really doesn't care about the club he's supported all his life and saved from death and helped them on the journey to the PL. I'M sure he'd love to see us suffer a series of relegations to non league football!

Poll: The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence?

In his Alltwen Castle on 18:27 - Aug 31 with 2247 viewsunion_jack

In his Alltwen Castle on 18:25 - Aug 31 by JacTawe

No, he really doesn't care about the club he's supported all his life and saved from death and helped them on the journey to the PL. I'M sure he'd love to see us suffer a series of relegations to non league football!

Well to be fair,makes giving a good impression of one who doesn't care.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

In his Alltwen Castle on 18:28 - Aug 31 with 2226 viewswhiterock

In his Alltwen Castle on 18:14 - Aug 31 by WaltersRedBoots

Feck Off is it. He's not bothered anymore is my point.

Why's that? Because he doesn't spend £2m loan fee and £125k a week wages to get Bony, thank god

I would have loved to have seen him back but not at that price
Login to get fewer ads

In his Alltwen Castle on 18:34 - Aug 31 with 2169 viewslonglostjack

In his Alltwen Castle on 18:28 - Aug 31 by whiterock

Why's that? Because he doesn't spend £2m loan fee and £125k a week wages to get Bony, thank god

Exactly

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

In his Alltwen Castle on 18:36 - Aug 31 with 2151 viewsWaltersRedBoots

That's the exact issue at the moment IMO. I'm sure he loves the club but , and its a big but, he has a huge personal stake and is afraid to let go of what he helped create. Let the manager manage and maybe appoint a salaried, neutral CEO ??
In his Alltwen Castle on 18:37 - Aug 31 with 2129 viewsPrivate_Partz

But, but, but I thought we had American investors who are going to take us on to the next level so we can compete with other clubs for such transfers.......

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

In his Alltwen Castle on 18:44 - Aug 31 with 2041 viewsWaltersRedBoots

In his Alltwen Castle on 18:37 - Aug 31 by Private_Partz

But, but, but I thought we had American investors who are going to take us on to the next level so we can compete with other clubs for such transfers.......

I agree with you. Where are they but ?!!
In his Alltwen Castle on 18:53 - Aug 31 with 1981 viewsjack_lord

But we have got rid of Ayew for 20 million and don't pay his wages anymore. We have a large stream of income coming in from the TV but, as looks quite clear, we have brought in a couple of players funded from the sale of Williams and Eder and moving other players off our wage bill without using any of Ayew cash or the TV. Other teams clearly have been using their income streams. We have new "investors" who seems to be doing the opposite of investing!

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

In his Alltwen Castle on 19:03 - Aug 31 with 1926 viewsunion_jack

In his Alltwen Castle on 18:53 - Aug 31 by jack_lord

But we have got rid of Ayew for 20 million and don't pay his wages anymore. We have a large stream of income coming in from the TV but, as looks quite clear, we have brought in a couple of players funded from the sale of Williams and Eder and moving other players off our wage bill without using any of Ayew cash or the TV. Other teams clearly have been using their income streams. We have new "investors" who seems to be doing the opposite of investing!

Maybe our aim is to be the richest club in L2?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

In his Alltwen Castle on 19:12 - Aug 31 with 1839 viewstomdickharry

In his Alltwen Castle on 18:44 - Aug 31 by WaltersRedBoots

Don't blame our new owners they are relying on the DOF who has done such sterling work in the past,unfortunately,what they didn't realise is that the past is past, its the future that is the concern.
In his Alltwen Castle on 19:17 - Aug 31 with 1803 viewsOldjack

I'm still finding it hard to believe Franco hasn't got a wishlist , he's been in the game a long time and must have a few gems in his locker ,then maybe he has ,but the powers in high places deemed them too expensive ,

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

In his Alltwen Castle on 19:32 - Aug 31 with 1746 viewsdougie

In his Alltwen Castle on 18:44 - Aug 31 by WaltersRedBoots

They are here Telling Huw who he can sign and who he can't. They hold the pursestrings now not him.
In his Alltwen Castle on 19:35 - Aug 31 with 1715 viewscostalotta

In his Alltwen Castle on 19:12 - Aug 31 by tomdickharry

Don't blame our new owners they are relying on the DOF who has done such sterling work in the past,unfortunately,what they didn't realise is that the past is past, its the future that is the concern.

You'd have to go back a few years.
In his Alltwen Castle on 19:44 - Aug 31 with 1640 viewsBlameHuwJenkins

In his Alltwen Castle on 19:32 - Aug 31 by dougie

They are here Telling Huw who he can sign and who he can't. They hold the pursestrings now not him.

They may give him a budget but they are certainly not telling him who to sign. They are not idiots. They know nothing about running a Premier League team and haven't invested their clients money to piss about running a football club for a couple of months with no prior knowledge.

There is one man controlling all aspects of recruitment, retention and sales at this club and he has done it terribly for 3 years now. He really should resign or be sacked.
In his Alltwen Castle on 20:00 - Aug 31 with 1529 viewsWatchman

In his Alltwen Castle on 19:03 - Aug 31 by union_jack

Maybe our aim is to be the richest club in L2?

right thought wrong decision

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

In his Alltwen Castle on 20:03 - Aug 31 with 1493 viewsdougie

In his Alltwen Castle on 19:44 - Aug 31 by BlameHuwJenkins

They may give him a budget but they are certainly not telling him who to sign. They are not idiots. They know nothing about running a Premier League team and haven't invested their clients money to piss about running a football club for a couple of months with no prior knowledge.

There is one man controlling all aspects of recruitment, retention and sales at this club and he has done it terribly for 3 years now. He really should resign or be sacked.

I am sure in his interview that Kaplan said Huw was their main signing. He isn't going anywhere
In his Alltwen Castle on 20:07 - Aug 31 with 1450 viewsWatchman

we are going through exactly what Villa went through.

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

In his Alltwen Castle on 20:07 - Aug 31 with 1449 viewsswansealad69

Have to say im sick off ideots preaching on how huw saved the club.
Yes thanks huw for all u done but wtf are u up to.
A failed business man now a millionaire and a nice job to keep the money rolling in
Was the club sold to move it on to the next level?
Yet we since jan sold 50m plus off players and spent half that on new players
A old guy looking for a pay day 2 kids with no experience in the prem.
We still have thie wingers who helped us get to the prem as starting players or on the bench ffsrangel and britton as key back ups or starting
When are u lot going to ask the question on wtf is there goals or ambitions
We are a weaker first yeam and squad then at any time after our first season
How can that be?
Buy hey lets just make funny remarks and take the piss out off posters
Im gutted that we are in a position that we could realy go down
All because that sir fu#king huw can run the whole club like his peronal game off f $cking fifa 16.
In his Alltwen Castle on 20:08 - Aug 31 with 1436 viewsclloy2

In his Alltwen Castle on 19:17 - Aug 31 by Oldjack

I'm still finding it hard to believe Franco hasn't got a wishlist , he's been in the game a long time and must have a few gems in his locker ,then maybe he has ,but the powers in high places deemed them too expensive ,

Don't agree with this, if you look at FG's success and track record in italy at the smaller clubs, he was known for finding and developing talent,then being forced to sell and asked to repeat the process again.he would have had his targets no doubt, he is probably having to pay for his Poloschi recommendation, although he was far better than many of HJ's recent buys.
In his Alltwen Castle on 20:14 - Aug 31 with 1391 viewsHugeEnkins

Innit
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024