Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Question: If HJ was our Head Coach / Manager 21:48 - Aug 31 with 863 viewsUplandsJack

Would he still be in the job after his recent performances in player recruitment.
Or would the majority be calling for his head?
Question: If HJ was our Head Coach / Manager on 21:49 - Aug 31 with 846 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Don't give him ideas

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Question: If HJ was our Head Coach / Manager on 21:51 - Aug 31 with 827 viewsUplandsJack

Question: If HJ was our Head Coach / Manager on 21:49 - Aug 31 by JACKMANANDBOY

Don't give him ideas

Lol... fair point
Question: If HJ was our Head Coach / Manager on 21:55 - Aug 31 with 780 viewsAngelRangelQS

Absolutely not.

Jenkins has been living off past glories probably for the last 3 years or so.

I suspect that if nobody is signed today then by January, all of his goodwill will be gone
Question: If HJ was our Head Coach / Manager on 21:58 - Aug 31 with 768 viewsTheFranchise

I'm really hoping Landon Donovan verbally bitchslaps him. He may be the only shining light at the moment.
Question: If HJ was our Head Coach / Manager on 22:05 - Aug 31 with 746 viewsblaine_scfc

I would go as far as saying that in order for us to move forward, Jenkins needs to go.

Thanks for everything HJ, your a rich guy and rightly so, but the shows over.
Question: If HJ was our Head Coach / Manager on 22:24 - Aug 31 with 683 viewsLoyal

Huw isn't arf getting it tonight. judt what the USA money grabbers wanted whilst they quietly funnel away the cash.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Question: If HJ was our Head Coach / Manager on 22:31 - Aug 31 with 664 viewslonglostjack

Question: If HJ was our Head Coach / Manager on 22:24 - Aug 31 by Loyal

Huw isn't arf getting it tonight. judt what the USA money grabbers wanted whilst they quietly funnel away the cash.

Looks that way. They seem to be getting their pound of flesh all right.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024